HAPPY 32ND BIRTHDAY SPONGEBOB! 🤗💛🎉🎊🎁🎈🍰🎂

SpongeBobsNumber1Fan

Imitation Krab
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPONGEBOB!!!!!!!! That’s right, today is the day that our favorite sponge turns 32 YEARS OLD!! SpongeBob, I hope that you are having the greatest birthday ever and that you are partying it up in your pineapple under the sea!! You deserve the world and more. From literally the time I was born, you have always been there for me and you have brought countless smiles to the whole world. Over the past 19 years, 232 episodes, 2 feature films, a Broadway Musical, and tons of shorts, books, video games, merchandise, rides, and every other form of media you can think of, you have filled our lives with so much happiness, light, love, positivity, and F.U.N.!! As your self-proclaimed BIGGEST FAN EVER, I need to tell you how much of an impact you have had on my life!! You have given me so much inspiration to be the best I can be and to always strive to spread as much positivity as I can. You’ve also helped me through the darkest times of my life, throughout everything I’ve been through, you have given me the strength and confidence I have needed to persevere. Watching you, whether on the small screen, the big screen, or the stage, has inspired me to continue to do what I love most and to be the person I am meant to be. And you do the exact same thing for so many others around the world. SpongeBob, you are one of a kind, there is not another like you nor will there ever be. You are special, amazing, courageous, heroic, and the GOOFIEST GOOBER in the whole sea!! Your fans all love you so beyond words. We all hope that you are having the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER and are living it up with all your friends plus lots of bubbles, jellyfish, and of course Krabby Patties!! Here’s to many more amazing times. HAPPY 32ND BIRTHDAY SPONGEBOB, HAVE THE BEEEESTTTT BIRTHDAYYYYY EEEVVVEEEERRRRR!!!! LOVE YOU SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!!!!!! ☀️⚓⛵❤️ #SpongeBob #SpongeBobSquarePants #Birthday #HappyBirthday #HappyBirthdaySpongeBob #SpongeBobBirthday #SpongeBobs32ndBirthday #BestBirthdayEver

nobody

Imitation Krab
Yeah, congratulations SpongeBob on your 32nd birthday! However, there's already a topic about this...

Back