Gay Reference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
In the episode "Rule of Dumb," in the family tree picture that shows who is next in line to be king, it shows that Prince Callous and Prince Dingus had a child named Carl. How can this happen if they are both male??? :P

What species were they? Because they could have reproduced asexually... You know, like budding? SpongeBob can somehow do it? :D

DJ Sponge

Future Miss Universe
SWMJ makes sense. SpongeBob reproduces by budding because that's how sponges work, not because he's "cool" :rofl2:

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Well, I checked it out myself on my S4V2 DVD, and I think you're mistaken. :rofl2:

newbitmapimage2qr5.png

Prince Dingus is simply Prince Callous's brother, and Carl is simpy his nephew. The actual parents are Dingus and an unnamed wife.

Airedale Lady

I am a ghost. Fear me.
WEll, some fish are capable of changing their gender for the purpose of reproducing. But they can only do it ONCE and they can never change back. (Adaptation). Sea STars can also reproduce by breaking off an arm provided that part of the central disk is still attached.

Well, I checked it out myself on my S4V2 DVD, and I think you're mistaken. :P

newbitmapimage2qr5.png

Prince Dingus is simply Prince Callous's brother, and Carl is simpy his nephew. The actual parents are Dingus and an unnamed wife.
Actually, I think that family tree just isn't specific enough. It doesn't show the difference between who is married and who are siblings.

Stinkoman 20X6

Well, I checked it out myself on my S4V2 DVD, and I think you're mistaken. :D

newbitmapimage2qr5.png

Actually, I think that family tree just isn't specific enough. It doesn't show the difference between who is married and who are siblings.
Which is why I put that text in that picture that you're quoting. ;(

Well, I checked it out myself on my S4V2 DVD, and I think you're mistaken. :D

newbitmapimage2qr5.png

Which is why I put that text in that picture that you're quoting. :P
So... Princess Tulsa and Prince Callous are siblings who married each other? ;(

I think that text is wrong. :P

PinkPearl

insert title here
Stop with the gay rumors already people! some people are starting to take spongebob way too seriously.

Stinkoman 20X6

Well, I checked it out myself on my S4V2 DVD, and I think you're mistaken. O_o

newbitmapimage2qr5.png

Which is why I put that text in that picture that you're quoting. :P
So... Princess Tulsa and Prince Callous are siblings who married each other? :|

I think that text is wrong. :P
One of them is the King and Queen's child who then married the other one.

Lyserg-Sure-Dithylamid
Hey, it's look like they're gays, but who cares? it's just a cartoon...

OneLoneWerewolf

Well, I checked it out myself on my S4V2 DVD, and I think you're mistaken. :rofl2:

newbitmapimage2qr5.png

(PROOF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back