Guess the Quote!

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
This game may be stupid, but basically someone will say a quote from an episode (not like two words, but like an actual unique line) and the person under them will say the episode it's from as well as posting a new quote from any episode they like. It can be a dialogue, just don't make it an entire conversation. If the person guesses the episode wrong, it is the person who originally said the quote's job to correct them, (but seriously don't make a fool of yourself please :rofl2:). If the person isn't corrected, then we can continue on, but we want it as correct as possible.

I'll Start:

"Don't worry Mr. Krabs, as long as these pants are square, and this sponge is Bob... I will not let you down!"
"Uh SpongeBob...Could you let me down?"

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Wow, you need to say the episode and add a quote from whatever you want. I am probably going to have to delete this lol. Anyways here's a new quote.

"Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets".

Now you are supposed to say the episode and ADD a quote from whatever you like.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Good Neighbors (and I don't think you're right about the quote, but whatever)

"Listen nobody better find out about this, it'll be the end of you, it'll be the end of me AND WORST OF ALL it'll be the end of me!"

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Doing Time lmao

"You are now employed by one of the most successful restaurants in Bikini Bottom. But it didn't get that way over night...because the store closes at 6".

Back