Good Jokes from Bad Episodes

KalloFox34

Floating Shopping List
For me, the "Wacky Bucks" joke from One Coarse Meal and the part in "Little Yellow Book" where SpongeBob clucks like a chicken and drops his pants after hearing the anthem.

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
Truth or Square actually has quite a few, the big reason I actually thought it was good before I realized the writing of the plot was all over the place. "I didn't know this was a play!" still gets a chuckle out of me to this day.

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
"Forever Glue" from Stuck in the Wringer used to make me laugh as a kid. Now it doesn't, but I used to think it was funny!

KalloFox34

Floating Shopping List
For that matter, I have to say that as bad as Slide Whistle Stooges was, the "go assault your own baby" line is darkly hilarious.

Truth or Square actually has quite a few, the big reason I actually thought it was good before I realized the writing of the plot was all over the place. "I didn't know this was a play!" still gets a chuckle out of me to this day.
Yeah, I used to like it for those reasons too.

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
In Pinapple Fever, when Spongebob says the list of things they will do during the storm.
In Boating Buddies, when Squidward says "he is the pain of my existence" and then Puff says "yours too?"
In Dear Vikings, when he introduces everyone and tells his name.
Hide and then What Happens? When I was young I thought that the joke of that Patrick wants to play it and doesn't really know what this game is is very funny. Now I think it is nice joke, but the rest of the episode is still boring as I thought like in the past.

Back