Have You Ever Been Banned From Anyplace Before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I don't know why SB&P wants user names. I mean what does that add to the discussion.

Anyways sometimes I spam in Twitch chats but that's 'bout it.

Yes, I was thought to be a spammer on the SBC xat before I even joined SBM. I went on there as a guest and said I knew Clappy from tv.com (where most of the original SBCers came from), and Clappy asked if I was a lurker. Problem was I was a dumb 10 year old who didn't know what a lurker was. After coming back on under several different names, such as my Club Penguin name (Senor Green1), and then eventually my SBM name, I was banned from the xat by clappy. Many people thought I was a very bad spammer named WhaleBlubber! :haylp: but now we are all on good terms :sbthumbs:

I have also been banned from Club Penguin. I was in the Pizza Parlor trying to reunite with this girl who I deleted on the ice berg a few months prior for not speaking to me for like 5 minutes (and then proceeding to try and fail to tell her my address so she could kill me for my wrongdoings). Guess it didn't go so well, because after she left, I was in a grumpy mood for whatever reason, and it showed when some guy came up to me and pretended to rob me. After he said "robs", I responded with a friendly "GET THE ::dolphin noise:: OUT OF HERE" and I was banned. I stupidly tried to go on Club Penguin the following morning in front of my brothers after only like 7 hours of waiting (I played Club Penguin 24/7), and my brother saw that I was banned and snitched, saying "Cole got bandoned!" and I was not allowed to go on the computer until I confessed to my mother :yell: but now I am a Good Noodle :angel:

Hazmart

Moby Dollar
I'm banned from several FB pages and groups, I think that's due my attitude, so I don't have any problem with that.

KarateSponge

Parawhore
I was banned from the Cytube.

But it's cool, because almost everyone there is not very nice ;~;

Except Prez, Prez is cool.

crushingmayhem

Krabby Patty Burglar
From this small forum i was in once for trolling but it got overturned. I was still new to forums so its understandable. But it got closed down not long after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back