Gabriella Returns: The Musical!/A Walk in the Sponge/Polar Bear

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
That was the saddest scene you've ever written, but it was very good.

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Scene number: 7
Scene name: I'm OK!
WARNING: The pinata scene contains small violence that may not be suitable for children under the age of eight or nine.

Stevie and SpongeBob quietly snuck out of the closet, under a trap with a sign that said, "NOTHING SECRET UNDER HERE".

Patrick walked over to them, eating a drink coaster.

Patrick: Hey, SpongeBob! Hi, Stevie! What are you guys doing in that tarp?
SpongeBob: (from under the trap; points upwards) Hey, look! It's Patrick!
Patrick: (turns around) Where?! Where's Patrick?! I don't see him!

SpongeBob and Stevie crept into the kitchen as Patrick continued to look for himself. :P

They picked up the Dialga Falls pinata in the kitchen and snuck it back into the closet.

Patrick: I don't see Patrick Star anywhere! Is he invisible?! Is he a NINJA?!

Stevie walked out of the closet. Larry was pouring punch while Gabby was leaning against the wall, still depressed from singing the "She Took the Fall" song.

Larry: Hey, Gab-ster. You should be happy. Your ugly little boyfriend went out of his way to throw a huge party for you. Consider yourself lucky. My girlfriend Candy got mad when I took her to Saucey C. Ghetti's[sup]1[/sup] for her little sister's birthday party.
Gabby: I thought you told me girls were icky.
Larry: (does a spit take) That was half a year ago. Puberty's taking its course now. (raises his eyebrows twice)[sup]2[/sup]

Gabby backed away slowly, eventually bumping into Stevie.

Gabby: AAH!
Stevie: Gabby! Um, um, fancy seeing...you here!

Gabby looked confused.

Gabby: You did throw this party for me, didn't you?
Stevie: Deh-heh-heh-heh-ha!!! You're such a kidder! Anyway, don't you think it's pinata time? Whack a poor defenseless pinata's butt, putt?
Gabby: I...guess.

Stevie placed a green blindfold on her and gave her a broom. :P

He then took the tarp off of the pinata to reveal that it was SpongeBob tied up to a rope hanging from the cieling...in a paper m'shay chicken suit.

SpongeBob: I feel ridicolous.

Gabby then started beating the crap out of SpongeBob. She then stopped once the chicken suit and all the candy fell to the ground. Larry grabbed the broom from Gabby.

Larry: Let me take a whack at it.

He himself then started beating SpongeBob senselessly.

SpongeBob: GAH! GEE! AAHHH!!! AAH! DAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! M0OOMMMMMMYYYY!!!!!!!

Gabby took off the blindfold after Larry had finished. She looked down at the chicken suit, completely disacknowledging SpongeBob.

Gabby: Yay! You got it!
Larry: (looking up at the beaten SpongeBob) Oh, I sure did, sis. I sure did.
Stevie: Wiat, wait! I have presents!

We then saw a pile of "Welcome Back" presents. Gabby opened them. They included various things such as a rubber glove, a Dialga Falls snowglobe, a Fintendo SB, and a Goldies Girl comic book.

Stevie: (pointing) You missed one.

He was pointing to a small present with a tag that read, "Dialga Falls".

Gabby: It's from Dialga Falls?
Stevie: Did you meet a new friend while you were at Dialga Falls?
Gabby: No...I didn't.

She opened it up. It was simply a small card that read, "OK".

Gabby: "OK".
Larry: "OK"?! What the barnacles does that mean?!
Mr. Goldfish: Who would waste a card to write such a thing?
Gabby: Dad, can you please stop obsessing over wasted paper?
Mr. Goldfish: (walking away) Just trying to save trees, honey.

Gabby simply tossed the card into the trash. Stevie walked over to everyone.

Stevie: You know, this meant a lot to me that you guys could all go out of your way to throw this party for my girlfriend.
Mr. Krabs: Uh-oh. (whispering) Mr. Squidward, my Disney parody senses are tingling.
Squidward: Mr. Krabs, you say that in every musical.
Stevie: Cause I mean, we're all in this together and everything. In fact...let's sing a song about it!
Squidward: And I'm wrong.

Stevie:
Together, together, together everyone,
Together, together, come on, let's have some fun,
Together, we're there for each other every time,
Together together, come on, let's do this right!

Larry:
Here and now its time for celebration,
I finally figured it out,
(Gabby: Yeah yeah)
That all our dreams have no limitations,
That's what its all about!
(Gabby: Yeah yeah)♪

Gabby:
Everyone is special in their own way,
We make each other strong,
We're not the same ,
We're different in a good way,
Together's where we belong

EVERYONE except Patrick:
We're all in this together,
Once we know,
That we are,
We're all stars,
And we see that,
And it shows,
When we stand,
Hand in hand,
Make our dreams come true!

Together, together, together everyone,
Together, together, come on, let's have some fun,
Together, we're there for each other every time,
Together together, come on, let's do this right!

Stevie:
We're all here,
And speaking out with one voice,
We're going to rock the house,
(YEAH YEAH!)
The party's on now, Everybody make some noise,
Come on, scream and shout!

We've arrived becuase we stick together,
Champions one and all!

EVERYONE except Patrick:
Once we know,
That we are,
We're all stars,
And we see that,
And it shows,
When we stand,
Hand in hand,
Make our dreams come true!

When we reach,
We can fly,
Know inside,
We can make it,
We're all in this toghether,
Once we see,
Theres a chance,
That we have,
And we take it!

EVERYONE except Patrick: YEAH!

*bubble transition*

It was now an hour later. The party was over and everyone was leaving.

Stevie: Bye, Larry! Bye, Mr. Goldfish! Bye, Squidward! Bye, Sandy! Bye, Mr. Krabs! Bye, Plankton! Bye, Gary! Bye, Freddie! Bye, Randy! Bye, Mrs. Puff! Bye, Mr. Wiggles! Bye, Pearl! Bye, Mr. McButts! Bye, Froggy! Bye, Marissa! Bye, Nora! Bye, Hilbert! Bye, Wendell! Bye, Patrick's grandpa! Bye, Dr. Toy-dinner-roy! Bye, Milo! Bye, Zapdos-Fish! Bye, Loverbird! Bye, Goocky! Bye, Gobfish! Bye, Spongegoo! Bye, Horsy! Bye everybody else!

Everyone else rushed out, follwoed by Gabby.

Gabby: Thanks for the party, Stevie. it really meant a lot to me.
Stevie: So...feeling any better?
Gabby: Yeah. I am. Thank you.

She walked away, followed by Stevie's snail Coral.

Stevie: Come on, Coral.

They both walked out, followed by Patrick, wielding the broom used to beat SB half to death.

Patrick: Where are you, Patrick?! I know you're out there! SHOW YOURSELF!!!

The wind caused a nearby coral branch to tap patrick in the back repeatedly.

Patrick: (turns around) WHO'S POKING ME?! IS IT YOU, PATRICK?! SpongeBob!!! Patrick's scaring me! (gets to the floor, crying)

Meanwhile, inside, the lights had been turned off, yet SpongeBob was still tied to the cieling.

SpongeBob: Hello? Patrick? Stevie? Anyone? I'm really hungry...

Meanwhile, the wind pushed the window open and blew onto the card Gabby got from an anonymous person from Dialga Falls that just read, "OK".

The wind revealed dust on the card that had actually obscured the full title, which read, "I'm OK". :ph34r:

Low quiet music played as the camera zoomed out from the card.

End of Gabriella Returns: The Musical!

Next segment: A Walk in the Sponge!
Also, stay tuned for: So it's Come to This: A SpongeBob SquarePants Clip Show!

[sup]1[/sup]Parody of "Chuck E. Cheese's", where I used to go for my birthday up to my 13th Birthday.
[sup]2[/sup]LOL, small self-reference. :P

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
OK... Larry's a 21-yr-old steroid. How can puberty only just be taking its course now?

Apart from that, awesome.

Lazlo

Flying Dutchman's Sock
I can't wait for "A Walk in the Sponge"! :xD:

Stinkoman 20X6

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist

Stinkoman 20X6

Similar to SpongeBob Who?, this was another fic that was requested to me via PM, this time by Lazlo, so all credit for the story and such should really go to him. However, I am responsible for all the funny stuff, so if you think this is funny, give me the credit. :P

This fic is not intended to support SpongeBob and Squidward as a couple, as much as Band Geek will probably think it is.

A Walk in the Sponge

Written by
Douglas-Z

Directed by
Douglas-Z

Original Story by
Lazlo

Special Thanks to
Lazlo

Anything Else I Forgot
Douglas-Z
Lazlo

Narrator: Ah, today we look in on a rather unappealing day for Squidward Tentacles.

He cut to inside Squidward's gallery, where Squidward was practing the clarinet with a look-alike of Plankton similar to the shrink disguise from Fear of a Krabby Patty, as a follow-up to SpongeBob and Patrick's Big Noogie Adventure, where Plankton promised him free clarinet lessons to join his crew.

Plankton look-alike: Good, good, now enunciate the A minor.

Squidward let out a loud A minor.

Squidward: Wow, Phillip G. Plankton, with your clarinet expertise, I'll have fellow players kissing my feet in no time!
Phillip G. Plankton: Hey now, anything for my second cousin, Sheldon. If he wants me to transform you into the world's greatest clarinet player, then transform you into the world's greatest clarinet player I shall! Now, let's pick up on our scales again, shall we?

Squidward was about to play when SpongeBob burst through the window.

SpongeBob: Hi, Squidward!

Startled, Phillip jumped up and hit the cieling.

Phillip: I regret nothing!
Squidward: SpongeBob, what do you want?! I'm trying to be transformed into the world's greatest clarinet player here!
SpongeBob: DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! But look outside, Squidward! It's a glorius spring day out! What say you and I go for a walk through Jellyfish Fields?!
Squidward: Why are you asking me? Why don't you ask Patrick?
SpongeBob: DAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Patrick thinks it's still winter, so he's inside hibernating.

We cut inside to see Patrick indeed fast asleep.

Patrick: (snoring; in his sleep) Winter...cold...must bring...jacket and...ham...
Squidward: Let me make this clear for you. (stick a huge NO sign in SpongeBob's face) NO.
SpongeBob: Aw come on, Squidward! Please?
Squidward: NO.
SpongeBob: Please?
Squidward: NO!!!
(long pause)
Time Card Narrator: 11 MINUTES LATER
Squidward: (getting tired) No.
Squidward: No.
Squidward: NOO!!!! What part of NO do you not understand?!
SpongeBob: But, Squidward! You're starving yourself of the beautiful spring winds! Pretty please with a strip of bacon on top?
Squidward: (sigh) Alright, but just for two minutes only.
SpongeBob: Two minutes is all I'm gonna need!

*bubble transition*

SpongeBob was now dragging Squidward along through Jellyfish Fields.

SpongeBob: Aaaaaaah, there's nothing like the smell of Jellyfish Fields in the spring. The blowing grass, the aroma of jelly in the air...

We pan over to Squidward to see he was attracting jellyfish like a hive full of honey, and not in a good way.

Squidward: (swollen all over) ...the stinging jellyfish. (sound on his watch) Oh, would you look at that. It's been two minutes. I'd love to stay and chat, SpongeBob, but I gotta...

SpongeBob tugged at his collar.

Squidward: ... Why am I not moving?
SpongeBob: (turns Squidward to the other direction) I know what'll get your brain juices-a flowing. A good ol' climb up Jellyfish Rock.

They looked up at Jellyfish Rock. For those of you who don't own the video game Battle for Bikini Bottom, Jellyfish Rock is a giant rock formation in the heart of Jellyfish Fields which incidentally, is shaped like a jellyfish. The giant tentacles, which sprout out from clustered rocks on the hills, measure up to about a whole building tall, while the bell is just slightly larger then Sandy's Treedome.

Squidward: Fish. Paste.

*bubble transition*

We cut to SpongeBob and Squidward climbing up the tentacles.

Squidward: Misery...heartburn...
SpongeBob: (climbing with energy) Excitement! Energy!
Squidward: SpongeBob, the next time you even talk to me, remind me to say no!
SpongeBob: DAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You did say no, Squidward! Exactly ninety-seven times, actually!
Squidward: My entire life has to be a nightmare. It just has to be.

Just then, a Queen Jellyfish came by and suddenly sneezed on SpongeBob's tentacle. SpongeBob started to slip on the jelly.

SpongeBob: Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa!

He slipped and fell, falling back onto the bottom of the tentacle.

SpongeBob: Did I win yet?

Squidward laughed.

Squidward: Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! (wipes a tear from his eye) Why is it always funny when SpongeBob gets hurt?

He climbed to the top, where unknowbest to him, a King Jellyfish was sleeping. He jumped up onto the "JELLYFISH ROCK" carving, stepping on one of the King Jellyfish's tentacles, waking him up...and angering him.

Squidward: (as the King Jellyfish is flying over him in the background) Victory is almost mine! SpongeBob, you can't even catch up to a coral branch! Once I make it to the top, it will be my trophy!

He then turned around at the King Jellyfish, who then zapped them.

Squidward: Ow-eth.

He then hurled Squidward off of Jellyfish Rock, sending him plummeting down below. SpongeBob was climbing up the tentacle.

SpongeBob: I'll save you, Squidward!

He then noticed Squidward plummeting down past.

SpongeBob: (climbing down) I'll save you, Squidward!

Squidward was dropping so fast, he was on fire.

Squidward: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

He eventually landed on the ground in a huge explosion, onto some loose grass. Once his crispy self landed all the grass fell on top of him and the ashes, completely camoflouging him. SpongeBob walked onto him, totally hurting his back.

SpongeBob: Squidward? Squidward?
Squidward: Owwww...

End of A Walk in the Sponge

Stay tuned for: Polar Bear!

Lazlo

Flying Dutchman's Sock
It turned out better then I imagine it would be! =O

Stinkoman 20X6

Polar Bear

Written by
Douglas-Z

Directed by
Douglas-Z

Anything Else I Forgot
Douglas-Z

Narrator: Today is a beautiful day in Bikini Bottom. And not just because we're getting close to the end of Season 9.

Patrick's alarm clock rang quietly. Quietly enough to wake Patrick up.

Patrick: (immediately waking up) AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

He fell out of bed and got his butt stuck in the toilet. Trust me. You don't wanna know why it's been put next to the bed.

Patrick: Heh heh, my butt's stuck in the toilet.

Squidward's-Former-Snail-Snellie-And-Now-Patrick's-Snail Freddie slithered over and pulled Patrick's butt out.

Patrick: Owww. (picks Freddie up) Thank you, Freddie!
Freddie: Meow.

Patrick carried Freddie out of the rock.

Patrick: Come on, Freddie! Let's have some fun!
Freddie: Meow?

Patrick placed Freddie down on her back and laid out across her foot, then he slipped around on her foot, similar to what he did with Gary in Dumped.

Patrick: Ah-ha-hah! Ah-hah-hah! Ah-hah! Ah-hah-hah! Woo-hoo!

Meanwhile, inside Squidward's home, his alarm clock rung loudly. Squidward opened his eyes, which were full of eyecrust.

Squidward: Another day, another headache.

He shut off his aalrm clock and cracked out of bed. He then went into the bathroom and prepared to brush his teeth. Instead of toothpaste, little black balls were squirted onto the brush. He was midway through brushing when he realized this.

Squidward: Hey...this isn't toothpaste. It's...(gasp)...coral eggs!

He busted out the bathroom window and tried to lick the crushed eggs off his teeth and spit them onto the sand. He then spotted Patrick and Freddie.

Squidward: Huh? Oh, it's just Patrick and Snellie. Without her around, it's sure gotten lonelier around here.

He then spit out an egg shell. We zoom out to show Stevie suddenly standing in front of him.

Stevie: You know, this idea just came to mind, but why not go look for a new snail to care for and squeeze out your loneliness with?
Squidward: You know what, you're right! I'll scalp out Bikini Bottom until I find my dream snail!

Just then, a tiny reef of coral sprouted out from inside his mouth. He ripped it out and stormed away.

Stevie: Good luck with that.

Next scene name: Deja Pets!
Will probably be added on: Saturday, November 23rd.
May not be suitable for: Anyone who hasn't seen A Tail of Two Snails.

Wow, I should have Stevie randomnly show up in the scene to move the plot along more often. :O

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
Really quite awesome. When Patrick got stuck in the toilet, was that a spoof of:
Emperor Kuzco: Heh-heh, my butt's in the fountain.

Stinkoman 20X6

Really quite awesome. When Patrick got stuck in the toilet, was that a spoof of:
Emperor Kuzco: Heh-heh, my butt's in the fountain.
Yeah. I love Emperor's New School. :lol:

Scene number: 2
Scene name: Deja Pets!
Song in this scene: "I Will Try" by Squidward and the Pet Store Clerk

Squidward walked into the Bikini Bottom Pets n' Things store from A Tail of Two Snails.

Pet Store Clerk: (gasp) A customer! Finally!

He dashed over to Squidward.

Pet Store Clerk: How may I help you, good sir?
Squidward: Do you sell pets?
Pet Store Clerk: (being sarcastic) Pets? Here? At Pet n' Things? (looks around) Gee man, I don't know.
Squidward: You're not funny.
Pet Store Clerk: Well you're not pretty. Nobody's perfect. Do you want a pet or not?
Squidward: Why do you think I came into this store? To complete my chainsaw collection?

He smiled, hoping for the clerk to smile. The clerk just stared at him in unamusement. Squidward frowned.

*bubble transition*

Squidward and the clerk were walking through the store.

Pet Store Clerk: I like to think of it as finding your perfect pet is like finding your true love. You don't choose which one is your true love, you're bound together by the heavens. But sometimes the heavens seem just cuckoo. I remember my first date with my then-date now-wife. We were having a nice big spaghetti dinner, and she started gulping down on it like she hadn't eaten in months. It was disgusting. I mean, really...
Squidward: Umm, what does this have to do with finding a pet?
*very long pause*
Pet Store Clerk: Nothing. Nothing at all. It just calms me down to let it out to people. Did you know, that she still has a spaghetti stain on her cheek? She thinks it's a beauty mark. Every time I try to tell her, she replies that I'm just jealous. Anyway, here's a good pet.

He pulled out Altamentevenenoso from ATOTS.

Pet Store Clerk: It's a Portugese sea snake. His name is Altamentevenenoso.
Squidward: That's Portugese for "highly poisonous".
Pet Store Clerk: Man, what's with you people?! Eh, guess I'll just give Altie to my son.

*bubble transition*

Pet Store Clerk: I can't believe you rejected every pet I've shown you!
*in this one shot, Squidward's nose is red and swollen*
Squidward: Every pet you've shown me bit me on the nose!
Pet Store Clerk: W-w-well, the heavens just can't find a true love for you! We've gone through almost every pet in the store, for jiminy crickets!
Squidward: Almost every pet?
Pet Store Clerk: Yeah, we do have one more snail over in the back room. But I wouldn't really reccommend him. He's been very ill lately. The vet says he might be going through a terminal disease. He says the poor soul probably won't make it to the end of the week.
Squidward: Can I see this "poor soul"?

The clerk let Squidward into the dimly-lit room. There, in a small cage on the floor, was a dusty snail that indeed looked like it would pass away any second. Click here for a picture of it.

Pet Store Clerk: We like to call him "Polar Bear".

"Polar Bear" painfully lifted his eyestalks and looked up at them before emitting a terribly weak "meow".

Pet Store Clerk: The vet says he's gonna diagnose him tomorrow, but he's already certain that's close to no hope for him.
Squidward: Close to no hope?
Pet Store Clerk: Wow, you're just on a roll with these "Seeming" adverbs today. Yes, the doctor spoke of an old tale that was passed down from his family, the the Bikinians and the Bottomians, the two tribes that would eventually colonize Bikini Bottom together, had an old remedial ritual that was said to have the magical ability to cure any snail disease, terminal or contagious, even the rare Mad Snail Disease. However, the true method to this ritual still remains a mystery.
Squidward: Hmmm, can I take him home with me?
Pet Store Clerk: What?! You want to take this dying bag of dust home with you?!

Polar Bear coughed out a cloud of dust.

Squidward: (spotlight shown on him)
I will try,
I'll try very hard for sure,
I will take the dive,
To find the mysterious cure,
That could keep this snail alive

Pet Store Clerk:
Yes, you could try,
But there would be no purpose for it,
This snail shall hit the dust,
And alone you will eventually sit,
Your quest ending in a bust!

Squidward:
I will try, I will try
I'll try to find the cure,
This snail is not dead yet,
I can still do much more,
And I surely won't...regret

Pet Store Clerk: Errr...fine. You can take him. But in just a few days...*blows a short raspberry*

BTTNS.

Next scene name: The Big Cheese!
Will probably be added on: Friday, December 7th.
May not be suitable for: Anyone who believes in sea bears and thus will go into a panic when cubed cheese is spotted.

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
I knew that was from ENS. Awesome scene. I hope the snail gets better.

Stinkoman 20X6

Scene number: 3
Scene name: The Big Cheese!

Squidward walked into his home carrying Polar Bear's cage.

Squidward: Well, here we are, Polar Bear.

He set the cage down and opened it. Polar Bear slowly slithered out, only to have his shell stepped on by SpongeBob.

Polar Bear: MEEEOOOWWWW!!!!

We pan out to show SpongeBob was eating a sub.

Squidward: SpongeBob?!
SpongeBob: (mouth full) Hi, Squidward.
Squidward: Careful! You're stepping on my new snail there!
SpongeBob: (takes his foot off) Oh. Sorry.

He picked up Polar Bear.

Squidward: You need to be more careful! This is my new prized snail, Polar Bear!

Polar Bear coughed dust into SpongeBob's face, causing him to cough.

SpongeBob: (eyes tear up) He doesn't look that prized.
Squidward: I'll have you know he has a disease! I'm going to find the secret remedy to cure him! (pause) Is that one of my subs you're eating?
SpongeBob: Well, you have a fridge filled with subs, Squidward!

We cut to the fridge to see both the fridge and freezer doors opened to see it was indeed stuffed with subs, even in the freezer.

Squidward: SpongeBob, those are for my family reunion next week! How many of my subs have you eaten?
SpongeBob: About nine. (points to the sub he's holding) Ten if you count this one.
Squidward: (sigh) I never really liked my ten troublesome nephews anyway. Just don't eat any more!
(pause)
SpongeBob: Can I finish this one?
Squidward: (sigh) Sure.
SpongeBob: Thanks, Squidward! Good luck with Pollen Bean!

He walked out with his sub.[sup]1[/sup]

Squidward: That's Polar Bear, you nincompoop! Pay no attention to him, P.B.
Polar Bear: (weakly) Meow.
Squidward: Now to find that cure!

MONTAGE
Squidward inflated a balloon and then stuck it into Polar Bear's mouth, thus causing the air in the balloon to release and inflate Polar Bear. He popped.

---

Next, he tried sokaing Polar Bear in melted pizza sauce. His shell shriveled up and disintegrated.

---

He licked Polar Bear's eyestalk repeatedly. His shell suddenly blew up.

---

Using magic spells, Squidward turned Polar Bear into a 2-D version of Shrek the Ogre. Shrek then burped his breath all over Squidward, scorching him and burning his nose.

Shrek: Better out than in, I always say!

---

Squidward placed a sheet of wax paper (the cloth with wax collected on it that people normally use for waxing) on Polar Bear's shell. He tore it off, breaking off half of the shell.

Polar Bear: MEOW!
Squidward: Oops.

---

He held out a plate of cubed cheese, He fed one to Polar Bear. Polar Bear spit it out in disgust. Suddenly, we zoom out to show they were surrounded by literally ten thousand sea bears. Producer Randy appeared on the back of the largest one, holding a whip.

Producer Randy: Now, my sea bears! Ataque el calamar! {Attack the squid!}
Squidward: I'm an octopus!!!

Immediately, all the sea bears started mauling him. Randy grabbed the plate of cubed cheese.

Randy: Yee! Cubed cheese! Mi favorito! (pops one into his mouth; in the style of Homer Simpson) Mmmmmm......cheddar.
END MONTAGE WITH A BTTNS

Next scene name: 24!
May not be suitable for: If you don't like the story-telling device known as the "ticking clock".
Song in next scene: "It Can't Be" by Squidward and Stevie

There you have it. Randy's favorite food is cubed cheese.

[sup]1[/sup]Subs will continue to play a major part in Kay-Rah-Tae, Season 10, and Big Road Trip as the trio's favorite snack food. Please note that I don't actually like subs, unless it's a toasted tuna and pickle sub. Mmmmmm......tuna and pickle.

Back