Has anyone seen Napoleon Dynamite?

Did you like the movie Napoleon Dynamite?

• Yes, it was great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was okay

• No that movie was dumb

• Total voters

raging_ant

Imitation Krab
I totally loved that movie, and talking with other people who have seen it, everyone either loves it, or hates it. Very few were actually in between. That movie was awesome though!

Napoleon: I see your drinking 1%, is that because you think your fat, 'casue your not. You could drink whole if you wanted too.

That was probably my favorite line. Please post your favorite ones!

spongemonkey13

No Rain
i loved this movie when i first saw it last summer. then i had to go back to school where everyone overquoted and overdid it. now i cant stand listening to the quotes. there was even a napoleon dynamite day and everyone dressed up. its not even the best movie ever...society just overdid it.

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
This is pretty much the best movie ever made. ;)

Too many great quotes... it was awesome.

"Grab my arm... other arm... my other arm." :P

raging_ant

Imitation Krab
Yeah Napoleon is a big thing at my school too, but most are just fakers, they can't even give correct lines, they just pretend like they know it.

In english class my brother did that whole tot thing ("Napoleon give me one of your tots." "No I'm starving, I didn't anything today"...) it was hilarious!

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
raging_ant said:
In english class my brother did that whole tot thing ("Napoleon give me one of your tots." "No I'm starving, I didn't anything today"...) it was hilarious!
haha, we did that all day in English calss. ;) My excuse for not doing whatever I was supposed to be doing was that Daniel didn't give me any tots. :P

"I like your sleeves." ;)

raging_ant

Imitation Krab
"thanks I made them myself"

He originally tried to use a chicken nugget instead of tots (we weren't served tots the first day he did it) but the teacher caught him and made him throw it away. It was so funny. Our speech team also saw the movie and Napoleon is now are mascot, we have plans in the works to buy or create a lifesize cardboard cut out of him and take with us to all of our meets. That is going to be crazy if we do.

"Tina you fat lard, come get some dinner!"

sb1fan

Ohmygodimonfire.
that movie was hecka funny.

"I think I'm gonna bake her a cake or something."-Pedro

Back