Have the accusations of SpongeBob cancelling other shows stopped?!

TheOneAndOnly543

Floating Shopping List
BubbleBud said:
Now this, I do not agree on.
Sorry, but it's true. This is the reason why SpongeBob is still around, since he's still popular. They are trying to make The Fairly OddParents popular again, however, it just isn't working, and the show's popularity IS dropping rapidly. See, they don't have the full support that SpongeBob has, because, we know that a feature film for him is coming, and there's a strong possibility that SpongeBob's popularity will soar again.

Like I said before, The Fairly OddParents future doesn't really look that good compared to SpongeBob's...

BubbleBud

Giant Clam
TheOneAndOnly543 said:
Sorry, but it's true. This is the reason why SpongeBob is still around, since he's still popular. They are trying to make The Fairly OddParents popular again, however, it just isn't working, and the show's popularity IS dropping rapidly. See, they don't have the full support that SpongeBob has, because, we know that a feature film for him is coming, and there's a strong possibility that SpongeBob's popularity will soar again.

Like I said before, The Fairly OddParents future doesn't really look that good compared to SpongeBob's...
Sorry, but I still don't agree. I respect your opinion though. I'm not going to write a debate, I've been down and I don't feel like having another on-going fight. I have no problem with you and your passion for the show. Bottom line is, not you, not I know the future. Keep it as that.

hfjs

wammyguide said:
THIS IS SPARTA!
You're both wrong.

No-This-Patrick-Meme-Template.jpg

Anyways, back on topic, this is a pretty stupid theory about Spongebob and I say it's not true

Back