Goodbye Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
Okay... for one thing I am the creator of the "I'm leaving forever - not!" joke. And I intended it to be a prank for SBM, since the administrators only prank members on Friday the 13th and April Fools. :-'

Stop with the goodbye threads. Now. I'm serious. I have read at least 10 of these jokes this week. Nobody believes in them anymore. Michael is basically the ONLY PERSON WHO MADE A GOODBYE THREAD AND ACTUALLY LEFT. You guys are not funny. Nobody is laughing.

Haha.

There you go. I just laughed. Not at the joke. I was laughing at your stupid prank that you made. As I said already, nobody believes them anymore. Do not make goodbye threads unless you want to be pwn'd by an admin or moderator. Did you know that everytime you do that joke you get a sin? Yes, it's true. It's called lying. I'm serious.

My advice: If you are leaving, tell them the reason why. If you don't, they won't believe you. You must give a good reason why you want to leave.

Bigger advice: Tell an admin the problems you are experiencing on SBM that makes you want to leave. Nobody should want to leave. SBM is like a 2nd heaven ~ except filled with yellow sponginess. [acronym=Well, at least most of them are.]The admins are your friends.[/acronym] Tell them what is bugging you and they will solve it for you. There is no reason why you should leave. Especially to USB. They suck. On bendy straws.

This is advice by your good friend TTS.

Live it. Breathe it. Chew it. Swallow it. Digest it. "Take it out." Flush it. Feed it to plants. Smell the flowers. Enjoy your life. Enjoy SBM.

Ocean Man

search:party:animal
I was actually going to leave. But I decided to stay and give this place another chance. I swear it wasn't a prank, but nobody believes me. :xD:

Now it's annoying that all of the other people are making these threads. :D

Blame TTS. He started it. :D

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
The problem is that the joke only goes for (what?) 5 minutes?! My original prank lasted 1 day and the second time I did it was for a full week (since I knew one day wouldn't be enough.) Now, everybody knows what happens in the prank, it's not funny.

Monkeymoo

SHUT UP THATS WHAT I'M DOING!
The problem is that the joke only goes for (what?) 5 minutes?! My original prank lasted 1 day and the second time I did it was for a full week (since I knew one day wouldn't be enough.) Now, everybody knows what happens in the prank, it's not funny.

Yeah I know and it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying get over it people.

But wait TTS started this that means there is only one thing we can do...

:) O_o O_o :D :torch: :torch: :torch: :torch: :torch: :torch: GET TTS! :torch: :torch: :torch: :torch: :torch: :torch: :torch: :torch: :torch: :torch: :torch: :torch: :torch: :torch: :torch: :torch: :torch: :torch: :torch: :torch: :torch: :torch: :torch: :torch: :torch: :torch: :torch: :torch: :torch: :torch: :torch:

Spongetron

I hate you! :P
huh? But Michael visited yesterday...

Michael
Rating: 0
View Member Profile
Add as Friend
Send Message
Find Member's Posts
Yesterday, 06:44 PM
Members
Views: 11

See?

CH

I set it to Wumbo.....
Dang blasted, how many of these do i have to close?

Keep this up people and ill start to get annoyed......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back