Happy New Year or New Year's Eve SBM!

Inactive User

Banished
Happy New Year or New Year's Eve (depends on the time zone) So we all know that 2017 hasn't been the best year, it's had its hurricanes and earthquakes but we all know that 2018 will be a year of blessings and positivity!!! Happy New Year SBM!!! :)

BobCarotte

meep
Me in about 10 hours

yFm8HMu.jpg

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
at least this year has been better for cn than 2016 (seriously in 2016 the schedule was worse and they lost a show they've had for like 15 years)

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
I don't want to turn this into a CN debate but why are people so mad at them for not having the rights to Pokemon when the anime has been legit garbage for years

mythix super saiyan 4

President Squidward said:
I don't want to turn this into a CN debate but why are people so mad at them for not having the rights to Pokemon when the anime has been legit garbage for years
f a show i hated has been on a network for 15 years i would be upset even if it moved despite me hating it so imagine a show i like getting moved to another network obviously i would probably be angry unless the network like aired only one episode a week and its a new episode and they air it like at 3 in the morning

mythix super saiyan 4

Merry Absorbent said:
It's true, it has been garbage
xy was the only saga i hate is xy all the others range from great to amazing excluding sun and moon its only good in my opinion

Back