Have you ever fainted before?

SquiddlyPie

random gal
I don't really know if this is the actual word, but I hope it is.
My answer : Yes ! 3 times....the two were on June 6, 2015 the day I gave oral exams on ECCE....I came back home and I walked to the kitchen (my sister was only here but was checking her phone) and fainted to the floor but got up really quickly...she didn't notice but 1 hour later I went to the fridge to grab some oreo's and I fainted in the fridge , I fainted to the right and hitmy butt on the wall (because in the right of the fridge there's a wall) , then several minutes later my grandma and my mother saw me and my mother was crying and they spread some water on me and slapped me..the third time was June 25, 2015 ...I was on the beach with my two friends and I hadn't eaten anything at that time and I got a bad sunburn at that time and I came back home and I took a shower before eating and then I wanted to draw Squidward with sunglasses but I needed a pencil sharpener so I went to my bedroom to grab one but I fell of and hit my head on the floor but no one was home and some minutes later my dog showed up and licked me and I ate after that because I knew I was dizzy because of that...

Anyways, tell me, have you ever fainted??? I haven't fainted in over a year and I am thankful for that! By the way, if you are a ''day-nerd'' like I am you'll probably remember what day was it....well, June 6 2015 was a Saturday and June 25,2015 was a Thursday..so I consider both of these days unlucky just because of that.

Not in recent years but I don't know if i fainted when I was a kid. Sometimes tho my head gets very dizzy and there are times I was almost going to faint.

BobCarotte

meep
No, but when I was 9 I was very dizzy and I even fell on the floor but got up quickly.

Whisper

let me show you how its done
Staff
Nope. I've been pretty close before though.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
No, but I do black out sometimes and almost fall over. But then I regain conciseness before I do.

Kaiju

I love SBM
if having a seizure in an airport and fainting afterwards counts, then yes

Ihavedahswag

Take it to the Top!
Yes, last year I fainted in Science class.
It was the first lesson of the day and they sent me home afterwards, so I got to miss most of the day :D

Krystalite

Professional Tsundere
The only condition that I had that was close to fainting were a few heat strokes during my vacation in Orlando. Good god, it's so hot there...

Back