Good to go for another year :D

CH

I set it to Wumbo.....
Just wanted to let everyone know that I have volunteered to pay for the www.sponge-buddy.net domain and we are all paid up for another year of Spongey greatness. Lets make it a good one :)

sp0ngyb0b23

Master Sushiyama
we should have a field trip so that we can meet everybody......Spongey will pay <_< jk

boonose

This is where careers come to DIE!
YEAH! We're gonna be on SBMania! And we'll stay there for one more year! One More year! One more super duper year! One more super-spectacular, extra-magical, extra-fantastical year!

s21sponge

Your face is spam
Woohoo! Another year of [insert favorite actionword here] Sbmania! Yeeeeeeeeeehaw!!! :D

imty

Krabby Patty Burglar
Ya, its rly not...how would u like it if someone worked all that to keep u happy wit a website and u called them lazy for reasons that nobody knew? I sure-as-heck wouldnt like it. :lol: I think its great that all the staff takes their responsibility in payin for the site. It works out pretty good.

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
Thank you. As far as lazy jokes go- that's simply good-natured jesting between Spongey and Ssj. Nothing more.

imty

Krabby Patty Burglar
Ya, they do joke around every now and then, but it sounded like some of the members here were serious bout it. Didnt sound very funny, anyway. :lol:

maxmyles

Nothing Has Been Broken
Yeah, more Spongebuddy! Whooooo hoooooo! :P I'm so happy I died.

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
Actually, we just transfered it from one account to the next.

We don't give our financial expenditure information out will nilly either. :D

Back