HAPPY OOOOOOOFY DAY!

ooooooofy

hello! :)
giphy.gif

That's right folks, the time has finally come! Hello and welcome to the fourth annual SBM Ooooooofy Day!!! :squilliam2: Since I removed it from my profile, you may not know what ooooooofy day is :haylp: well let me tell you! :read: On November 17th, 2009 (aka 6 years ago), I created my second Webkinz account (coz I forgot the username and password for my first one lolz). At that time, I was a weird little 9 year old and I made up a lot of weird words and the one I had been saying then was oofy!! So I entered in 'oofy' in the username box but it was taken :patboo: and since I did not want a gey number after my name like everyone else I just typed in extra o's until the name was not taken and so I ended up having 7 o's :sandyomg: and thus the name 'ooooooofy' was created!!! :imagination: Now you may be wondering, "Well, what am I supposed to be doing to celebrate this wonderful occasion? :fred2: " so let me explain :magicwink: What we do on ooooooofy day is we celebrate and honor the existence of ooooooofy :squilliam2: and how terrible SBM would be if she never joined!!! :sbomg: Some people like to change their avatar or member title or some shizz like that but if u don't wanna that is ok I guess :planet: and most importantly we party and have fun :whoo: There will be a sexy mac n cheese party on chat around 6:00 PM EST. Please attend :sbthumbs: Also, feel free to celebrate or share your enthusiasm in a reply to this topic!!
til next year :salute:

Krystalite

Professional Tsundere
this day sucks cause there's nothing special about it

life day is way better :shifty:

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S

Cha

I love SBM
this ofy day feels like the very first ofy day to me

Back