Votes: 9 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • idk what that is

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Sweat

Banished
For me, multiple times. One at a car event in my town, and then another time while I was walking by a private car collection near me, I peaked through the windows and saw one.

crushingmayhem

Krabby Patty Burglar
No I haven't. I know the car in Back to the Future is one of those but I've never seen one irl.

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
I saw one on the freeway. It was very good looking. <3 I always search for exotic cars, so I tend to have my eyes peeled on the road.

Sweat

Banished
Honestly, at that car show I mentioned, I saw it drive there and it wasn't fast. At all. In fact, it's like so horribly slow my heart sort of broke because it looks so kewl.

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
I saw one in real life at a car show once. I also saw the car in various movies and TV shows, most notably the Back to the Future Trilogy of movies, Back to the Future: The Animated Series on CBS and Fox Box, Back to the Future: The Ride (I have not been on the real thing at Universal Studios Florida or Hollywood, but I've watched it on the special features of my DVDs. The 8-seater Delorean is based off the original Delorean.), The Wedding Singer, Nickelodeon's Drake & Josh Christmas Special, and ABC's The Goldbergs. It also appears in many of the Back to the Future video games including Back to the Future (NES), Back to the Future II & III (NES), Super Back to the Future Part II (Super Famicom), and Back to the Future Part III (Sega Genesis), as well as the Back to the Future pinball machine. The Delorean is also seen in Back to the Future: The Game.

Mavaxis Starburner

I love SBM
Meanwhile at the New Orleans Comic-Con...

fiKOSgE.jpg

Back