Grade the Last Movie You Watched (Revived)

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Thor Ragnarok - 10/10
Honest Slug said:
Infinity War - 5/10

Inb4 another 2 page argument breaks out over my opinion.
Leedles isn't here anymore so it won't :sbfunny:

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
Avengers Assemble - 8.5/10

Currently planning on watching one MCU movie a night 'til I get to see Infinity War on Saturday (assuming my friends go through with the plan). Truthfully, I've not seen MCU movies much prior to my change of heart apart from Ant-Man and Black Panther, so I feel like I ought too see 'em at this point. Gonna watch all the Avengers ones (IDK if we have Civil War tho?), and maybe a few Captain America and Iron Man ones.

As for the movie itself, I really enjoyed Assemble; I've seriously been missing out, haven't I? :sweat: I absolutely love Tony Stark; such a witty character. Also, bonus points for Hulk smashing Loki on the ground like he was nothing :xP:

TheLocalAquatic said:
Avengers Assemble - 8.5/10

Currently planning on watching one MCU movie a night 'til I get to see Infinity War on Saturday (assuming my friends go through with the plan). Truthfully, I've not seen MCU movies much prior to my change of heart apart from Ant-Man and Black Panther, so I feel like I ought too see 'em at this point. Gonna watch all the Avengers ones (IDK if we have Civil War tho?), and maybe a few Captain America and Iron Man ones.

As for the movie itself, I really enjoyed Assemble; I've seriously been missing out, haven't I? :sweat: I absolutely love Tony Stark; such a witty character. Also, bonus points for Hulk smashing Loki on the ground like he was nothing :xP:
well, the movie isn't called Avengers Assemble but it was a great movie I agree. And totally watch all of Captain America movies. They are some of MCU's best, they changed the universe and Chris Evans is perfect in Captain America role, not the mention he's so hot. jfc.

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
Master WhoBruh said:
well, the movie isn't called Avengers Assemble but it was a great movie I agree. And totally watch all of Captain America movies. They are some of MCU's best, they changed the universe and Chris Evans is perfect in Captain America role, not the mention he's so hot. jfc.
I'm aware that the official name for the movie is just Avengers but here in the UK it's called Avengers Assemble...for some reason. I don't know why but I do like the sound of Avengers Assemble, although it's perhaps a bit too on the dot for my liking.
10617424-8304529880807648.jpg
I must say, though, that the logo looks quite nice when the Avengers A is re-purposed for two words.

I did end up watching all the Captain America movies on my Marvel-ous ( :rofl2:) quest last week though! My favorite of the three is Civil War (which didn't really take me by surprise because T'Challa, Ant-Man and Spiderman freakin' SLAY in that movie) and my least favorite was The First Avenger - I dunno, I think I just preferred the action in the other two movies in comparison. TFA wasn't bad, though; I found it to be a pretty good set-up to Avengers and a pretty solid origin story.

I'm aware that the official name for the movie is just Avengers but here in the UK it's called Avengers Assemble...for some reason. I don't know why but I do like the sound of Avengers Assemble, although it's perhaps a bit too on the dot for my liking.
10617424-8304529880807648.jpg
I must say, though, that the logo looks quite nice when the Avengers A is re-purposed for two words.

I did end up watching all the Captain America movies on my Marvel-ous ( :rofl2:) quest last week though! My favorite of the three is Civil War (which didn't really take me by surprise because T'Challa, Ant-Man and Spiderman freakin' SLAY in that movie) and my least favorite was The First Avenger - I dunno, I think I just preferred the action in the other two movies in comparison. TFA wasn't bad, though; I found it to be a pretty good set-up to Avengers and a pretty solid origin story.
I mean yeah TFA is weak in the trilogy, tho I still love that one. Winter Soldier and Civil War have better action, characterization and themes. <3

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
The Incredibles - 10/10 (unsurprising since almost every pixar movie is amazing)

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Infinity War: 8.7/10. I liked most of it, but the humor could be a little much at times and I feel like some characters got the shaft. But other than that amazing movie with so many unexpected twists and turns, and it actually did a good job at making Thanos a real character, not just some 2D villain.

Coffee_lover

Banished
The Incredibles 2-10/10

This movie was much better than I expected, in fact,I like this sequel as much as the original movie.If you haven't seen it-I'm highly recommend it

Back