goodmorning's Top 50 Best Spongebob Episodes

More

VIP
No Free Rides, along with Doing Time, is just forgettable.

New Leaf is great.

Yeah, I get your reasoning with No Hat for Pat. I don't hate the episode, but I don't like it anymore by any means.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Agreed on No Free Rides and New Leaf. New Leaf is pretty alright and besides for the ending, there's still a lot for me to like about it so yeah.

No Hat for Pat is meh and forgettable for me.

I never hated No Hat for Pat but I can understand why you hate it. You should give a credit to the sweet ending though.

New Leaf and No Free Rides are both great episodes.

Pospooky

Moby Dollar
I HATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATE No Hat for Pat. It's horrible.

New Leaf and No Free Rides are both meh imo.

goodmorning

Moby Dollar
these reviews take a lot of time... so i decided to make them shorter...

43b.

http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=jLwr6e3%2Bk6iXj4MmtdKyCSiIdgr7GYdR1q4FMJroOPo%3D

Life of Crime

This episode is actually really funny and has a really interesting concept. Which is the reason why I put it on the list.

It starts with Mr. Krabs watching a show and complaining about thieves. Then,SpongeBob and Patrick notice that he stole some things too. He says that he "borrowed" them. They go try the same thing with a balloon,but it accidentally pops. They decide they can't do anything about it,and leave town. They start a campfire,where they try to... discuss,I guess. After the hilarious campfire scenes,they go to a police station,and they get arrested for stealing a balloon. They got arrested for 2 seconds,and the cops tell them it's Free Balloon Day.

sorry for this review being so short,but it takes a lot of time to make these... also,i'll be going on vacation until next friday,so i guess i'll put this list on hiatus.

Have a great vacation.

I love Life of Crime. It was hilarious and Patrick's obliviousness worked well.

More

VIP
Coincedentially I was at vacation for a week. I love Life of Crime

Back