Gabriella Returns: The Musical!/A Walk in the Sponge/Polar Bear

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Scene number: 4
Scene name: 24
Song in this scene: "It Can't Be" by Squidward and Stevie

Inside Squidward's home the next day, the vet, Dr. Jacob Nutworth from Once Bitten 2, had come over to diagnose Polar Bear. The pet shop clerk was also there.

Dr. Nutworth: I am still perplexed about why you purchased a dying pet.
Squidward: (points to the clerk) The pet shop clerk told me that there was still little hope for him, a secret remedy from the ancients or something.

The clerk looked nervous.

Dr. Nutworth: What?! (turns to the clerk) Jerry! I told you not to tell customers about that! You know there's no likelihood that the customer is gonna figure out the remedy!
Jerry the Pet Shop Clerk: He outsmarted me with his knowledge of "seeming" adjectives and adverbs! (strats weeping at Nutworth's leg) Please don't fire me, Jacob! I have 29 children, for Rob's sake!
Dr. Nutworth: Control yourself, Jerry. I'm not gonna fire you.
Jerry: Really?
Dr. Nutworth: I am putting you on a three-week probation however. Now, let's take a look at, uh...
Squidward: Polar Bear.
Polar Bear: (very very weakly) Meeeeeeeeeow.
Dr. Nutworth: (to Jerry) Ya know, Jerry, there's not really a sense in naming it if it's gonna die in a short period of time anyway.
Jerry: I was bored in my spare time. I almost condiered naming him "Kippity Kippity Jack".

Dr. Nutworth performed the tests and screenings of Polar Bear.

Dr. Nutworth: It's just as I thought. This snail's got..."Yeknomamai Disease"[sup]1[/sup]. Yeknomamai is one of the most prolonged of the terminal snail diseases, and one of the most painful for the snail. (checks Polar Bear's breathing and pulse) This poor thing's probably gonna lose unconscious tomorrow, and then die minutes later. Unless...
Squidward: Unless?
Dr. Nutworth: ...unless you find the secret remedy in that period of time. The chances of that are about Googolplex to .00001, however.
Squidward: But it's still possible?
(pause)
Dr. Nutworth: Barely. (picks up briefcase) Let's go, Jerr.
Jerry: I said to not to call me that.

They both left. A spotlight shone on Squidward.

Squidward: (song is in the same tune as the previous song)
It can't be,
This snail is gonna die,
The chances are slim,
It may be time to say good-bye,
Hope for this snail is dim

Stevie:
It can't be,
I have run out of nachos,
I'm devestated,
I am not among the machos,
Happiness is outdated

Suqidward and Stevie:
It can't be,
I...

Squidward: Wait a minute!

All music and spotlight stopped.

Squidward: Stevie, what are you doing here?
Stevie: Partaking in your tragic singing. (holds up an emtpy nacho box) I'm outta nachos.
Squidward: Get out of my life!

He picked up Stevie and tossed him offscreen. Sounds of pots crashing and a cat meowing loudly are heard.

Stevie: (offscreen) I regret nothing!

The scene ended with a BTTNS.

Final scene name: It's a Miracle!
May not be suitable for: Those who don't believe in "miracles".

[sup]1[/sup]Yeknomamai spells "I'm a monkey" backwords. :tonguexd:

Stinkoman 20X6

Scene number: 5
Scene name: It's a Miracle!

Polar Bear lay unconcious on the floor. The poor thing was gonna die any minute now.

Squidward: Alright, Polar Bear. This is my last attempt, and I'm hoping it'll work.

He pulled out one of his splintery logs form Once Bitten and carefully stuffed it into Polar Bear's foot, recreating Gary's splinter incident. Polar Bear stood there motionless, except for a few dying breaths.

Squidward: Nothing, huh? (sigh) I don't blame you.

He pulled the log out. Still no motion.

Squidward: If I was dying, I don't think a splintery log would bring me back either. It was worth a shot though, I suppose.

He walked to his music room and pulled out his clarinet.

Squidward: Well, it's 2:30. Time for clarinet practice.

He then spotted a post-it note on the music rack.

Squidward: Hello, what's this? (reads note) "Dear Squidward, my sincerest apologies. I am preoccupied with something and cannot attend today for your lessons. I wish I could tell you what exactly I'm preoccupied with....but this is a children's show. Try practicing on your own for today until I get back tomorrow. Your tutor, Phillip G. Plankton."[sup]1[/sup] Well, guess it's time for some classic sour notes.

He started playing off-key on his clarinet like he has been for almost nine whole seasons now. We then cut over to Polar Bear. Suddenly, he squinted his crusty eyes open.

Polar Bear: (very very weakly) Meow?

Painfully, he lifted up his eyestalks, then his eyes suddenly darted wide open. His blind eye suddenly healed. The cracks in his shell all vanished. His winkly eyestalks immediately strengthened.

Polar Bear: (very clearly and with energy) Meow!

By the time Squidward had finished his playing, Polar Bear now loooked like this.

Squidward: (turning around) Snellie, did you hear some...[sup]2[/sup] *gasp* P-P-P-Po-Po-Po-Polar B-B-Bear?!!?
Polar Bear: (slithering over to Squidward in affection) Meow!
Squidward: So beautiful...so graceful...(picks up Polar Bear) It's a miracle!!!

*bubble transition*

Dr. Nutworth was performing his final checkup on Polar Bear.

Dr. Nutworth: I'll be. This snail is healthier then a school nurse! You know, just the other day, I found the missing piece of the slab hidden with some ruins at the Bikini Bottom Museum!

He'll pulled out a slab. It had a picture of a tribe member playing the clarinet at a dying snail while holding a splintery log.

Dr. Nutworth: Who could've guessed that the secret remedy was playing sour notes on a clarinet loudly after the tension of a splinter in the foot? This discovery will further help us find the all-neccessary universal snail disease cure.
Squidward: So...Polar Bear's as good as new?
Dr. Nutworth: Greater then new even. I think you and P.B. here'll be sharing some happy times for years to come.
Squidward: (hugs Dr. Nutworth) Thank you thank you thank you!
Polar Bear: Meow!
Dr. Nutworth: Aw, how sweet. (pushes Squiddy away) Now get off of me.

*bubble transition*

Patrick was still riding on Freddie. SpongeBob and Stevie were watching.

Stevie: Come on Patrick, it's my turn to ride Freddie now!
Patrick: Why don't you just wait your turn?

Then he slipped, cuasing him to flip over onto his belly. The ride resumed.

Patrick: Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha! Ha ha!

He slipped off again.

Stevie: Yay! My turn! My turn!

He got onto Snellie head-first.

Stevie: Alright, back and forth Sonic-quick.

Freddie slided his head back and forth continously.

Stevie: Whee! Whee! Whee! Whee! Whee!

Squidward walked over carrying Polar Bear.

Squidward: Make way for Squidward Tentacles and Polar Bear!
Stevie: You! Got! A! New! Snail? That's! Just! Great!
Squidward: Thank you, thank you. And now...

Just then, Polar Bear jumped off.

Squidward: Huh? Polar Bear?

Polar Bear slithered over to Freddie, who tossed Stevie down and stared back at Polar Bear. They smiled and purred in affection, similar to what Gary and Freddie did in The Great Snail Race.

Patrick: Cooooool, we're in-laws now, Squidward.
Squidward: I think I'm gonna be sick.

End of Gabriella Returns: The Musical!/A Walk in the Sponge/Polar Bear

That's not all, folks! Stay tuned for: Outtakes, plus a sneak peek at "Kay-Rah-Tae: The Movie!"

[sup]1[/sup]Phillip G. Plankton will continue to make minor appearances throughout Season 10.
[sup]2[/sup]I intentionally had him address the question to Snellie/Freddie. It symbolises how much he's used to having Snellie/Freddie as a pet.

Stinkoman 20X6

Gabriella Returns: The Musical!
A Walk in the Sponge
Polar Bear
OUTTAKES

Stevie:
Your body may be gettin' slim,
But dat don't you any dim,
Don't need to make no drama,
Yo still hotter then Bahama,
So eat some cake and rock out,
I wanna hear you all shout,
Have a very very happy birthday, mom!

Stevie: Oops, wrong line.
Gillenburg: CUT!

---

Gillenburg: Action!
Patrick: El es veinteocho de mayo. {It is the twenty-eigth of May.}
Randy: Wow. (pulls out a T-Mobile-like device) M Secretec must be going loco. (gets electrocuted) ZAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!
Stevie: Heh-heh-heh-heh!
Gillenburg: CUT! Stevie, stop messing with the props!
Randy: (scorched) I regret nothing! (faints; gets electrocuded again) ZAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

---

SpongeBob: Do you like it? I bought it at the Viva La Pinata store in Ukulele Bottom like you said. I deicded since you said Gabriella was on vacation at Dialg...
Stevie: NOOOOO!!! No! No! No no no! Click! Click! CLICK!!!!

He suddenly reappeared in a bed in Kansas, sepia-tone. Dorothy's family from The Wizard of Oz were there.

Dorothy's mom: Oh, he's finally waking up.
Stevie: AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! Who are you people?!
Gillenburg: CUT!

---

Squidward: (getting tired) No.
SpongeBob: Please?
Squidward: No.
SpongeBob: Please?
Squidward: NOO!!!! What part of NO do you not understand?! (starts strangling SpongeBob) I'm gonna teach you physically what "no" means! :D
SpongeBob: Gah! Gah! Gah!
Gillenburg: CUT! Squdiward, i said to stop with the violence!
Squidward: Sorry.

---

Stevie: You know, this idea just came to mind, but why not go look for a new snail to care for and squeeze out your loneliness with?
Squidward: You know what, you're right! I'll scalp out Bikini Bottom until I find my dream snail!

Just then, Producer Randy popped up from inside Squidward's mouth.

Producer Randy: Hola, amigoes!
Stevie and Squidward: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Gillenburg: CUT! Stop doing that, Randy!

---

SpongeBob: (eyes tear up) He doesn't look that prized.
Squidward: I'll have you know he has a disease! I'm going to find the secret remedy to cure him! (pause) Is that one of my subs you're eating?
SpongeBob: Well, you have a fridge filled with subs, Squidward!

We cut to the fridge to see both the fridge and freezer doors opened to see they were...empty. T_T

Gillenburg: CUT! What happened to the...Patrick!

We cut over to see Patrick eating all the subs from the fridge.

Patrick: (mouth full) What?

---

Squidward: Hello, what's this? (reads note) "Dear Squidward, my sincerest apologies. I am preoccupied with ::censored:: ::censored:: with my ::censored:: since my ::censored:: ::censored::: and cannot attend today for your lessons."
Gillenburg: CUT! It wasn't supposed to actually say what he was doing! You people suck! I'm taking five! (gets up and leaves)

A Sneak Peek at Kay-Rah-Tae: The Movie!

Light Blue = Camera is viewing Stevie over a purplish background
Dark Blue = We are viewing scenes from the movie, with Stevie's voice over the audio
Red = Line from the actual movie

Stevie: Hey, everybody, it's me, Stevie the Jellyfish, and I'm here today to tell you about the action-packed...(title of movie appears)...Kay-Rah-Tae: The Movie!

Kay-Rah-Tae is our exciting new SpongeBob TV movie, and the 9th Season finale! So once that's over, helloooooooooo Season 10!

KRT the action-packed adventure of SpongeBob and Sandy heading to a big karate competition in um, let me see if I can pronounce this right...Hayashigame (HYE-ah-SHI-gahm-EE) Bottom, s-something like that.

Realistic Fish Head: All of the sea's karate afficianados have long dreamed of such a place for centuries, and now it's time to belt out your black belt, kick through the crowds, and smash your way to victory!

But as things start to get worse...

SpongeBob: (as they're chasing the bus to Hayashigame Bottom) Bus! Bus! Come back, bus!

...they'll be lucky to make it there ALIVE!

However, this doesn't mean that Patrick and I will be missing out on all the action!

Stevie: We should enter that competition ourselves and take home the trophy!
Patrick: Yeah! (pause) Except that we don't know karate.
Stevie: You make a very good point, and that's why I hate you. :P

It's long, it's actiony, it sums up all of Season 9 with its karate-tastic attitude!

Narrator:
Kay-Rah-Tae: The Movie!
An all new SpongeBob movie event!
Coming soon to a forum near you!

Back