goodmorning's Top 50 Best Spongebob Episodes

Kerdem

Banished
47b Is Krabs a la Mode.I Honestly Think It Should Be Way Higher But I Respect His Opinion.

goodmorning

Moby Dollar
by the way,i just added an episode from the honorable mentions on the list... it's a couple of entries later.

47a.

http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=v%2BVW9CzPYnbS0%2BVo7RGsBHGvMAG6GfGxl4roTMDt5QA%3D

Treats!

The second post-movie episode on this list. And they're both from season 8.

This episode starts with SpongeBob and Squidward watching TV at the Krusty Krab. Suddenly,they see a commercial for snaily treats called "Snail Bites". He decides to buy some for Gary. Then,he returns home with a box of Snail Bites. He gives Gary one.

SpongeBob: Does somebody want another Snail Bite? (shows another treat) Can somebody roll over? (whispers) Roll over.
(Gary rolls over, and pants like a dog. Spongebob walks away from Gary)
SpongeBob: We'll have some more of these a little later. (Gary races towards him)
Gary: Meow.
SpongeBob: More treats?
Gary: (meowing profusely)

Gary keeps doing multiple stuff just so Spongebob can give him another treat. He manages to eat the entire box in just one night,and SpongeBob goes to bed. Gary doesn't let him sleep.

Gary: (crawls into SpongeBobs bed, meowing)
SpongeBob: Gary, please! (puts pillow over head, Gary crawls into it and continues meowing)
Gary: Meow, meow, meow!
SpongeBob: Gary Wilson, Jr., I promise you we will get more treats tomorrow! Now, please, let me (yawns) sleep. (Goes back to bed)
Gary: (meowing loudly)

They decide to go to the pet store...at 4 o' clock in the morning. It's closed,so Gary makes him sleep in front of the pet store. The floor manager arrives at the store in the morning,and SpongeBob asks him if they have Snail Bites. He says these sold out immediately,making Gary meow loudly. They go home,and SpongeBob gets ready for work.

SpongeBob: Gary, what are you doing here? You're causing a scene!!! (everyone in Krusty Krab stops and stares at SpongeBob)
Gary: Meow!
SpongeBob: I know, you want more Snail Bites. But the pet store was completely sold out of them!
SpongeBob: I know, Gary...
SpongeBob: Gary, I just said the pet store was completely sold out of Snail Bites! What am I supposed to do?!
Nat Peterson: Well, you can try going to the factory where they make them.
SpongeBob: (picks up Gary and leaves) Thanks a lot.

They go to the factory,but the factory is closed. It is revealed that Snail Bites were so successful,that there are no more Snail Bites left in the entire world...so Gary makes SpongeBob search every pet store in the world. Literally.

Gary: (meowing)
SpongeBob: Gary, take a look at this map. (opens a map) This is a map of every pet store in the entire world! We've been to every single one of them, Gary! And not one of them has the treats you are after! Not one! I can't keep looking, Gary. I just can't.
Gary: Meow, meow, meow!

The scene cuts to SpongeBob standing outside his house,shivering. Gary is still meowing. Then Patrick shows up.

SpongeBob: But I don't know how to say no, Patrick!
Patrick: No problem, SpongeBob! You can practice on me! Pretend I'm Gary and tell me "no".
SpongeBob: (sweating) I can't! You're so cute!
Patrick: (panting) Do it, SpongeBob! (continues panting, Spongebob continues sweating) Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!
SpongeBob: No.
Patrick: Stop it!! (Patrick cries and runs back to rock)

Spongebob then goes to tell Gary "no". But Gary shows him pictures of when they were having fun and things like that. Gary can't fool SpongeBob,and he tells him "no". Gary is completely okay with that,and goes to sleep. We cut to Patrick,and it's revealed that he has the very last box of Snail Bites. He eats them all and starts meowing. Then the episode ends.

Favorite part:The commercial. (it was a little too long,so I decided not to post it.)

In conclusion,this episode was rather cute,and Gary's meowing didn't annoy me at all.

I love Treats but TBH Gary meowing got annoyinh after hearing it 100 times. No hints for the next episode?

goodmorning

Moby Dollar
SB_DW_Fan said:
I love Treats but TBH Gary meowing got annoyinh after hearing it 100 times. No hints for the next episode?
didn't i already give a hint for 47b?

goodmorning

Moby Dollar
i will complete this list. i just...took a break.

47b.

http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=0CITN8KGnbnbDbxx4jdBeXe7JArSYWrqoUG5CuTGKMI%3D

Krabs a la Mode

3rd post-movie episode. Also,this is the first season 5 episode from the list...and I have nothing else to say.

It starts with a cold day in Bikini Bottom. Squidward is freezing at the Krusty Krab.

Squidward: Oh, it's freezing in here.
Spongebob: Not if you get up and exercise! Hop, two. Hop, two. Yes, sir, my buns are nice and toasty. (turns around to show two Krabby Patties on his behind)
Squidward: I'm so glad I don't eat here.

Then he sees that the thermostat is set to 62 degrees. He turns it to 63,but then an alarm goes off and Krabs gets out of his office.

Mr Krabs: Mr Squidward, you're always going on about your book club. Read this.
Squidward: (reads sign above thermostat) "Do Not Touch Thermostat. Ever!!" (Mr Krabs puts the temperature back on 62 degrees)
Mr Krabs: Heat costs money! There are two ways to get on my bad side, boys. I don't like kids playing in me yard, and nobody but me touches me thermostat.

SpongeBob notices that kids are playing in his yard,and he goes there. It cuts to Plankton,who is in a drink,looking at him through the straw. Then he gets drunk. After that,Squidward,Spongebob and Krabs leave the Krusty Krab,and Plankton gets out of the toilet. Then,he touches the thermostat,opens the fridge,etc. so the Krusty Krab can turn really cold. Squidward,Krabs and SpongeBob arrive at the Krusty Krab,and they notice that it's frozen.

Squidward: As soon as you turn the heat up.
Mr Krabs: The temperature stays at 62 degrees.
Squidward: There's icicles hanging from the ceiling!
Mr Krabs: I don't care if Santa Claus and Jack Frost are having ice cream cones. Don't... touch... the thermostat! (icicles from the ceiling break off and fall)

The customers then leave the Krusty Krab. Plankton notices this,and he's happy. Then,he sees that the customers are coming back,with warm clothes. Spongebob is now skating on patties,and he brings everyone their food. Then,everyone wants patty skates.

Mr Krabs: It's beautiful. I'm selling twice as many patties and I don't even have to cook them. This is the happiest, and most cost-effective day of me whole life. (hugs all the money)
Plankton: No! How is this possible? I freeze his place solid and he turns it into an ice rink. He's making more money than ever.

Unfortunately,Karen shows up(I think I already mentioned that I hate Karen...) and tells him to steal a Krabby Patty. The rest of the episode is spent on Plankton trying to get out of the Krusty Krab with the patty,but can't succeed.

Spongebob: You're mine now, Plankton! (patty flies into his face) You won't get away with this, Plankton.
Plankton: Hey, Spongebob, long time no see. What've you been up to? How was your weekend?
Spongebob: Oh, my weekend was fabulous. Thank you for asking. Patrick and I went jellyfishing but I lost my net. So, I tried to borrow one from Squidward, but he didn't have one. And then when he yelled at me, he swallowed a bug. (laughs) Swallowed a bug.
Plankton: Fascinating. Well, got to go. (takes patty and runs)
Spongebob: Hey!
Plankton: Better luck next time, Spongebob.

Plankton manages to get to the "clamboni",and tries driving it outside of the Krusty Krab,but,again,doesn't succeed because there are a lot of people blocking the exit.

Mr Krabs: (jumps off the clamboni) You lose again, Plankton.
Plankton: I'm not giving up yet, Krabs. I've still got my secret weapon. (jumps on the thermostat) The thermostat!
Mr Krabs: The thermostat.
Plankton: That's right, Krabs. It was I who froze the Krusty Krab. (rips off the paper that says "62 degrees") See?

Plankton then plays with the thermostat,freezing and melting Spongebob and Mr. Krabs over and over again,until he finally trips and falls. Mr. Krabs grabs Plankton,freezes him,and that traps him in an ice cube. Then he drinks a soda with the Plankton ice cube in it.

In conclusion,this episode wasn't anything special,it was just funny...

Favorite part:
Mr Krabs: (gasps) You've gone too far this time, Plankton. You can pound me employees, (punches Spongebob in the gut) try to destroy me restaurant, but nobody messes with me thermostat. (boxing bell rings as Mr Krabs hurries over to Plankton but Plankton changes the thermostat to above boiling, making the ice melt. Mr Krabs drops into the water. Then Plankton turns it back to below freezing, which causes Mr Krabs to freeze, too)
Plankton: You see, Krabs, you can't defeat me. (turns the thermostat to hot and cold, making everyone freeze. Accidently lets go of the thermostat when it's hot and drops into some water. Mr Krabs walks up to the thermostat and changes it to freezing to freeze Plankton.)

Hint for #46:"With the opening of my new boating school, I pledge that as long as a student is willing to learn, I shall never give up." (pre-movie)

goodmorning

Moby Dollar
i should really stop procrastinating... anyways,here's the next entry on the list,and hopefully i won't be lazy anymore.

sorry if there are some grammar mistakes in here... i wasn't feeling well while writing this review.

by the way,i'm having a really hard time debating the episodes between 18 and 11.

http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=gfxs4FaCQU6jeNuL0CdEezcGCRIqrQqlTAikJvKLiRE%3D

Doing Time

This is a really underrated Season 3 episode. This episode doesn't really get as much attention as the masterpiece of the same season,such as Krusty Krab Training Video,Chocolate with Nuts,The Camping Episode,etc.,but it's still great.

The episode starts with Spongebob in the middle of a driving test. He's crashing into stuff as usual,while Mrs. Puff tells him to stop. They go on an unfinished bridge,and fall off the cliff. They land in a truck full of fruit punch,and the police comes.

Policewoman: Freeze, you're under arrest!
Mrs Puff: Hold it, you can't arrest him! He's just a student driver!
Policewoman: We're not talking about him. (scene cuts to Mrs Puff wearing a prison uniform, being locked up in jail)
Mrs Puff: But I don't belong here! It's all a big mistake!

The scene cuts to Mrs. Puff in jail,being happy that Spongebob won't annoy her anymore. Spongebob,on the other hand,is really sad,since Mrs. Puff is absent from his driving lessons. He goes to talk to Patrick,and convinces him that they should go to jail to help Mrs. Puff.

Spongebob: Alright, put the money in the bag! (Spongebob is in the bank, wearing a sock over his head, with a bag facing the wrong way) Put it in!
Bank Teller: Umm, you're facing the wrong way, sir.
Spongebob: (laughs then turns around) Alright, give me the money!

That obviously didn't work,so they disguise as rocks.

Spongebob: Look, Patrick, there she is! (both jump over to Mrs Puff where she is about to hit them) Mrs Puff, wait, it's us, Spongebob and Patrick!
Mrs Puff: That's funny. For a second, I thought that yellow rock talked to me. And its voice sounded a lot like...
Spongebob: Spongebob. It's me, Spongebob. (Mrs Puff screams as she throws the pickaxe behind her) We're gonna bust you out of here. C'mon, Mrs Puff! (Mrs Puff starts shaking)
Mrs Puff: It's you. What are you doing here? Why did you follow me in here? Why?! (one of the guards walks up, with Mrs Puff's pickaxe in his head)

A prisoner ends up breaking them. After that,Mrs. Puff goes to work on kitchen duty,and serves chili. Spongebob and Patrick show up in the chili,and tell her to get into the pot,but Puff refuses. She goes back to the cell,but Spongebob and Patrick's shenanigans continue.

Spongebob: Mrs Puff, up here.
Mrs Puff: Guards, guards! They're back! (two guards walk up)
Guard #1: What's all the hubbub, Puff?
Mrs Puff: They're back! (guards remove their heads showing them as Spongebob and Patrick)
Spongebob & Patrick: Mrs Puff, it's us! (both wink and give her a thumbs up)

Mrs. Puff gets mad and is sent to a soft,yellow room with a straight jacket on. Turns out the room is,in fact,Spongebob. And here's the reason why some people actually hate this episode. The ending. Mrs. Puff wakes up,and it's revealed that it was all a dream. But then...

Policeman: Freeze! Your joyride's over, punk. (police officers walk over)
Mrs Puff: No! What? (policemen grab Spongebob and throw him into the back of the police car then drive off) I can't believe it. It was all a dream. I'm not going to jail!
Policeman: Why would you go to jail? You already did your time. (zoom out to reveal Mrs Puff wearing prison striped clothes with a ball chained to her ankle. She screams as the scene goes back to her screaming while the boat is in mid-air)
Mrs Puff: Oh, it's just my imagination again. (zooms over to show Donna driving the boat)
Donna: So what's for dinner tonight, Puff mama? Chili? (Mrs Puff screams again as the scene goes back to Spongebob driving in mid-air)
Mrs Puff: Huh? What? Huh? Ah, forget it...

She had a dream inside a dream inside a dream. People hate this ending because it was really confusing,but I really didn't mind it when I first watched the episode...

In conclusion,this is a rather hilarious and interesting episode. It's also a bit creepy,but like I said,just because it's creepy doesn't mean it's bad.

Favorite part: That parking meter gag.
(scene cuts to two police officers using their nightsticks on a parking meter)
Policewoman: We're gonna straighten you out.
Policeman: This'll fix ya! Now let's get that one.

Hint for #45a:"Okay, Patrick, it's all in the technique!" (this should be easy)
#45b:"Well, maybe it’s just because you’re ugly." (this is the honorable mention that I added in the list)

More

VIP
Doing Time was just okay in my opinion. It started out kinda funny, but evolved into a mild Mrs Puff torture episode. Not that memorable either way.

More

VIP
SpongeWott said:
Doing Time felt like a post-movie episode. I dunno. Just wasn't that high on humor.
At one point, I did think it was one.

goodmorning

Moby Dollar
something smells was originally going to be tied with this episode,but i moved it a little higher,and the fact that these next few entries were different a few minutes ago... i added a new episode and i switched a lot of places...

AND I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON THIS LIST!!

http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=FlzgaU3bAriy%2FJyF0vIf4vOD5VU6h23FIrJBmpdr7No%3D

Bubblestand

This was one of the very first episodes I ever watched. And it was also one of the very first episodes ever.

It begins with Spongebob getting out of his house,saying how beautoful this say it,and starts building a bubblestand.

SpongeBob: Hey Squidward! Wanna blow some bubbles? Only 25 cents.
Squidward: Oh, right. Like I would spend a moment of my time blowing bubbles.
SpongeBob: Uh huh!
Squidward: Oh please! I mean, who in the world would pay to blow bubbles?
(Patrick's rock opens.)
Patrick: Good morning!

Patrick goes to SpongeBob's bubblestand,and wants to blow bubbles.

Patrick: Hmmm, how much is it?
SpongeBob: Only a quarter.
Patrick: Sounds reasonable. Um, I'm going to need to borrow a quarter.
SpongeBob: Sure thing, Patrick.
(SpongeBob pulls out a quarter and gives it to Patrick.)

He gives that quarter back to him,and tries blowing some bubbles,but fails. SpongeBob offers to teach him,for another quarter. He obviously borrows another quarter from him,and we get to see the best part of the episode.

SpongeBob: Okay, Patrick, it's all in the technique! First go like this, spin around. Stop! Double take three times. One, two three. Then pelvic thrust. Whooooooo, whooooooo. Stop on your right foot, don't forget it! Now it's time to bring it around town. Bring-it-a-round-town. Then you do this, then this, and this, then this, then that, then this and that, and then...

...he blows some bubble ducks. He also blows a ship,which pops and makes a foghorn noise. He tries blowing a bubble with 2 hands,and...

(SpongeBob inhales deeply, and blows an elephant bubble while circus music starts playing. Patrick starts laughing.)
Patrick: It's a giraffe!

The bubble goes into Squidward's house,pops and makes a loud elephant noise,which gets Squidward to get out of his house and scold Spongebob and Patrick. SpongeBob shows him the technique,blows a bubble butterfly,which pops on Squidward's head.

Squidward: That's not art! That's just annoying! Blowing bubbles, that's the lamest idea I have ever heard!
(SpongeBob and Patrick put their head down as they walk to Sponge's house.)
Squidward: You should be ashamed of yourselves! Bubbles. Ha. Art.
(Squidward mumbles, then picks up bubble wand, sniffs it, and inhales to blow a bubble. SpongeBob pops up out of nowhere.)
SpongeBob: That'll be 25 cents, sir.
Squidward: Ah, whoa, what? Oh, who would pay 25 cents to blow bubbles?
SpongeBob: We also offer lessons for beginners.
Squidward: Beginners? What could be more simple than blowing a stupid bubble? Here's your 25 cents!

Then,we get a funny montage of Squidward trying to blow bubbles,but ultimately failing. He does that for a while,while SpongeBob and Patrick try to show him the technique. He gets annoyed,and finally starts doing the technique. He blows a giant bubble.

SpongeBob: You said it, Squidward. See, it is all in the technique!
Patrick: Yeah, technique.
Squidward: Technique? Ha! SpongeBob, you don't think I created that...
(Squidward kisses one of his tentacle.)
Squidward: ...beautiful work of art with your help? Come on, it's in my genes.
SpongeBob and Patrick: Squid's got genes! Squid's got genes!

Squidward goes back inside his house and plays his clarinet. Squidward's huge bubble covers Squidward's house,pulls it off the ground,and makes it fly in the air. The bubble pops,and Squidward's house goes back to its original place. Then,the episode ends.

In conclusion,this was an entertaining episode and it was also rather funny.

Favorite part: The technique,obviously.

Hint for #44a:"Look Mr. Krabs. I’m doing it, I’m doing it!"
#44b:"That was great, Squidward, but how do you get inside?"

goodmorning

Moby Dollar
THE LIST IS BACK.

i really want to get to the top 25 faster,so i'll try posting the tied episodes together.

44a.

http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=46W59IkovpqPDI3n7YKP42UmNVIzB%2B46GQu8c6TZ1kQ%3D

Imitation Krabs

This is an underrated season 2 episode. But it's still amazing.

Anyways,begins with Spongebob balancing a spatula on his nose,until we see Plankton in a robot suit. He goes into the Krusty Krab.

Plankton: Are you SpongeBob SquarePants? (SpongeBob looks in a mirror)
SpongeBob: Why, yes-- yes I am. (the robot/man holds up a big check)
Robot: Then you’ve just won one million dollars! (SpongeBob gasps) You just have to answer one question. What is the Krabby Patty secret formula? (SpongeBob inhales) Yes? (SpongeBob inhales more) Yes? (SpongeBob inhales even more) Yes?!
SpongeBob: The Krabby Patty formula is the sole property of the Krusty Krab and is only to be discussed in part or in whole with its creator Mr. Krabs. Duplication of this formula is punishable by law. Restrictions apply, results may vary.

Plankton gets mad and crashes through the robot's teeth,demanding the secret formula. Until Krabs comes.

Mr. Krabs: Plankton!
Plankton: Krabs!
Mr. Krabs: Plankton!
Plankton: Krabs!
SpongeBob: SpongeBob.

Krabs sends Plankton back to the Chum Bucket,and SpongeBob swears to protect the secret Krabby Patty formula.

Fish: Man, these patties sure are delicious. I wonder what’s in that secret formula. (siren goes off. SpongeBob slides down the pole from the crow's nest)
SpongeBob: Code twelve, code twelve! (SpongeBob bounces off a trampoline and grabs the customer's head) Your disguises can’t fool me this time, Plankton! (pulls the head off to reveal a smaller head on the customer)
Fish: Everyone at the head enhancement clinic said nobody would notice. (runs off crying)

Krabs scolds him,and tells him that the most important rule of the Krusty Krab is to discuss the secret formula with Mr. Krabs only. Then,he tells Squidward to take inventory on everything in the storage room. A robotic version of Mr. Krabs comes into the storage room. Squidward notices that he's not Mr. Krabs,but Robotic Krabs (Plankton in disguise) tells him to take the rest of the day off. He does so,and then SpongeBob pops up.

SpongeBob: Hi, Mr. Krabs.
Plankton: Oh, sweet domination. This is it!
SpongeBob: No sign of Plankton, yet. Gosh, Mr. Krabs. You don’t look so good. (touches his body) Ooh, you’re so cold. (knocks on his pants)
Robot Krabs: That’s just my metal suit. I made it to protect the formula.
Mr. Krabs: SpongeBob!
Plankton: It’s that thick-headed Krabs. He’ll ruin everything.

SpongeBob tells him that he gave Squidward a day off,he gets mad,and goes back into the office. Plankton wanted to ask SpongeBob something,until the real Krabs shows up. Plankton gets annoyed by this,and gets a penny.

Plankton: I’ll never get that formula with that pest Krabs popping in and out like that. I’ve got it! I’ve been saving this for a rainy day. (holds up a penny) It looks like an ordinary penny... because it is an ordinary penny. That fool Krabs is too greedy to ignore you, my little pretty. (laughs. The penny pops out of the nose and rolls around into Mr. Krabs' office)
Mr. Krabs: That sound, it sounds like... the pitter-patter of... (sees the penny) money! (squeals) Hey, where you going, beautiful? (SpongeBob knocks on Mr. Krabs' door)
SpongeBob: Mr. Krabs... (the penny slides out of the office) Wha... (Mr. Krabs busts down the door on top of SpongeBob)
Mr. Krabs: Stop! Please! (the penny slides between the crack of the doors) Wait!

After the real Mr. Krabs got out of the Krusty Krab,Plankton goes into the Krusty Krab and wants to talk to SpongeBob,wanting him to tell him the formula.

SpongeBob: But sir, we haven’t done the secret handshake yet.
Robot Krabs: Oh yes. Here, let’s shake.
SpongeBob: (chuckles) We don’t shake with our hands, remember?
Robot Krabs: Uh, right, why don’t you start?
SpongeBob: We stand on one foot. (they do) Balance a glass of chocolate milk on our heads and sing the Bikini Bottom National Anthem. (they do )
SpongeBob & Robot Krabs: (singing) Oh, Bikini Bottom, we pledge our hearts to you. As faithful, as deep, as true as blue. Bikini Bottom, we love you.
Robot Krabs: Formula time?
SpongeBob: Almost.

Six and a half hours later,Plankton gets blown out of a cannon through a flame ring and onto a chair. There's some spaghetti on the table,and he "eats" it.

Robot Krabs: Yum yum, this spaghetti sure is good. Belch.
SpongeBob & Robot Krabs: (singing) Meatball, meatball, spaghetti underneath. Ravioli, ravioli, great barrier reef.

SpongeBob then is ready to give Plankton the secret formula,until the real Mr. Krabs arrives inside the kitchen. They argue for a while,until SpongeBob gets a hose,ready to spray tartar sauce on them. He decides to ask them a few questions,in order to determine the real Krabs.

SpongeBob: First question: what time does the Krusty Krab open?
Robot Krabs: 9:30am.
SpongeBob: Right. (to Mr. Krabs) That’s one strike, Mr. Fake.
Mr. Krabs: But...

He asks him 2 more questions,and the real Krabs gets them wrong. He gets sent out of the Krusty Krab in a basket with tartar sauce on him.

SpongeBob: Oop! Don’t forget your lucky penny. (puts the penny inside a slot on Robot Krabs that is labeled "Self-Destruct: 1 cent")
This must be your lucky day. (laughs)
Computer Voice: The self-destruct coin slot has been activated. Ten seconds till detonation.
Plankton: Coin-operated self-destruct? Not one of my better ideas

He self-destructs,SpongeBob goes to save Krabs,and the episode ends.

In conclusion,this episode was really creative and funny.

Favortite part:
SpongeBob: Don’t worry Mr. Krabs, as long as these pants are square, and this sponge is bob, (lifts his arms up) I will not let you down!
Mr. Krabs: Uh, SpongeBob? (he's holding Mr. Krabs) Could you let me down?

Either this,or the things Plankton and SpongeBob do to obtain the formula.

44b.

http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=DjOAx8dNG6u9uKnVo7sTmyKbKXZYFi1cHgffIMQl%2BAg%3D

The Camping Episode

This is a really overrated episode. But that actually doesn't mean it's bad,I put it this low for other reasons...

This episode begins with Squidward being happy because this weekend,SpongeBob and Patrick go camping,meaning he can relax. That is,until it's revealed that SpongeBob and Patrick are actually camping in front of SpongeBob's house. Squidward gets mad,goes to talk to them,leaves and SpongeBob tells him to "have fun inside".

Squidward: You're saying I can't take it!
Spongebob: But all I...
Squidward: You're saying I'm soft! You think your little "have fun inside" challenge is gonna make me come camping with you, but that is never gonna happen! There's no way I'm gonna sit out here all night with you two losers! So, get used to it! (leaves)
Spongebob: Ok. Have fun inside. (Squidward comes back and yells at them)
Squidward: That's it! I'm in! I'll show you camping.

He brings a huge backpack,gets a bag out,and claims that it's a "remote-controlled tent". When he pushes the button on the remote,the bag explodes and tries to set it up himself.

Squidward: It isn't put up yet, you idiots! (starts to mess with his tent but tears it) Huh?
Spongebob: Customization.
Patrick: Genius. (Squidward beats the tent with a wooden stake)
Spongebob: He's tenderizing the ground!
Patrick: Of course! (Squidward gets tangled in the rope)
Spongebob: Write that down, write that down! (Patrick is playing tic-tac-toe instead of writing notes. Squidward kicks the pile of things and it magically becomes a tent)

Squidward then wants to eat,and notices SpongeBob and Patrick have marshmallows. They eat some,until Squidward decides to roast his marshmallow.

Squidward: All right. All right. Gimme a marshmallow. (Squidward begins roasting his marshmallow until Patrick's marshmallow catches on fire and he blows it on Squidward's face. Squidward begins roasting his marshmallow until Patrick's marshmallow catches on fire and he blows it on Squidward's face again. Does it for a third time but Squidward ducks. The marshmallow flies back into Squidward's head) Ok. Besides spitting molten food stuffs at me, what else do you do for fun?

SpongeBob says that they can sing a campfire song,and they begin singing the famous Campfire Song Song. After that,Squidward starts playing his clarinet,but SpongeBob stops him by throwing a marshmallow into his clarinet. He tells him that it attracts a sea bear. Squidward doesn't believe this,but SpongeBob and Patrick do believe.

Spongebob: Patrick's right, Squidward. Sea bears are no laughing matter. Why, once I met this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy's cousin...

Squidward then tells Spongebob and Patrick to tell him the things that attract sea bears. These are,playing the clarinet,waving your flashlight back and forth,stomping,eating cubed cheese,wearing a sombrero in a goofy fashion,wearing clown shoes,a hoop skirt,and screeching like a chimpanzee. Squidward then ignores what SpongeBob and Patrick said,and does all of those things above. SpongeBob and Patrick draw a circle in the dirt,and then a sea bear comes,and begins mauling Squidward.

Spongebob: Quick! Jump inside our anti-sea-bear circle before he comes back.
Patrick: Yeah. Sea bears often attack more than once.
Squidward: Are you crazy? A dirt circle won't stop that monster. I'm running for my life!
Spongebob & Patrick: No! (sea bear mauls Squidward)
Spongebob: Don't run! Sea bears hate that.
Squidward: Thanks for the tip. I guess I'll just limp home, then.
Spongebob & Patrick: No! (sea bear comes back mauls Squidward again)
Spongebob: They hate limping more than running.

Squidward finally jumps on top of SpongeBob,who is sitting in the circle,and then a sea rhinoceros comes. SpongeBob says that they have the anti-sea rhinoceros undergarments,but Squidward doesn't. And then the episode ends.

In conclusion,this episode would've been way up higher if it wasn't for that scene where Squidward gets mauled a lot of times. It's still a hilarious episode and I like it.

Favorite part: The Campfire Song Song,obviously.

hint: #43a:"I'm gonna get my driver's license! And it's only gonna take one more year!"
#43b:"SpongeBob, I want a balloon really, really badly!"

More

VIP
Imitation Krabs is the original Someone's in the Kitchen With Sandy, only 100x more creative and funny with no Sandy abuse.

The Camping Episode is a great episode, and one of my favorites. IT'LL HELP IF YOU JUST SING ALONG!!!

goodmorning

Moby Dollar
wow,it's already been one week. sadly,i was only able to write one review.

43a.

http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=A9us5cFGkx9SGNUhK9HZwoPq1guOt3ZpX7VvKiMVP3w%3D

No Free Rides

The second Boating School episode on my list,and it's not the last one. There's one more.

Anyways,the episode starts with SpongeBob working on his driving test. The test ends,but SpongeBob still continues. Then the test really ends.

SpongeBob: OK, Mrs. Puff! What's my final score?
(Mrs. Puff glances at her clipboard.)
Mrs. Puff: Six...
SpongeBob: Whoo! And how many do I need to pass?
Mrs. Puff: Six...
(SpongeBob does "The Wave".)
SpongeBob: Oooooooooo...
Mrs. Puff: ...Hundred.
SpongeBob: What?
Mrs. Puff: 600. You need 600 to pass. You got 6.

Mrs. Puff gets mad at the fact that she must spend another year with SpongeBob,and decides that she has to give SpongeBob extra credit. She takes him with her inside the classroom,and he has to write a 10-word essay. Even with Mrs. Puff's help,he fails,but Mrs. Puff doesn't care,and passes him anyway. He gives him his license,but after he leaves,he imagines SpongeBob driving horribly.

(We then see people at a park picnic table with a cake.)
Fish #2: Hey!
Fish #3: Happy Birthday!
Fish #4: Happy Birthday!
(SpongeBob's boat starts rattling as if going over speed bumps. We hear cries of pain and agony. Cut to Realistic Fish Head in front of Bikini
Bottom, which is on fire.)
Realistic Fish Head: So much destruction. This reporter asks, "Why?".

She decides to stop worrying about that,and she goes back home. She finds Spongebob and his parents there,holding a cake that says "Thank You Mrs. Puff!". They thank her,and they show her (and SpongeBob) SpongeBob's brand new car. Mrs. Puff gets nervous,and decides that she must stop Spongebob from driving. SpongeBob's parents tuck him in bed,but Spongebob sneaks out of the house and goes to Boaty. Mrs. Puff then pops up,wearing a black mask,and gets into SpongeBob's boat,wanting to steal it. Spongebob can't let her steal his boat,so he hangs onto the boat while Mrs. Puff drives really fast.

SpongeBob: I'm... Not... Letting... Go! Nothing will stop me! Not even...
(He gasps when he sees a sign. He reads it.)
SpongeBob: "Giant Clams"?
(SpongeBob goes straight through the field, where the clams chomp on him and bite him.)
SpongeBob: I'm... Not... Letting... Go! Not even for...
(He gasps when he sees another sign. He reads it.)
SpongeBob: "Cheese Graters"?
(SpongeBob is dragged through cheese graters and emerges as just two arms and some small strings.)
SpongeBob: If you think I'll let go just for a little...
(SpongeBob sees the worst and most torturous sign yet...)
SpongeBob: "Educational Television"!?! Oh, no!!!

After that,it turns out SpongeBob was disguised as the radio. Two policefish also see this,and SpongeBob rips off Mrs. Puff's mask. We then see SpongeBob and Mrs. Puff talking through a phone,while Mrs. Puff is in prison.

Mrs. Puff: I hear Mrs. Flounder is starting a new class Monday morning.
SpongeBob: You kidding? You're the only teacher for this student.
(We see Mrs. Puff is in prison and SpongeBob is calling her through the visitor window.)
SpongeBob: And besides, the warden said she'll let you go early, if you do her a favor.
Mrs. Puff: What's that?
SpongeBob: Free driving lessons!
(He laughs.)

And the episode ends.

In conclusion,this is a very hilarious and underrated episode,it really deserves more attention.

also,i wrote this review about new leaf,since i really wanted to talk about it.

http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=vavBYH98tN3DG2hR%2FiKj429ezWQuYWHv2ljY7Zbl5u0%3D

New Leaf

I just watched this episode recently,and I can safely say it's an honorable mention. However,I decided that I must discuss this episode,because it may or may not be worthy of an honorable mention.

The episode starts with Plankton waving a peace flag in front of the Chum Bucket,surrendering and deciding he doesn't want to steal the formula anymore. Krabs obviously doesn't believe this,and he thinks this is another one of his plans,and he does paranoic. He decides that he wants to open a gift shop called "The Chumporium",but Krabs still doesn't believe this,and goes into the Chumporium and yells at him,destroying a shelf and the products on it. Plankton yells at him to get out,and he does...still teasing Plankton to steal the formula.

Plankton: You forgot something. (throws the formula back at Mr Krabs) Can't you understand I've wasted so much time chasing after you? And now I have something that's mine. And it makes me happy. (walks off)

This could actually turn to be an interesting story about Plankton giving up on his old schemes and starting a brand new life. Honestly,this episode would've been 25 times better if it happened near the end of the series. Krabs calls Plankton and apologizes for his horrible behaivour,and tells him that he wants to start over. Plankton agrees,and we get the best part of the episode,the montage of Krabs and Plankton acting like friends. Did I mention that this episode is really cute? Especially the way Plankton acts throughout this episode.

Mr Krabs: That was truly amazing, Plank, old buddy. I guess I really can trust you 100%.
Plankton: Thanks, Eugene. That means a lot to me.
Mr Krabs: And just to prove it to you, I want you to have something.
Plankton: Oh, no, no, come on now. No gifts.
Mr Krabs: No, no. I want you to have this. It's the secret formula.
Plankton: I can't believe you would even think...
Mr Krabs: Things are different now. Honestly. It would mean a lot to me.

The entire episode is really heart-warming,and,like I said,it's really cute.

Krabs insists that Plankton takes the formula,and he ultimately accepts it. And then,the episode ends.

...except that it doesn't.

Plankton: Yeah, baby! This is it. Yeah! Whoo! (laughs. Runs into his Chumporium) I got it! I got it! My diabolical, extremely convoluted plan worked! I should've been a politician. (laughs. Opens up the formula to read "GOTCHA! Love, Krabs". Lights turn on)
Mr Krabs: I never gave you the formula. I fooled you with an even more convoluted charade. (laughs and walks out. Plankton screams)

You've got to be kidding me.

...well,honestly,I knew they weren't gonna become friends. Like I said before,this would've been a thousand times better if it happened at the end of the series. As most of you know,SpongeBob isn't the kind of show that follows story arcs,since it has really poor continuity. And,of course,Status Quo is God. (I really hate it when that happens...)

Still,I don't know if I should hate the episode,because the ending makes the whole episode hard to re-watch,or if I should love it,because everything else is extremely heart-warming. I'll just say that I like it for now,because the good outweighs the bad.

also,i was going to post this on my worst list,but i forgot,so i decided to post this here. it explains why i hate no hat for pat with a burning passion.

http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=vB0s%2F%2BMgf77n%2BiKXds9lqPZuNRjyMMXjIIhib%2Fnys0E%3D

No Hat for Pat

I don't think I've explained why I hate this episode so much that I put it in my bottom 5. I will try to do that just now. My first problem with this episode is the premise.

The Bikini Bottomites are paying Mr. Krabs to kill Patrick.

I'm not even joking,the plot revolves around that one sentence. There is also proof. In the second half of the episode,Mr. Krabs says that Patrick signed a waiver,so it's okay if he dies. After Patrick doesn't die,a citizen says that "we paid to see those guys[Patrick and Squidward] get maimed.". Does Krabs at least see what's wrong with the situation and stops this? NOPE. The episode itself confirms that. Spongebob himself says that "he won't let his best friend get PERMANENT BRAIN TRAUMA just so Mr. Krabs can make a quick buck.". The episode KNOWS that. Does ANYONE ELSE try to stop this? Spongebob does. And that's it. Spongebob is the only one who sees what's wrong in this. I still can't decide who's the worse character in this. The Bikini Bottomites for paying to see Patrick get hurt and presumably killed,or Mr. Krabs for gladly doing that as long as he gets money. This episode is really sadistic. By the way,the scene where Patrick gets a bloody nose and Krabs says that he has no nose is one of my least favorite scenes of the show. IS HE BLIND?!

But what makes my opinion so different from the rest of the world is that everyone else thinks it's funny. I don't. I have no problem with that,everyone has their opinions. I'm not saying everyone must hate this episode,I'm just saying why I hate this episode. By the way,I found the beginning funny.(the part where Patrick has that Krusty Krab arrow)

Another problem I have with this episode is the fact that it's boring. This episode is really boring. An entire half of the episode is spent on Patrick falling and Krabs getting money because of that and filler,like Squidward playing his clarinet or...more scenes of Patrick falling flat on his face. Unless you count the beginning of the episode,there's not much happening in this episode.

Oh,and by the way,this episode also has a disgusting close-up of Patrick's face after about half a day of falling flat on his face. HE'S BLEEDING. AND NOBODY ELSE CARES. Actually,is the Bikini Bottom Police aware of this at least? They should REALLY arrest Krabs...(you can't arrest an entire city.)

There you go,those are the reasons why I hate this episode so much.

Back