happy ooooooofy day!

ooooooofy

hello! :)
Hello everyone and welcome to ooooooofy day 2016!!!! Some of you may be wondering what ooooooofy day is all about, and how it came to be. Let me tell you the brief history of ooooooofy day :sorcerer:
It all started seven years ago, on November 17th, 2009. Me and my father went to this super kewl toy store (now closed :( ) so I could get a Webkinz and I got a pink cockatoo but they were on sale if you got two so I also got a turtle! Then I went home and went on the computer to register them but sadly I forgot both the username and the password for my old account so I had to create a new one. As you may have suspected I was a very weird child and I liked to say "oofy" a lot idk so I put 'oofy' as my new username but it was taken by some schmoe so then I did 'ooofy' but that was taken so I just kept adding o's until the username was not taken and when I got to ooooooofy it was finally available :sbthumbs: That day was the beginning of a new era: the ooooooofy era. After that, I used ooooooofy as my username for everything, mostly to memorize the number of o's. Now it's been seven whole years and ooooooofy is still going strong :squilliam2: and the best thing is no one else uses the username! (and if someone does i will murder them) Today is the day we celebrate the existence of ooooooofy (aka me) on the internet :squilliam2: I would like to have a chat party but I am very busy today so who knows! Just celebrate my existence and state your favorite things about ooooooofy and ooooooofy moments here :squilliam2: :squilliam2: :squilliam2: :squilliam2: :squilliam2: :squilliam2:

Back