Gordok's Top Ten Darkest/Creepiest Spongebob Episodes of All Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweat

Banished
GordokTheMad said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_2294043569&feature=iv&src_vid=1O8Lyva5XiE&v=2jqwLTQ5TKE
Woah.... I'm depressed now

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Haha, wow I definitely was not expecting this. Idiot Box is definitely strange and it's one of the episodes that really make me question Squidward's sanity (to be honest, quite a few episodes do that), but I never considered it dark. It's really light-hearted in tone despite its slightly disturbing subtext.

cwn

Porous Freak
Come on, these conspiracy theories can be generated from almost any episode of any show. Spongebob has a huge affect on Bikini Bottom, not just Squidward, and the other characters realize his existence. Although Squidward's loopiness is somewhat dark, it's also used in a few other episodes.

hfjs

I was actually watching that same video two hours ago.

This is what may look like an innocent episode, but the plotline is something that may change the function of the entire show, causing Squid to be mentally insane and getting him self-troubled. THAT is one of deep but well hidden episode my friends.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
I was not expevting Idiot Box to be #1 at all. It was a good episode though and Squidward going insane is hilarious :P

Amazing list in my opinion, Gordok but In my opinion Nasty Patty is the most darkest and the most disturing SpongeBob episode. This episode also reminds me of Invader Zim because Invader Zim episodes are so dark. Also I think One Coarse Meal should be on the list but that's okay. I never thought Idiot Box was #1 and I wasn't even expecting it to be on the list. After I saw your opinion, I realized that It's very dark. You said If SpongeBob and Patrick are not real. Squidward drives himself crazy What about Mr. Krabs, Plankton, Sandy, Gary and the other characters? They see SpongeBob and Patrick too but what If everyone see SpongeBob and Patrick as two normal person and Squidward sees them as SpongeBob and Patrick? What If SpongeBob is not a real cartoon? Maybe It's just our imaginations. What If SBM AND SBC are just two normal forums and we see them as SBM and SBC. WHAT'S THE MEANING OF LIFE? WHY WE'RE EXISTED? MAYBE WE ARE NOT EVEN REAL. MAYBE, MAYBE..................................................

*BOMB SOUND*
*SB_DW_FAN EXPLODES AND DESTROYS THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE*

Leedles

Leedle
SB_DW_Fan said:
Amazing list in my opinion, Gordok but In my opinion Nasty Patty is the most darkest and the most disturing SpongeBob episode. This episode also reminds me of Invader Zim because Invader Zim episodes are so dark. Also I think One Coarse Meal should be on the list but that's okay. I never thought Idiot Box was #1 and I wasn't even expecting it to be on the list. After I saw your opinion, I realized that It's very dark. You said If SpongeBob and Patrick are not real. Squidward drives himself crazy What about Mr. Krabs, Plankton, Sandy, Gary and the other characters? They see SpongeBob and Patrick too but what If everyone see SpongeBob and Patrick as two normal person and Squidward sees them as SpongeBob and Patrick? What If SpongeBob is not a real cartoon? Maybe It's just our imaginations. What If SBM AND SBC are just two normal forums and we see them as SBM and SBC. WHAT'S THE MEANING OF LIFE? WHY WE'RE EXISTED? MAYBE WE ARE NOT EVEN REAL. MAYBE, MAYBE..................................................

*BOMB SOUND*
*SB_DW_FAN EXPLODES AND DESTROYS THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE*
Lol, I love this. XD

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Please do not bump topics that are so old. It is against the forum rules. If you like to contribute something to this subject, please make a new topic about it. :) Thanks.

Topic Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back