Show News Goofy Scoopers and Patrick's Tantrum Airing February 25!

Added to Calendar: 02-25-22

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
I added Patrick's Tantrum on the main post as well as the Futon Critic listings of the episodes. Finally, we haven't had new episodes in a long time...

Are these even new episodes, most people don't have cable anymore. A lot of people have seen these episodes because they were leaked months ago. Patrick's Tantrum is long overdue too, since it was fully produced and ready to air before the pandemic.

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
Are these even new episodes, most people don't have cable anymore. A lot of people have seen these episodes because they were leaked months ago. Patrick's Tantrum is long overdue too, since it was fully produced and ready to air before the pandemic.
Patrick's Tantrum was released on the Season 12 DVD, and Goofy Scoopers aired in Canada and a few other countries. But at episodes that haven't been released yet in the US are now finally going to be released :p

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
I wonder if they’ll add the new Patrick’s parents in Patrick’s Tantrum.

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
It's funny how Patrick's Tantrum has been out on DVD for over a year now and it still hasn't aired, not to mention the fact that the official Nick YouTube channel posted a full 5 minute clip from the episode. I wouldn't be surprised if they only now realized that the episode hasn't aired yet lmao.

Nathan Shetka

Balloon Traveler
I am really excited about those upcoming new SpongeBob episodes on Friday. Patrick’s Tantrum and Goofy Scoopers would be such great episodes

Back