Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gray (hehe)

• Other (dyed)

• Total voters

Arkei

Porous Freak
Well if there's a topic about eye color there has to be one about hair color.

Mine's black.

bookgirl

Read a book
My hair is brown as well. I did dye purple streaks but they are gone now so no my hair is not dyed

debubster

-F I E R C E-
Right now it's this mixture of dark red/dark brown. This came from dying it black/brown with this awesome fuchsia shine (not the way we originally intended, but it came out looking amazing), and now, like 2 months later, the colors have faded and blended together.

Natural hair color is dirty blond- I thought it was a pretty ugly color. When I was little it was just BLOND, over the years it faded and got eww.

I'm definitely re-dying it at some point this week- I'm thinking jet black, because it would match ANY color clothing. Or just going back to dark brown. Not sure yet.

MY EYEBROWS. Dear God. ::dolphin noise::ing Clearasil bleached them, and now they're this green/blond color. It's disgusting. At first I threw my Clearasil away and was just going to wait for it to grow out, but I'm going away to a camp next week (I want to make a good impression) and don't think that'll happen by then. SO I'm probably, unfortunately, going to waste money buying a whole thing of medium brown hair dye just to make my freaking eyebrows look normal. Life lesson: make sure any products you use to clean your face that might touch your eyebrows don't have hydrogen peroxide in them.

And that is the story of my hair. I'll update y'all when I dye it.

Back