greetings. do kids still say "greetings"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mavaxis Starburner

I love SBM
Oh look a Gravity Falls fanboy also I saw his favorite character that they all suck? Wow just wow

Coming from the Wolverine fanboy (or fangirl? who knows), you have no room to talk. Now, if you want to start a fight, you know where I am. Go on ahead. I'm ready to tear you apart yet again.

Frozo

Floating Shopping List
Oh look a Gravity Falls fanboy also I saw his favorite character that they all suck? Wow just wow
um

me having an avatar of a male doesn't make me a male

the "they all suck" thing is supposed to be ironic

also, gravity falls was pretty lit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AlphaWarhawk said:
Coming from the Wolverine fanboy (or fangirl? who knows), you have no room to talk. Now, if you want to start a fight, you know where I am. Go on ahead. I'm ready to tear you apart yet again.
lol chill

TheWolverine

Banished
AlphaWarhawk said:
Look who's talking -_-

Cha

I love SBM
Not quite sure where you're going Wolfie but there's no reason to argue over an introduction of all things. No more from anyone, please. Sorry to Frozo who had this happen to their first thread.

TheWolverine

Banished
Frozo said:
um

me having an avatar of a male doesn't make me a male

the "they all suck" thing is supposed to be ironic

also, gravity falls was pretty lit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lol chill
Well just to let you know that SpongeBob is a phenomenal worldwide #1 popular cartoon no offense but Gravity Falls may not be as popular as SpongeBob

TheWolverine

Banished
Ol Bold and Brash said:
But that's your opinion, stop shoving it down our throats
Well that part were SpongeBob is a worldwide phenomenal #1 popular cartoon is true but yes my opinion is that Gravity Falls isn't popular as SpongeBob

TheWolverine

Banished
Ol Bold and Brash said:
That's actually incorrect, they're actually more popular cartoons than SpongeBob
That's actually incorrect, SpongeBob is the only popular cartoon & no wonder it won Kids Choice Awards last month and no it's not rigged, because it's popularity! :sbdance:

Cha

I love SBM
Okay that's enough since no one seemed to listen the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back