Happy birthday SBM!

SandTaro05

I'm ready for 2015!
¡Feliz cumpleaños a SBM! :dance:

I wish I had something planned for the occasion, but I can't do it now; I got math to do... :( Maybe later today or later this week I'll draw something.

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
Happy birthday, SBM! This place has always been a crucial part of my childhood, and I'm pleasantly surprised to have it back in my life. Here's to what will hopefully be a totally fun year!

Cha

I love SBM
This makes me wanna break out in a limerick. Good job ol' SBM

abney317 said:
Another interesting thought...
SBM has been around longer than YouTube
....outlook on life=changed

wumbologyisawesome said:
Happy Birthday SBM! Iv only been here for 6 months though..... Still, great job on making this place into where it is today!
tumblr_m86jrttihQ1qmqh7go1_500.jpg

What is up with you and this dude? Is he like on the Big Bang Theory or sumthin?

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
How did I miss this?

Many thanks to ssj4gogita4, abney317, DadMom AngryPants and PhilipB for keeping this site going strong. :) We've had numerous members in the past, too many to name off the top of my head, who also deserve credit for their contributions to our little village on the 'net. I hope we continue to be a welcoming and diverting community for a long time to come.

Patty Sponge

Always Fear
spongedude said:
How did I miss this?

Many thanks to ssj4gogita4, abney317, DadMom AngryPants and PhilipB for keeping this site going strong. :) We've had numerous members in the past, too many to name off the top of my head, who also deserve credit for their contributions to our little village on the 'net. I hope we continue to be a welcoming and diverting community for a long time to come.
spongedude's back! (Even though you probally don't know me).

Back