• Hey, Guest! We'll be retiring Tapatalk access to the forums on August 15, 2020. You are encouraged to visit the mobile version of the forums on your device's web browser in the future.

Good, Meh, or ScumBob(Fan Episode Edition)

Tacomaster

Giant Clam
Here's the sitch: you make up an episode(or as many as you want!), and the next person has to rate it as a Good, Meh, or ScumBob episode just by the synopsis provided. Here's my first two episodes for this:

Wrestle-Maniacs(based on an idea by Adam Paloian)
  • Sick of crustaceans being put down by society, Mr. Krabs wants to become “The Champ” of the BBWF(Bikini Bottom Wrestling Federation). But that means he’ll have to face off against the current Champ, (an intensely muscular) Sandy Cheeks- which proves to be quite difficult!
Secret of the Golden Loaf(based on a bonus mystery in “Bikini Bottom Mysteries”)
  • When a young social media influencer decides to order the mythical Golden Loaf from the Krusty Krab , Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob unearth the secret recipe for the legendary bread and its secret sauce- two items which, when combined, are said to be tastier than even a Krabby Patty!

krustykrab2forprofit

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Meh

Finally Fired - Squidward gets fired and celebrates. Meanwhile SpongeBob and Patrick try and get Squidward back into his work ethic by pretending that his house is the Krusty Krab. He gets regired at the end of the episode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tigerdovefan34

Imitation Krab
Scumbob

How I met my W.I.F.E (Fan made Valentine's day Special) - After being pestered by Spongebob about how they got together, Plankton and Karen decide to tell him the story of their relationship, from their first meeting and date to their marriage and the present while Patchy the Pirate attempts to find rare Spongebob Valentine's day merchandise that will complete his collection.

MASTER OF BIKINI BOTTOM XD

Part Computer or Something
Good

The Cnidarian Odyssey

SpongeBob and Patrick go to a safari in Kelp Forest to find the Giant Albino Lion Jellyfish but they are threatened by a giant critter devouring monster

Can Sandy, Gary and Squidward save them before it's too late