Games you feel are overrated!

warblower99

Chop those gravy bars
Pretty much all of the first person shooters/one-on-one combat games, like CS:GO, Fortnite, Call of Duty, etc...don't people ever get tired of the same thing?? Go into match, kill people, get killed, repeat. It's very overrated and stupid.

warblower99 said:
Pretty much all of the first person shooters/one-on-one combat games, like CS:GO, Fortnite, Call of Duty, etc...don't people ever get tired of the same thing?? Go into match, kill people, get killed, repeat. It's very overrated and stupid.
Yes I completely agree. As my science teacher once said: The more realistic a game is, the less fun it is to play.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Blue said:
Skyrim, Dark Souls, Persona 5, Final Fantasy series, Monster Hunter series...I'm not a big rpg fan if that wasn't clear. Also I didn't really like Red Dead Redemption either. I found it boring.
There are only a few FF games I like. I have a good friend who loves Skyrim and Dark Souls but I don't think I could have the patience for those these days.

Servo

katz stan
Need For Speed 2016, The Crew 2, Mirror's Edge, Many Games have Came and Went in my Collection because they were sort-of overrated.

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
One game that is overrated to me is The Sims 4 - primarily since everyone has forgotten about the previous installment in favor of this game. The Sims 3 had more creative freedom and more things out of the box.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
Any triple A shooters out there (COD, Halo etc)

Tidalpat

Imitation Krab
Fortnite - When I started playing it was fun but essentially youre just playing the same thing over and over again... it got boring fast.
Roblox - Though it is pretty smart on the Roblox devs' parts for allowing players to make their games, the fanbase is super toxic (like 10x worse than Minecraft), the game engine is very broken, and Roblox barely makes any attempt to stop games that are just trash... the only game I genuinely enjoyed while playing it was Murder Mystery which is a lot like GMod Murder Mystery, so if I wanted to play it I'd just go on GMod.
The Sims - It's basically just making people live better lives than you, and besides, what can be more boring than real life?

coft

happy hopping moron
literally any 2D mario aside from Mario World & og NSMB

Last edited:
Back