Have you ever met any attractive cashiers in a fast food place?

The Lazy Starfish

Frozen Cephalopod
Hey guys...I'm asking this becuase yesterday I was in a McDonald's and I had to buy two extra cheeseburgers and the cashier who I was attented by..was let's just say...really really actractive lel..I kept my cool tho and I asked for the cheesburgers, so I gave her money, and she gave me the bro fist position...I thought she was giving me a bro fist so I bumped it, BUT SHE WAS ACTUALLY GIVING ME CHANGE...woww..so she laughed when I realized it.. and then she said have a good day..and I went on with my life wow she was really attractive lel
So that leaves me with this strange question: Have you ever had experiences with attractive cashiers in fast food places, if so how did you handle it?

I don't really pay attention to what they look like whether or not they're attractive, but one time I got a plastic ring from a coin machine and my friend lost a bet and had to propose to a Wendy's employee who was sort of attractive. :p

Grubby Grouper said:
I don't really pay attention to what they look like whether or not they're attractive, but one time I got a plastic ring from a coin machine and my friend lost a bet and had to propose to a Wendy's employee who was sort of attractive. :P
Please tell us how this played out. :rofl:

Is this your answer?

hqdefault.jpg

hfjs

RedSoxFan274 said:
Not fast food, but I think my crush on the Somerville Christmas Tree Shop cashier is pretty well documented. :P
SomervilleChristmasTreeShopCashierFan274

Back