Have you even read a Spongebob comic?

Have you ever read a Spongebob comic? Will you ever read it?

• No, I have never read it

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Yes, I have read them all/most of them

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Yes, but I have read only some

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Yes, I will read it!! Of course I will!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I will not read it

• Maybe I will read it and maybe I will not, I don't really know...

• I will try some and see if I read more

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
*You can select some responses in the poll(more than one question)

I am a fan of Spongebob series for long since I was a kid and I have been to the community for some years.
Yet I have never seen someone talking about Spongebob comics(or at least I don't remember seeing one).
If you are unfamiliar with Spongebob comics I will explain about it a bit for what I know about it.
I found out there are Spongebob comics some years ago. These comics are based on the original animated series of course.
Stephen Hillenburg made a comic book in 1989 named The Intertidal Zone in which there lived some sea creatures.
It can be considered the prototype of Spongebob animated series in 1999.
The first Spongebob comic was made in 2009 named Comic Crazy! and in February 2011to October 2018 most of the Spongebob comics were published.
There are 88 issues and 6 annuals of Spongebob comics.

So, have you ever read a Spongebob comic book? Maybe the prototype one?
Will you read it someday?

I have read only some pages from a random issue, and oh boy it was so weird. I don't know what I really think about it but I plan on giving it a chance and I will read at least 5 issues, maybe even soon:sbdance:

greatthing

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I have collected them starting with #45, and all the way up to the final issue, I wish the SpongeBob Comics came back despite Bongo Comics no longer a thing and Stephen Hillenburg died. Maybe if Marvel Comics wasn't bought out by Disney and still did Nickelodeon comics (They did Ren and Stimpy and Rocko's Modern Life comics in the 90s, along with MTV cartoon Beavis and Butt-Head), then SpongeBob Comics would probably still exist.

Back