Guilty Pleasure Scenes and Moments in SpongeBob

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
I know there's already a Guilty Pleasures topic concerning whole episodes but I think there should also be one of these threads for guilty pleasure scenes in general from the show, even in episodes that you don't like at all.

For one thing, I kinda thought the Krabby Patty Nothing scene in "A Day without Tears" was something I kinda enjoyed and it was really the only memorable part in that entire episode. Rodger Bumpass just really delivers the line in a great way. There's also that line they snuck in in "Slide Whistle Stooges" that I thought was funny as well ("He's going to pay with interest!"). What's yours?

Katniss

totally coral
I don't know why this cracks me up, but that part of "Pineapple Fever" where SpongeBob says, "And we can pass the time by playing board games, and playing tic-tac-toe..." where he keeps repeating himself. It's so dumb but it makes me laugh.

Patty Sponge

Always Fear
340.png

Supmandude

Squog
I have no guilty pleasures as I'm proud to like everything I do, but you name me a single scene from the show that everyone else hates and there's a 99.99% chance I like it.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
The ending with Spongebob's action in Dear Vikings. It reminds us that Spongebob is ACTUALLY a sponge.

Squidina

Tintenfisch
Any scene with Squidward in the shower or bath, and I'm actually a little bit shy about admitting that.

The entire opening of "Choir Boys" where Squidward's seen getting ready in the morning.
Seeing Squilliam as a mindless slave in a shock-collar in "Back to the Past".

Seeing Squilliam cry at the end of House Fancy. That scene is beautiful.

Squidina said:
Any scene with Squidward in the shower or bath, and I'm actually a little bit shy about admitting that.
I knew this was you before even reading over your name and avata. :D

Squidina

Tintenfisch
Seeing Squilliam cry at the end of House Fancy. That scene is beautiful.

I knew this was you before even reading over your name and avata. :D
Oh, yes! That was a great scene! (Yes, I enjoyed Squilliam being a big baby.)

And, LOL! You know me waaay too well. :p

Squidina said:
Oh, yes! That was a great scene! (Yes, I enjoyed Squilliam being a big baby.)

And, LOL! You know me waaay too well. :P
Especailly considering those moments just scream you. :P If you were to make a second account and not tell anybody, i'm not sure if you'd manage undercover too well near the Squid threads :sbface:

Squidina

Tintenfisch
Especailly considering those moments just scream you. :P If you were to make a second account and not tell anybody, i'm not sure if you'd manage undercover too well near the Squid threads :sbface:
I could ONLY pull that off if I pretended to be someone else entirely... like, a non-Squidiam shipper who doesn't think Squilliam's the best side-character in the show. Otherwise, you and SSJ would see right through my disguise. ;)

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
Not to mention that Squilliam is cute when he's crying at the end of House Fancy.

I also laughed at the glove puns in Glove World R.I.P. Probably because it was so stupid, it's funny.

Back