Have you ever misheard anything on Spongebob before?

SarahGiraffe

Giant Clam
Have you ever watched an episode, misheard what one of the characters said, watch the episode again later, hear the quote, and go, "Oh, that's what they said."?

For example, when I was younger and watched "Life of Crime", in the scene where Spongebob says, "We've only got ourselves and what we can carry on our backs.", I always used to think he said, "We've only got ourselves and we'll be keeping Gary on our backs.", lol.

There's more that I can't remember right now, but I just remembered that episode since it came on tonight.

How about the rest of you guys?

NastyPatty2002

Dead Inspector
Well, I have several I'd love to share, and my memory, as it does with several school tests, has blanked out....

But there is one for Sandy, SpongeBob, & The Worm, in which Spongebob does say that bizzare statement in an attempt to slow Sandy down.

I actually thought he was trying to say something real, and not just nonsense, so I heard "Blighted For-civil knock IT!" :p :p

Like I said, that's a dumb one, but I have other dumb ones I'd love to share (and can't ;()

SarahGiraffe

Giant Clam
Well, I have several I'd love to share, and my memory, as it does with several school tests, has blanked out....

But there is one for Sandy, SpongeBob, & The Worm, in which Spongebob does say that bizzare statement in an attempt to slow Sandy down.

I actually thought he was trying to say something real, and not just nonsense, so I heard "Blighted For-civil knock IT!" :p :p

Like I said, that's a dumb one, but I have other dumb ones I'd love to share (and can't ;()

Lol, according to our TV's captions, the sentence is "Blargin-fedibble-no-hip." It's not dumb.

I know how you feel when you really want to remember something but you just can't, and then it hits you at an inconvenient time.

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
It's not "We've only got ourselves and we'll be keeping Gary on our backs" ? :confused:

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
The one in Missing Identity. I thought he said "FOR WHAT?!" But it turns out he said "POR QUA!?" Which I think is Spanish for "WHY?!"

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
I used to think that the Fun Song went "N is for nose, you can share it in the sun" when it is really "N is for nose-picking, sharing gum and sand licking"
I used to think that the guy in Imitation Krabs said "everyone at the Head in Head's Man Clinic" when he really said "Head Enhancement Clinic."
In Bubble Buddy, I used to think Tom said "Delivered a play gun to our houses" when he said "plague onto our houses"
Probably some others that I can't remember. :p I had bad hearing as a young boy, okay? :xP:

WWESpongefan

Part Computer or Something
In the episode Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V
At the scene where they were ordering pizza I originally thought Spongebob said Holy H*ll of it it's the chief. But he said the word Halibut. Or something like that.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Nasty Patty:

:sbx: We've been smackledorfed...

So many ways to spell that or it's probably just a mistake at the entire word.

Back