In Progress Gary's Adventure: The Revenge of Puffy Fluffy

TheSpongyKnight

Heir to the Throne of King Neptune
This is it. My first ever fan fic. And a rare one, a fan fic starring Gary as the hero. Well, what are we waiting for? Hang on to those virtual diving helmets because here we go!

Prologue

We see the Nickelodeon logo. Gary slithers from the right of the screen, until a lot of Garys slither after him at a fast pace and cover the screen. They reveal Painty the Pirate as they leave through the left of the screen.

Painty: Are you ready, kids?
Kids: Aye aye, captain!
Painty: I can't hear you!
Kids: (louder) WE'RE YELLING, CAPTAIN!
Painty: Good, in you go! (throws the camera into Bikini Sea)

As we dive underwater, we see the ocean floor landscape until we fly by it and see Bikini Bottom.

Narrator: Ah, the sea. So fascinating. So wonderful. Here, we see Bikini Bottom, seeming with life. Home to one of my favorite creatures, SpongeBob SquarePants. Yes, of course he lives in a pineapple, you silly. The pineapple is also home to his pet snail Gary.

We see SpongeBob asleep. Gary was on top of him. He slithers all over his face to wake him up.

SpongeBob: (awakes) Oh, hey Gary. (looks at his hands, they were covered in slime) Eww, snail trail, yucky. (rubs the slime on his face) But oddly soothing. (Cut to SpongeBob vacuuming his face then using a rolling pin on his face, which shines. He paints red and blue stripes on his socks. Then he rolls some paint on his pants and uses a white crayon for his teeth, that shine. He puts on a wig. After several attempts at a hair-do, he shaves it off) Perfect. I'm ready. Whoo-hoo! Now that I'm ready, how about some breakfast? (grabs a can of snail food then sings and dances) The most important meal of the day, serving it up Gary's way-- pop! (pours the can into Gary's bowl) Enjoy, buddy. Hmm, you know, I've been feeding this to Gary for years, and I don't even know what it tastes like. (sticks out his tongue and tastes the snail food but finds it disgusting) Bleah! (sound echoes through the streets) Bleah! (sound echoes to the Snail Po headquarters) Bleah!
Fish: What is it, Peterson?
Peterson: I'm not sure. I feel...a disturbance. (cut back to Spongebob's house)
Spongebob: That was the worst thing I've ever tasted. Never eating it myself again.
Clock: (in Mr. Krabs' voice) Money, money, money! Ar ar ar ar!
SpongeBob: Barnacles! All these shenanigans made me late for work. (puts his pants on the wrong way) Uh oh. (puts his pants on the right way) All right!

SpongeBob throws the Snail-Po can into the trash. It misses and bounces all around the kitchen breaking things until SpongeBob is knocked over by a barrel and the can lands on his nose.

Gary: Meow.
SpongeBob: (Laughs) OK, Gare, I'll get out of your hair. (Presses his nose and his work hat pops out of his head) See you later, Gare. (Opens door) Oh. (Notices Gary holding his leash) You want to go for a walk. Sorry, buddy, I don't have time for a walk right now. Got to get over to the old job. You'll just have to stay here alone, little buddy. But I promise, as soon as I get home we'll have fun. Together. OK. (Starts to close the door) Love you, Gare-bear. (Closes it some more) Bye. (Closes it completely)

Gary uses the leash as a lasso to reach the shell-phone. He calls Snellie to come over. He reaches a can of chips for himself, a bag of popcorn to share, and two sodas. He turns on the TV.

SpongeBob: Poor little snail. Just wanted some fun time. I can only imagine the tortured loneliness he must be feeling right now.

Inside, Gary and Snellie are laughing at a cartoon on TV. The cartoon shows a worm chasing a snail. The snail slithers as fast as it could and enters a door. The door disappears and the worm crashes into the wall. At the Krusty Krab, SpongeBob is sweeping the floor. A customer walks in with a pet worm.

SpongeBob: Welcome to the Kru- (Worm barks) Sorry, sir, but the Krusty Krab has a strict no pet policy. (Points to sign below the Galley Grub saying "NO PETS ALLOWED") I'm afraid your worm will have to wait outside.
Fish: Oh, I could never do that. He gets far too lonely and upset when he's left alone. Sorry, buddy, I guess I can't buy you that Krabby Patty you wanted. Let's just go home.
Mr. Krabs: Eh? Hey, let's not be hasty! Now why didn't you just say you were buying your pet a Krabby Patty? (repaints the sign to make it say "NOW: PETS ALLOWED) There we go, all fixed! See? Now, pets allowed. Listen, I tell you what, for your troubles I'll give you two Krabby Patties at regular price. SpongeBob, get this responsible pet owner two Krabby Patties.

Now we cut outside the Krusty Krab, where we see a telescope coming from the Chum Bucket.

Plankton: Curses! They're allowing pets to eat at the Krusty Krab?! That's just plain stupid!

His voice echoes. Plankton clenches his fists and eyes shut and strains in anger. Karen, Plankton's computer wife moves over to him, as she has been plugged in into a mobile monitor base.

Karen: Don't get worked up again, Plankton. I just mopped the floors.
Plankton: Oh, Karen, my computer wife, if only I could have managed to steal the secret to Krabs' success, the formula for the Krabby Patty.

He imagines it, and tries to grab it, but it disappears.

Plankton: Then people would line up to eat at my restaurant! Lord knows I've tried. (hears the doorbell) Come in.

Puffy Fluffy enters the Chum Bucket. It immediately eats from the fridge. Then it knocks a log from the fire, which ignites a pile of books.

Plankton: Fascinating! He's just what I needed! Puffy Fluffy, welcome aboard!

And so Plankton's plan begins. Gary is now unaware that he is about to embark on an adventure like never before.

So what did you guys think? How will Plankton use Puffy Fluffy in his plan? What will happen next, that is? Find out in Chapter 1!

I also made a banner. Like it?

Gary Adventure Banner.png

Last edited:

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
Wow, good job!
The concept is grean in my opinion.
I liked the refrences for old episodes.
The oclock in Mr. Krabs' voice was hilarious and very funny.
I guess Plankton and Puffy Fluffy will attack the Krasy Krabs and take all of them as hostages tied like it was in OCM and then it's late and Gary&Snellie realize some trouble occured and they go looking for Spongebob and they come to the Krasy Krabs and fight&free all the hostages. Maybe Sandy/Patrick are coming to help
I am looking forward to seeing the next chapter

TheSpongyKnight

That's right, except Plankton and Puffy Fluffy will kidnap EVERYONE and Gary and Snellie are the ONLY ones who can save them. They'll save Sandy and Patrick on the way as well as Squidward, Larry, Pearl and Karen (who betrayed him after Plankton excluded her from his plan), and then they'll save SpongeBob, Mr. Krabs, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy at Plankton's starship, the Chum Star.

Anyways, Chapter 1 will be up soon. (You'll never know)

TheSpongyKnight

Sorry if this was late, but I was busy with other things. Anyways, here's Chapter 1!

Chapter 1: Plankton Attacks!

Plankton, Puffy Fluffy, Flats, Dennis, the Tattletale Strangler, Man Ray, Sea Bear, Sea Rhino, the Atomic Flounder, BlackJack SquarePants, Dirty Bubble, DoodleBob, the Flying Dutchman, Jack M. Crazyfish, Jumbo Shrimp, Karen Two, Kelp Thing, Madame Hagfish, Master Udon, the Tickler, Lip Service, Filthy Phil, Moth, Sergeant Roderick, Sinister Slug, the Inferno Island warden, and the unnamed villain were walking to the Krusty Krab, and Plankton was excited to execute his newest Plan Z version 666.

Plankton: This might be my most diabolical plan yet! Puffy Fluffy, when I give my signal, you will go and kidnap SpongeBob and his stupid friends as well as Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy. Villains, once they're gone, you can wreak havoc on Bikini Bottom and other parts of the sea. Flats, Dennis, the Tattletale Strangler, Sea Bear, Sea Rhino, BlackJack, Sergeant Roderick, Warden and Villain, eliminate anyone who tries to save them. Master Udon, the Tickler, Lip Service and Flithy Phil, stand guard of my starship's launch base. Which reminds me, construction robots, you are to build my new starship. Soon I will get the Krabby Patty Secret Formula, run the Krusty Krab out of business, and rule not just Bikini Bottom, or the sea, or the world, but the ENTIRE universe! GWAHAHAHA!

While Plankton was laughing, a jellyfish flew into his mouth, and he choked it out.

Plankton: YOU STUPID JELLYFISH! BEAT IT! (slaps it away)

Unfortunately, this made the jellyfish mad. The jellyfish blows a whistle, which calls in the rest of the hive. Then Plankton got bombarded with jellyfish, getting stung everywhere. He let out many yells of "OW!" and ran around in circles. Everyone laughed at him.

Plankton: ALL YOU JELLYFISH GET OUT OF HERE!!! (slaps them away)

Mr. Krabs: (out of nowhere) Gotcha! Ar ar ar ar!

A cage falls on Mr. Krabs. He was trapped!

Plankton: Alright, Puffy Fluffy, attack!

Puffy Fluffy flies away.

Plankton: Wait, where are you going? Whatever. (pushes a button that releases balloons. The balloons pop and confetti goes everywhere. The light from the popping blinds the customers. Plankton's cart engages in its jet pack and launches itself into the kitchen. Plankton releases the bottom part of the cake onto the safe in the kitchen. The cake explodes and Plankton takes the formula and flies out of the kitchen. Plankton jails Squidward as well.)

Meanwhile, Puffy Fluffy has made its way to SpongeBob's pineapple. He turns back to normal afterward.

SpongeBob: Puffy Fluffy, you're back! Gary, he'll keep you company while I'm at work. I'll be right back.

Gary: Meow, meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow. (Well, we meet again, Puffy Fluffy.)

(Puffy Fluffy bares his teeth then returns to normal when SpongeBob comes back holding a food bowl)

SpongeBob: Eat up, you two. (Gary goes to take a bite but SpongeBob stops him) Gary! What happened to your manners? You be nice and share with Puffy Fluffy. (Adds Puffy Fluffy's name to the bowl) Comer here, you. (Puts Puffy Fluffy on the floor) There you go, Fluffy. Now eat up. I'm going to go make some enchiladas. (Puffy Fluffy turns vicious again and eats all of the food. Gary hides behind the TV.) Done! Ooh, these enchiladas are hot hot hot! Garold, it is not nice to ignore new friends. Why don't you two play a little? That will help you bond. (Puts them in front of toys) Great, now my enchiladas are cold... AGAIN! (Puffy Fluffy terrorises Gary, who jumps into SpongeBob in fear) Gary, what has gotten into you, boy, huh? Because you refuse to show the least bit of respect for our new friend and because you have ruined my enchilada dinner once again, I have no choice but to put you to siesta early tonight... AGAIN!

Gary: Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow. (Translation: But it's only 4PM.)

(SpongeBob puts Gary in his bed)

SpongeBob: I hope you're happy now.

Gary: Meow meow meow. (Whatever.)

SpongeBob: Good! Maybe you could extend that happiness to your new friend. (Puts Puffy Fluffy in the bed as well and covers them with a blanket) Aww, look at you two, so cute together!

Gary: Meow meow. (Sorry.)

SpongeBob: I accept your apology, Gary. Now you be good to him. Goodnight. (Leaves)

(Puffy Fluffy bares his teeth at Gary)

(8:30PM, SpongeBob gets into bed)

SpongeBob: Ah, I am going to sleep so well knowing that Gary's got a good buddy to take care of him. (Goes to sleep)

Gary: Meow! (Help!) (Bursts in)

SpongeBob: Gary, shame on you! Puffy Fluffy is perfectly harmless. See, there he is, fast asleep. (Puts Gary back in the bed) Now will you let me sleep, Gary, please? Goodnight. (Leaves and turns out the light)
("Puffy Fluffy" turns out to be a fake and deflates. Gary hears Puffy Fluffy in the kitchen and goes to investigate. Puffy Fluffy is now much bigger and eating from the refrigerator. Upstairs, SpongeBob is asleep. Puffy Fluffy chases Gary, who tries to defend himself with a frying pan. SpongeBob mumbles in his sleep. Puffy Fluffy chases Gary through the house and into the library. He knocks a log from the fire, which ignites a pile of books. SpongeBob smells the smoke.)

SpongeBob: Mmm. You're making meatballs, Grandma? Time for dinner already?

(Gary scoops water from the bath to put out the fire. Puffy Fluffy goes into SpongeBob's closet and shreds his pants.)

Gary: Meow meow meow meow meow meow! (Those are my owner's clothes!)

(Gary jumps onto Puffy Fluffy and bites him. Puffy Fluffy smacks him away and then charges at him.)

Gary: Meow, meow meow meow, meow meow meow! (Dah, I'm running, I'm running!)

(SpongeBob stirs. Downstairs, Puffy Fluffy chases Gary until morning. SpongeBob's alarm sounds.)

SpongeBob: Better go check and see how my little buddies are getting along. (Notices debris) Huh? That's interesting, must have been a seaquake last night. Oh well, what are you gonna do? (Opens the library door, which falls off its hinges) That's unusual. (Notices wreckage in the library) My library! And my prized memoirs of T.S. Halibut. And my video games and movies! And my clothes! (gasps) And my first Krabby Patty! I had it bronzed! Aw, and I was gonna give that to my grandchildren. (gasps again) And my Mermaid Man collectible underpants! I could've worn them a thousand more times. (gasps a third time) And my glass of water! (teary-eyed) I was gonna drink that. (calms down) This was no random seaquake. Who could have done this? There was no-one here except for … Gary! I bet he's jealous about the new friend. (Goes downstairs) Gary! You are in big trouble, mister! (Tries to open the door to the living room) Gary! Gary, unlock this door immediately! Gary, Gary do you hear? (Inside, Gary is still being terrorised by Puffy Fluffy) Gary? All right, Gary, you have left me no choice. (Barges down the door) Gary!

Gary: Meow! Meow! (Help! Me!) (Being held by Puffy Fluffy)

SpongeBob: (in Shouty) You put Fluffy down right now! Bad boy, Gary! Bad, bad, bad boy! Bad, bad Gary, bad! I have told you and told you and told you and told you and told you and (in normal voice) oh, hello. (Notices Puffy Fluffy in monster form) Are you a friend of Fluff- (Puffy Fluffy grabs him) What's going on? OK, now this is starting to hurt.

Gary: Meow meow! (SpongeBob!)

SpongeBob: This is exactly what I was talking ab- (Puffy Fluffy attacks him and takes him away. SpongeBob bats the tongue away) Okay, this really isn't normal! (gets attacked again) HELP!!!

Gary: MEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!! (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!)

Puffy Fluffy takes SpongeBob to the Chum Bucket, where Plankton congratulated him.

Plankton: Congratulations, Puffy Fluffy! You got me the one sponge who foiled every one of my plans! NOW WHO'S GONNA STOP ME?!

Karen: Plankton, the starship is complete.

Plankton: Perfect! Puffy Fluffy, kidnap everyone else and then load up the dungeons. I'll charge the royal palace. (befalls King Neptune and steals the crown before taking his entire castle with it)

Later at the Chum Star Launch Base...

Plankton: So is that everything?

Man Ray: (checking the cargo load) Yes. But are you sure we need the palace?

Plankton: YES! Now all of you go guard SpongeBob's friends' prisons.

Man Ray: Yes sir! (everyone except Plankton dashed off)

Plankton: I'll take off in 1 hour. At last, the world will be mine!!! AH HA HA HAH AH AHA HA H AHAH HAHA HA HA H A!!!

Alright, so it sounds like the palace has been taken up to the Chum Star as well. Now what are they going to do if it overloads the weight capacity of the ship? What will happen next, that is? Find out in Chapter 2!

EDIT: Chapter 2 is here! (Sorry that it took so long)

Chapter 2: Will You Help Us?

At the same time Plankton was preparing the Chum Star, Gary and Snellie were sitting on the couch watching TV at SpongeBob’s pineapple.

Gary: Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow? (What do you feel like doing today, Snellie sis?)

Snellie: Meow meow. Meow meow meow meow meow meow. (Nothing. Absolutely nothing.)

Gary: Meow meow meow. Meow meow meow meow meow’s meow meow meow meow meow, and meow meow’s meow meow meow meow meow meow. Meow, meow meow meow meow meow meow. Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow. (You said it. Bikini Bottom’s been safe for years now, and no one's causing any trouble. Plus, our friends are in good hands. Might as well relax for once.)

Before Snellie could answer, the doorbell rang.

Snellie: (goes to the door) Meow meow meow meow, meow meow. (I don’t think so, Gary.)

Pearl: Can you open up, please? (she was out of breath from rushing too fast)

Snellie opened the door and let Pearl in.

Pearl: I’m so glad I found you! Plankton’s at it again! This time, he’s kidnapped everyone, even my daddy!!!

Gary: Meow meow? Meow meow meow and meow meow weow ameow to meow meow? Meow much for meowing meow meow. (Really? Just as me and Snellie were about to lay back? So much for jinxing this matter.)

Pearl: Well, I guess you have no choice. You, Gary, and Snellie too, will have to go to the Chum Star and save your owner and friends.

Gary: Meow meow meow meow meow meow, Meow? (Can you come with us too, Pearl?)

Pearl: Sorry, I can’t. I barely managed to escape from Puffy Fluffy’s grasp. (Gary hisses upon hearing “Puffy Fluffy”) Plankton’s pretty much going after me now.

Gary: (angrily) MEOW MEOW!

Snellie: Meow. (AreyousurewecandoitGary?) Meow. (Wemightneedmorehelp.)

The audience laughs at the way the words weren’t spaced at all.

Pearl: Well, gotta run! I hope you find the perfect teammate. (runs through the walls)

For the next minute, Gary and Snellie thought of who to call up to help them rescue their friends.

Gary: Meow meow it! (I got it!)

Who is this new partner who will help the snails save SpongeBob and their friends? Find out in Chapter 3.

Last edited:

TheSpongyKnight

Time to "sadness bump" this fic after 6 months. :sbfunny:

Chapter 3: The New Partner​

Scene: Ryan’s House, Playmobil City, New Jersey, USA – day

A school bus pulled up in front of the Kaji family’s house before seven-year-old Ryan (note that this fanfic takes place 5 years before Spongy Knight Begins, which takes place in 2022) exited the bus with his pink-haired friend Romi (from Catch Teenieping, technical AU debut) (also seven at the time).

Romi: Same time next week?
Ryan: I can’t wait! See ya Romi!

Ryan and Romi both share a hug and say goodbye before Ryan approaches the front door of his house. His mother Loann notices him leaving the bus and opened the front door to let him inside.

Ryan: Oh, hi Mommy! (note that Ryan still calls her mother Loann that in my AU)
Loann: Hey, Ryan! How was school today?
Ryan: It was okay, nothing new. My teacher hasn’t given us any homework yet.
Loann: Maybe because it’s a three-day weekend. Are you going to a friend’s house or something?
Ryan: Heh heh, about that, uh--
Before Ryan could answer, the phone in the living room rang. He quickly ran to the phone to answer the call.
Ryan: Kaji Residence. This is Ryan.
Gary: Meow.
Ryan: Huh? What?

He hears Gary putting on an animal translator.

Gary: Meow. (Hi, Ryan!)
Ryan: Huh? How did you know my name?
Gary. Meow meow meow. (Just a thought.) Meow mow mewmew? (How’s your day today?)
Ryan: Oh, I just got back from school, and I get three days off this weekend.
Gary: MEOW! (Brilliant!) Mew’s good meowing meowmew I meow to mew mou meowmeow. (That’s good timing because I want to ask you something.)
Ryan: What is it?
Gary: Meow, you mew, me and Snellie mew meowing at my meow, but we mere meow that SpongeBob and his friends were meowmeowed! (Well, you see, me and Snellie were relaxing at my pad, but we were told that SpongeBob and his friends were kidnapped!)
Ryan: (in disappointment) Oh no. That’s not good.
Gary: No, it isn’t. Meow you meowse meow me and Snellie meowmew my friends? (No, it isn’t. Will you please help me and Snellie rescue my friends?)
Ryan: (gasps with surprise) What?! You’re taking me on an adventure?!
Gary: Meow meow is meowing meowed. (Your wish is being granted!)

We all knew Ryan’s big wish was to one day embark on an adventure with a team of fictional characters to try and save the world or something like that, but in this case, go with Gary and Snellie to save SpongeBob if he was kidnapped. Get your earplugs ready!

YES! I CAN’T WAIT!!!

Gary: Okey-dokey! Meow we meow you to my meow, you’re meowing to meow to meow meow meows and meows meowse it’s meowing to be a meow meow. It meow go on for a mew meows. (Okey-dokey! Before we send you to my pad, you're going to need to pack some clothes and snacks because it's gonna be a long adventure. It might go on for a few days.)
Ryan: One more question. Will I be back in time for school next Tuesday?
Gary: You meow meow. Meow me meow you’re meowy, okay? (You sure will. Call me when you’re ready, okay?)
Ryan: Okay. Bye, Gary.

Ryan then goes upstairs to his room. He emptied his school backpack (debut) and packed three sets of clothes, his toothbrush and toothpaste, his face wash (debut), a deodorant stick (debut), his iPad (debut), and a flashlight (debut). Going downstairs...

Ryan: Mommy, will you make me some snacks to take with me?
Loann: Sure, honey. (before prepping Ryan several snacks to put in his lunchbox)

She made two peanut butter and banana sandwiches, a bag of tortilla chips, two oranges, three water bottles, two applesauce cups, a slice of apple pie, and a bag of carrot sticks.

Loann: Remember that you need the carrots to keep your eyes healthy. (before giving Ryan his lunchbox)

FALSE ADVERTISING: It doesn’t matter how many carrots you ingest; it won’t fix your blindness. What I'm trying to say is, if you don’t take care of your eyes, eventually you’ll lose your sight altogether.

Ryan: Okay.
Loann: And here’s a mouthpiece so you can breathe underwater. (gives Ryan a mouthpiece filled with air) Also, I want you to be really careful. Like, you could get hurt out there really bad.
Ryan: I know. Gary and Snellie will take care of me, and when we rescue the caged friends before Plankton’s prison, they’ll be welcome to my caretaking family as well.
Loann: That’s true, but even though you’re much older than Emma and Kate, I’m still worried about you, Ryan. You’re my most delicate angel.
Ryan: I understand. Will you not tell Daddy about this?
Loann: Why not?
Ryan: I want to keep it a secret between me and SpongeBob. If anything is revealed to Daddy, he might think that I failed to be a decent citizen and call Diesel Busters and Rosie to ground me for over 9,000 years and have Barney the Dinosaur banish me to the Astronuts Prison Camp on Zorquat Three in the Orion Nebula to be left for dead for believing in fake characters. But maybe that won’t happen though.
Loann: All right. If he does ask, I’ll tell him you’re at Combo’s house for the weekend. (what Loann referred to was Ryan’s best friend Combo Panda)
Ryan: Good idea. (goes to the phone and dialed SpongeBob’s number. Gary answered the call after the first ring) Alright, Gary. I’m ready to go!
Gary: Brilliant! You meow meowside while I meow in the Bikini Jet. (You wait outside while I call in the Bikini Jet.)
Ryan: Okay, bye! (hangs up the phone) Alright, I’m outta here!
Loann: All right, have a fun time, Ryan! Again, please be careful. I'm always thinking about you.
Ryan: Thanks.

Just as Ryan walked outside, the Bikini Jet boarded. Ryan got on and it took off. He put on his mouthpiece as the jet submerges into Bikini Bottom.

I'm in a good mood, so Chapter 4 is also coming out immediately. Enjoy!

Chapter 4: Welcome to Bikini Bottom​

He arrived at SpongeBob’s pineapple after a few minutes. He immediately went upstairs and saw Gary and Snellie sitting on SpongeBob’s bed.

Ryan: Hi, snails!
Gary: Hi-meow! (Hi, Ryan!)
Ryan: I'm excited for this adventure!

From now on, I’m going to be using an English-To-Cat translator for the snails’ dialogue.

Gary: Self-cat too. You-cat got everything packed up?
Ryan: I do. I have a bunch of snacks and clothes with me.
Gary: All right-y! That's my Ryan meow-meow!
Ryan: Where’s our first stop?

Okay, using a different English-To-Cat Translator.

Snellie: I think we'll start in Jellyfish Fields. There meow be a shortcut meow there.
Ryan: But what if there's some enemies down there?
Gary: Then we'll show them wut we're meowed of!
Ryan: (concerned) But I don’t know if I can fight too. I mean, I want to go on the adventure, but I could get hurt, real bad. Mommy said so.
Gary: That's okay. Meow and Snellie wiiwll take care of any enemies we see unless chu want to give it a try.
Ryan: (thinks it over) You're right. I think I can be brave.
Snellie: I know chu can. Trust me, i'm kinda scared t00 because that's who i am. Nyo one's purrfect..
Gary: But I thought I was purrfect. Unless I'm afraid of somethwing else besides pianos.

Everyone laughed at Gary’s remark.

Snellie: Okay. Are chu ready, Ryan?
Ryan: I’m ready! Are you two ready?
Gary: Let's goew!

They led the way out of the pineapple house with Ryan following them. The group then made their way to Bikini Bottom.

And they're off! Like Gary said, it won't be easy this time. Who knows where their journey will take them?

Also, the snails' dialogue will no longer consist of only meows. The dialogue will now contain cat puns as well.

Also, new policy: I won't post any more chapters until you post first. This is to prevent a third Triple Post, just like I did now. Sorry.

TheSpongyKnight

Ugh... Another BUMP. (You guys should be posting more about my fics. No offense, but this thread is as dry as the Sahara Desert)

So, basically, I can't really think of any ideas to continue this thing right now. No, really, I've been posting less often than I used to. (I gotta remember to post here more)

So until I can get my shrimp together and get back to that document and write out more scenes, this fanfic is going on hiatus... for Neptune knows how long at this point, depending on whether or not I can get that document back up and write out the rest of the story.

Thank you for understanding, and sorry if this disappointed you all. O_o

Back