• Yes

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Thinking about having a "JackBox Games" night where I can stream the game and all you have to do is join at "jackbox.tv" in your phone browser.

If you're not familiar with Jackbox games, please click this link: https://www.jackboxgames.com/what-is-jackbox/

I have Jackbox Party Pack 6 but can get others (I have #3 on my Switch).

The games I would be choosing would be "Guesspionage", "Trivia Murder Party", "Quiplash", and maybe a few others. They can be lengthy games of at least 15 minutes each one, but wanted to get a good head count to see if anyone would be interested in the near future. :D

spongie33

SpongeBob Expert
Thinking about having a "JackBox Games" night where I can stream the game and all you have to do is join at "jackbox.tv" in your phone browser.

If you're not familiar with Jackbox games, please click this link: https://www.jackboxgames.com/what-is-jackbox/

I have Jackbox Party Pack 6 but can get others (I have #3 on my Switch).

The games I would be choosing would be "Guesspionage", "Trivia Murder Party", "Quiplash", and maybe a few others. They can be lengthy games of at least 15 minutes each one, but wanted to get a good head count to see if anyone would be interested in the near future. :D
Jack box games is pretty fun.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
This is fantastic! It may have to be first or third weekend in March as I've got other plans in the other weekends.

Does March 6 or March 20 work for everyone?

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Saturday, March 6, 2021 @ 6pm CENTRAL would probably be the time to start.

You just need your phone browser to access jackbox.tv and use a 4-digit code to login with an account. I think only 8 people can join some games where if there are more, it's an audience. So we can alternate if needed. :)