Gumball?

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
I've been watching a lot of gumball recently, I just wanted to know what the people of spongebuddy mania thought about it. I'm personally really enjoying it. Also its one of the only half decent shows on cartoon network right now.

But what do you guys think? Good? Bad? Meh?

Seasons 1-4 are great. Anything after pales in comparison, especially once they started dipping their toes into political garbage and POTUS jokes.

I'd watch Simpsons or South Park if I wanted political messages shoved in my face. Gumball should just stick to what it does best; creative storylines, humor and characters. And to be fair, Seasons 5-6 do have moments of genius, but it's overall just getting stale. As much as I like the show, I'm kind of okay with it ending soon. It's time to put it to rest.

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
ghosts_of_all_goblins said:
I haven't watched it before. Maybe I'll check it out soon though.
Definently recommend it. Crazy antics and funny jokes, with dynamic and interesting characters and design, makes for a great show.

QuestionGirl1998

Imitation Krab
I've been watching a lot of gumball recently, I just wanted to know what the people of spongebuddy mania thought about it. I'm personally really enjoying it. Also its one of the only half decent shows on cartoon network right now.

But what do you guys think? Good? Bad? Meh?
Is there a link to where I can watch it online?

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
I liked the first two seasons of Gumball, loved the third season, and liked the episodes of Season 4 and 5 that I watched.

Back