Has anyone aeen the subbed version of Sailor Moon?

JoshuaBrony021

Banished
If not, it's on Hulu. The dub has quite a few changes . One change is the intro. The other thing is something I'm not going to mention because... spoilers. But I'll give you a hint.... it's something that involves Haruka and Michiru.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
I've seen the Sailor Crystal dubbed/subbed for the first 3 seasons they brought it back recently. I've seen the whole show and it's really good. Definitely one of the best animes, although so much to make fun of when they turn into Sailor Heroes

Bianca

Dreamlover
I really enjoyed the series (both dub and sub) as both a kid and today. Sailor Moon is actually what got me into the world of astrology and learning about how to read birth charts and such.

JoshuaBrony021

Banished
I really enjoyed the series (both dub and sub) as both a kid and today. Sailor Moon is actually what got me into the world of astrology and learning about how to read birth charts and such.
Half of the planet stuff on the show I didn't even know about. You're probably way smarter than me when it comes to outer space and planets. Also, I'd be happy to discuss Uranus and Neptune but I'd probably get in trouble. I'm not sure if their sexuality is an appropriate topic for SBMania.

Bianca

Dreamlover
Half of the planet stuff on the show I didn't even know about. You're probably way smarter than me when it comes to outer space and planets.
It's not hard to learn! There's plenty of YouTube videos about it.

Also, I'd be happy to discuss Uranus and Neptune but I'd probably get in trouble. I'm not sure if their sexuality is an appropriate topic for SBMania.
It's ok if it's in context of astrology and the discussion takes place in The Salty Spitoon. šŸ˜…

JoshuaBrony021

Banished
It's not hard to learn! There's plenty of YouTube videos about it.

It's ok if it's in context of astrology and the discussion takes place in The Salty Spitoon. šŸ˜…
I think you misunderstood me. What I meant was Sailor Uranus and Neptune (a.k.a. Haruka and Michiru). I was thinking of discussing their relationships, but I thought that discussing Lesbian characters would be inappropriate.

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
I always loved how creepy and awkward the edited, dubbed version made Uranus and Neptune's relationship look. :p Sailor Moon is one of those things that I only kept up with midway. I enjoyed it, just not enough to complete it.

Back