Grade the Last Movie You Watched (Revived)

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
Mean Girls 2 - 6.5/10

Honestly, last night was the first time I watched this movie in full, and I'd seen the first Mean Girls a couple nights prior (btw that movie gets around an 8.5/10 from me). The second film has a pretty decent and likeable protagonist who's got a backbone and a concept of morality and this begins to shine when she fights against the ways of the Plastics, but this also brings out the worst in the Plastics and it doesn't make them as likeable as the original ones were (or at the very least, they have no redeemable qualities).

I still found myself rooting for Jo even though things were pretty predictable, but man...the Plastics were the worst in this movie. I know they're the antagonists, but...I could like Regina and Gretchen in the first movie, but here? Nope.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Skyscraper - 3.2/10 (Pretty bad, it is one of the most generic movies I have ever seen. The plot is for money, and it's just nothing new at all. If you expect it to go good, it will, but just barely in any scene where it's really dangerous.

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
Finding Dory - 8/10

I originally sat watching the film feeling like it was around a 6 or a 7, but then Dory's reunion came and I teared up, so...
I find Dory to honestly be an overbearing character but she's nowhere near as annoying and destructive as Mater and she still managed to get a tear or two running down my cheek when she finally reunited with her loved ones, so congrats PIXAR.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
The King of Kong - 9.5/10 (Great Movie!) I really like how they made a plot out of something so interesting, it fits so well. Especially now with Billy Mitchel being banished from Twin Galaxies, only fits the movie more.

NerdyKairi

Kairi is Back
Ferdinand 8/10

Now hold the phone what? I find the movie charming in a way, the characters ain't "one dimmentional", they show feelings, yes some aspects are annoying like the hedgehogs, the songs (Except Home) used and the dabbing horses, but if you see it beyond those aspects it's a good movie.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Bad Times at the El Royale: 9/10, amazing movie, everyone should watch it. Has tons of twists, shocks, and everything of the sort. Interesting movie with very interesting themes too.

Back