Gabriella Returns: The Musical!/A Walk in the Sponge/Polar Bear

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
This is gonna be fun. I'm gonna be able to write neat songs and musical numbers.

For this fic, there's gonna be songs of all sorts of varieities. There's a small rapper beat, a jazz number, a black gospel song, and even a sad little song on the harmonica.

Douglas-Z presents...
Gabriella Returns: The Musical!

Written by
Douglas-Z

Directed by
Douglas-Z

Songs Written by
Douglas-Z

"I'm A Believer" Courtesy of
Shrek

"We Wanna Hear You All Shout" Courtesy of
The Suite Life of Zack and Cody -- That's So Suite Life of Hannah Montana

Anything Else I Forgot
Douglas-Z

It started out as a regular morning at Stevie's house. His alarm clock rang. Stevie turned it off and got out of bed.

Stevie: Another day, another salt lick.

He walked towards the escalator to the bathroom and then stopped. He quickly spun around to his calendar mounted the wall. It displayed that today was May 28th. Stevie flipped the calendar back two months to March 28th, where "Goldilocks Gabriella Goes On Vacation to Dialga Falls" was written. Gabby's words echoed in Stevie's head.

Gabby's voice in Stevie's head: I'll be back in two months...two months...two months...
Stevie: ...two...months.

We cut outside of the house. Very very long pause. All of a sudden, Stevie burst through the roof wearing a top hat and tap shoes as a spotlight shone on him. The audio for this song is literally taken directly from Shrek, right down to Eddie Murphy singing.

Stevie: (tapping in circles around the neighborhood)
I thought love was only true in fairy tales,
Mean for someone else but not for me,
Love was out to get me,
That's the way it seemed,
Dissapointment hanuted all my dreams.

We then went into a limbo set, similar to Under My Rock. Behind him, Stevie was accompanied by about seventy SpongeBob backup singers.

And then I saw her face,
Now I'm a believer,
And not a trace,
Of doubt in my mind,
I'm in love!

The backup singers started ooh-ahhing.

I'm a believer,
I couldn't leave her if I tried!

Now it went into Eddie Murphy singing. Back in reality with Stevie all alone (yet still with backup singer voices) and a spotlight following him. His singing had started to wake up SpongeBob, Gary, Squidward, Patrick, Freddie, and Coral.

Then I saw her face,
Now I'm a believer,
Not a trace,
Of doubt in my mind!
I'm in love!

I'm a believer,
I couldn't leave her if I tried!

Then I saw her face,
Now I'm a believer,
Not a trace,
Of doubt in my mind!

I'm in looooove,
I'm a believer!

(singing really fast)
I believe, I believe,
I believe, I believe!

(back in limbo set with backup singers)
I believe, I believe,
I believe, I believe,
I believe, I believe,
I believe!

It snapped back to reality with Stevie, no backup singers, no tap shoes, no nothing, as he just fainted on the ground.

Stevie: I can't breathe...I can't breathe...

Next scene name: On This Day!
Song in next scene: "On This Day Two Months Ago" by Stevie
May not be suitable for: Anyone who doesn't like cheesy show tunes.

Stinkoman 20X6

Scene number: 2
Scene name: On This Day

SpongeBob and Patrick walked over to Stevie.

SpongeBob: What up with the Shrek song, Stevie?
Stevie: SpongeBob, Patrick, my dear friends. Do you know what today is?
SpongeBob: No.
Patrick: Eat Cake Day?
Stevie: Let me shed some light on the subject.

The lighting darkened as a spotlight shone on Stevie. He put on a Cat in the Hat-style hat and pulled out a cane as slow jazzy music started.

Patrick: Oh no, not another song.
SpongeBob: This is a musical, Patrick. There's gonna be a lot of songs in this one.
Patrick: This is a musical?

Stevie's tie grew sequins on it.

Stevie:
On this day two months ago,
The little lady shook her head and said,
"I'm going to the Falls. No where fancy like Chicago,
Nothing personal little bud, but I just...gotta go,
But don't fret, for in two months I shall return."

Suddenly, the song grew to a big band feel.

Stevie: (backup singing highlighted in red)
She left and went off to Dialga Falls,
But now today she shall come back,
Cause I'm her little sweetieheart!

The song went back to its quiet feel.

Stevie:
Se blew me a a few hundred kisses and blew off,
But that was but months ago,
And now our relationship just cannot blow,
So my heart feels relieved and happy!

Back to big band.

Cause I'm her little sweet potato!

Cause I'm her little hot hot hottie!

Yes, oh yes, oh yes,
She's comin' back, she's comin' back,
My baby gal is finally reutnin',
To be comforted in the lap of MIIINNNNEEEEE!!!!!

The song stopped and it became reality again. SpongeBob stood stunned as Patrick clapped cheerfully.

SpongeBob: Well Stevie, I'm...happy for you. Now your realtionship with Gabby can really take off.
Stevie: Yup. In fact...I just had an idea. We should throw her a party. Like a "Welcome Back!" party. Yeah, that's it! We'll throw her the MOTHER OF WELCOME BACK PARTIES!!!

He started pushing SpongeBob and Patrick into the pineapple.

Stevie: Come on, guys! We've got a party to plan! This is gonna be the best day of my life! (slams door)
Patrick: (from inside) Are you gonna be singing another song?

BTTNS.

Next scene name: Planning the Party
Songs in next scene: "I Wanna Hear You All Shout" by Stevie, "The Little Scallop Goes Bi-Bah-Bay" by Gabby
May not be suitable for: Those who aren't familiar with Gabby, or aren't too comfortable with rapbreaks.

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
Is this gonna be the rap segment? And was that one line Stevie said from Meet the Robinsons?

Stinkoman 20X6

Is this gonna be the rap segment? And was that one line Stevie said from Meet the Robinsons?
I think it is from Meet the Robinsons.
Yup, it is. You two are both right.

Again, for those of you not familiar with Gabby, please read Who Framed Stevie? and Dandy Sandy.

There's also a picture of Gabby in my sig for anyone who wonders what she looks like.

Scene number: 3
Scene name: Planning the Party
Songs in this scene:
"The Little Scallop Goes Bi-Bah-Bay" by Gabby
"I Wanna Hear You All Shout" by Stevie
"I Need Him And Her" by Stevie and Patrick

We cut to Dialga Falls, which, similar to the real Niagara Falls, were named due to their bowling waterfalls, the Palkia Falls, the Giratina Falls, and the Arceus Falls. There was also a "Lance the Dragon Tamer" act where "Lance" was unscuccessfully trying to lift two guys in a cheesy dragon costume into the air. Mr. Goldilocks and Larry were watching this event. We cut to the ladies' restrooms near the falls.

Gabriella Z. Goldfish, who up to this point hadn't been seen since Dandy Sandy, walked out, brushing her hair with a small mini-comb similar to the one Josh used to comb his "stache" in the Drake and Josh episode "Playing the Field".

Gabby: (quitely singing) ♪The little scallop goes bi-bah-bay, krono-flamboyay, dou-douba-ambipom, azelf-mesprit-uxie!

As she started picking some mashed potato off her braces while looking in the mirror, her shellphone (cellphone) rang. She looked at the Caller ID to see it was Stevie.

Gabby: (answering) Hello?
*split-screen that always happens with a two-way phone conversation, in the background, Patrick is seen slipping on a banana peel that SpongeBob left repeatedly as SpongeBob is hanging up a banner*
Stevie: Hey, goldfish. Jellyfish. Listen, you're coming back to Bikini Bottom today, correct?
Gabby: Yeah. I said I'd be back in two months two months ago, didn't I?
Stevie: *sigh* It's nice to hear your voice again after all this time. So, um, when today will you be back home to papa? (beats chest)
Gabby: Don't worry, the funer-I mean, vacation, will be in a couple hours, so we'll be back around I don't know, 7:00?
Stevie: Well, that's all I need to know. Bye! *hangs up*
Gabby: *hangs up* Weird.

*bubble transition*

Back at the pineapple, SpongeBob had set up the living room halfway. There was already a refreshments table, a blank whtie banner on the wall, and prty decorations hung all over the wall. There was also a layer of confetti bunched up in the library (from Boating School and Something Smells) with a trapdoor right above the living room. All SpongeBob had to do was pull the string and it would all come flying down.

Patrick was also moving all the furniture out of the living room and tossing it into the kitchen, in a similar fashion as when SpongeBob and Patrick were moving stuff from the Krusty Krab into the Chum Bucket in Bucket Sweet Bucket, complete with the "Hup hup! Hup hup!".

Anyways, big band rap music played as Stevie rang his rap. SpongeBob and Coral watched on from the refreshments table.

Stevie:
Your body may be gettin' slim,
But dat don't you any dim,
Don't need to make no drama,
Yo still hotter then Bahama,
So eat some cake and rock out,
I wanna hear you all shout,
Welcome back, Gabriella!

©2006 It's a Laugh Productions, Inc.

Stevie: So, do you think Gabby will like my "Welcome Back" present?
SpongeBob: You're broke, aren't you?
Stevie: Eh...yeah. I spent the last of my change on gumballs for Coral.
Coral: Meow. (pops a bubble)

Patrick walked in as SpongeBob sampled the punch on the table.

SpongeBob: Mmm, this is great punch, Patrick. Did you make it?
Patrick: Ohhhhhhhhhh, you wanted punch?

Upon hearing this, SpongeBob spit it out and started using one of the napkins to wipe his lip clean.

Patrick: (breathing heavily) Well...I've finished moving the furniture in the living room...and now there's more room for the par-tay, and I feel great!
SpongeBob: That's great, Patrick.
Patrick: Yup...well, that's enough exercise...for the year. (passes out)
Stevie: Wimp.
SpongeBob: So, Stevie, who do you want to invite? After all, you're the host. It's only fair that you get to choose who comes.
Stevie: I want...everybody!
SpongeBob: Everybody?
Stevie: Yup. Everybody.
SpongeBob: (picking up the phone) Okay, I'll go and call Squidward, and Sandy, and Mr. Krabs, and Mrs. Puff...
Stevie: No, no, no. I mean...everyone.
SpongeBob: You mean...
Stevie: (in the style of Cheese) Yes. (end) I want every second-rate character who's ever appeared on this second-rate show to help out. EVEN ALL THE EXTRAS!!! In fact...

Upbeat music started to play as the room darkened.

SpongeBob: This is why I hate musicals.

Patrick woke up and got with the beat, so he started dancing along. Every time Stevie mentioned someone's name, their image appeared on-screen.

Stevie:
I want Squillium and I want Squidard,
And I want Randy and I want Sandy,
I want him and I want her,
What the heck, I want ALL OF THEM!

I want Gary and I want Coral,
And I want Krabs and I want Puff,

I want Rimhonks (Timbacks) and I want Nora,
I want Hilbert and I want Marissa,

There's no time to be picky,
I know that this song does not rhyme,
I need so many people...

Patrick: (joining in) ♪You need so many people...
Stevie and Patrick: ♪We need so many people!

SpongeBob: Oy vey.

Patrick and Stevie:
I want Larry and I want Scooter,
And I want Plankton and I want Karen,

I want Pearl and I want Grandma SquarePants,
And I want your pop and I want mum,

I want Mermaidman and I want Barnacleboy,
I want Kevin and I want Mama Krabs,

We even want the movie characters,
Neptune, Mindy, and Dennis...

Stevie:I need so many people...
Patrick: (joining in) ♪You need so many people...
Stevie and Patrick: ♪We need so many people!

The last notes of the song ended in a loud saxophone blast not unlike that from Band Geeks.

Patrick: Peace out!
SpongeBob: I'm...gonna need a lot of phone books.

*walks away as the BTTNS appears*

Next scene name: Props to the Prep!
Song in next scene: "If You Are Reading This" by Gabriella, Larry, and Mr. Goldfish
May not be suitable for: People who haven't read Who Framed Stevie? and Dandy Sandy.

Sandy_Rocks

Moby Dollar
I have a Zapdos fish you can have (one of my Fan characters, use him anytime).

zapdosfishpj1.png

Sandy_Rocks

Moby Dollar
ZAPDOS? WOW! My dad's getting me leafgreen so I can get him (Then put him on diamond)

He's worth 4 so...

stinkygoocksqc2.png

^STINKY GOOCKS^

patgoogobfishhx3.png

^PATGOO GOBFISH^

spongegoogobpantsfs1.png

^SPONGEGOO GOBPANTS^

horsyfs9.jpg

^HORSY^

P.S. Horsy doesn't like land.

P.P.S. That is a FISH version.

Stinkoman 20X6

I do not need any more fan characters.
Yo no necesitamos ms caracteres ventilador.
Je n'ai pas besoin d'un ventilateur plus caractres.
Ich bentige keine Lfter mehr Zeichen.
Non ::censored:: bisogno di nessuna ventola pi caratteri.
Eu no preciso mais nenhuma f caracteres.
나는 더 이상 팬 문자가 필요하지 않습니다.
我不需要任何更多的范字。
Мне не нужно больше фанат символов.
私はこれ以上必要はありませんファンの文字です。

Stinkoman 20X6

When I'm wirting for Producer Randy, I mainly use Google Translator for the Spanish translations, but as Randy "informed" you in SpongeBob and Patrick's Big Noogie Adventure, I've started taking Spanish Intro classes. I've already learned quite a bit.

Just to show off what I've learned, every time I give Randy a Spanish word/phrase that I know on my own, it will be highlighted in light orange.

Scene number: 4
Scene name: Props to the Prep!
Songs in this scene:
"Props to the Prep" by Stevie

In Downtown Bikini Bottom, SpongeBob, Patrick, and Stevie walked over to a store labled, "Lugar de Fiesta -- The Place For All Your Party Needs" (repeated in Spanish).

SpongeBob: This may be a good place to start. I used this store for supplies for Old Uncle Blue's Easter party last year.
Patrick: (as they're walking into the store) I'm sensing a reoccuring theme going on here.

They walked over to the cashier, Producer Randy. :D

Patrick: Randy?
Stevie: Qu ests haciendo aqu? {What are you doing here?}
Producer Randy: (shrugs) This is just a summer job, ms o menos.
SpongeBob: It's not summer, yet.
Randy: No es verano? {It is not summer?}
*all three shake their heads*
Patrick: El es veinteocho de mayo. {It is the twenty-eigth of May.}
Randy: Wow. (pulls out a T-Mobile-like device) M Secretec[sup]1[/sup] must be going loco. Oh, well. Work es work. How may I ayuda?
Stevie: Do you have any mad gangsta[sup]2[/sup] clothes?
SpongeBob: (whispering to Patrick) Is it me or is Stevie's vocabulary diminishing?
Patrick: Gesundheit.
Randy: Need some gangsta clothes? I may be able to ayuda.

He ripped off his outfit to reveal mad gangsta clothes.

SpongeBob: Whoa.

*bubble transition*

They all walked out. SpongeBob and Patrick were carrying heavy boxes of party supplies while Stevie was carrying a bag of mad gangsta stuff. He pulled out a voice-changing microphone that made his voice sound like a stereotypical rapper's voice.

Stevie: (using the mic) Yo yo, this mic is so sick, dog. In fact, it makes me wanna sing, man.
Patrick: Uhhhhhhhh!!!! Is there gonna be a song in every single scene?
SpongeBob: Remind me to start carrying asprin with me.

Stevie: (with mic voice)
We all gettin' ready,
To put on a show,
Nuttin' too slick,
Just a big fiesta for my little goldfish!

Props to the prep,
Live up to all the pep,
Don't trash your rep,
Props to the prep!

I'm feeling so excited,
After all, she's finally coming home,
In my arms again she'll be,
Cause she's my hunka hunka sweetheat!

Props to the prep,
Live up to all the pep,
Don't trash your rep,
Props to the prep!

By the time, he had finished his song, Sponge and Pa had dashed off, leaving behind most (if not all) of the supplies behind.

Stevie: (still with the mic voice) Hello? Yo, sponge? Star? Come on man, don't do this to me.

BTTNS.

Next scene name: For She's a Jelly Good Goldy!
May not be suitable for: Someone who has not seen every single episode of SBSP and hasn't seen every single fic I've written (besides Were-Jellyfish and the BDE song).
Songs in next scene:
"If You Are Reading This" by Mr. Goldfish, Larry, and Gabby
"For She's a Jelly Good Goldy" by every single character who's ever appeared on the show (including extras, movie characters, fan characters, PokTristin fan characters, and Sandy_Rocks fan characters)

[sup]1[/sup]The Secretec was a device used in the That's So Raven episode "Checkin' Out" (aka Part 1 of That's So Suite Life of Hannah Montana).
[sup]2[/sup]"Gangsta" is a word one of my classmates Scotty says frequently, used mainly to describe something as cool or neat (I think ._.).

Stinkoman 20X6

Since they'll be returning in this scene, I feel now's a good time to reintroduce Gabby's family.

Gabriella Z. Goldfish is the 14-year old goldfish girl you see down there in my Sig. Stevie's girlfriend.
Larry J. Goldfish is Gabby's 11-year old brother. Imagine Bart Simpson as a goldfish, with Lisa Simpson's hair.
Their dad, commonly known as Mr. Goldfish. I imagine him to be a goldfish version of Chicken Little's dad from Chicken Little.
As mentioned in Who Framed Stevie?, Gabby and Larry's mom is deceased. It is still not clear how she died, although it will be pretty soon... :no:

Scene number: 5
Scene name: For She's a Jelly Good Goldy!
Songs in this scene:
"For She's a Jelly Good Goldy/I Wanna Hear You All Shout (reprise)" by Stevie, and every single character who's ever appeared on the show (including extras, movie characters, fan characters, PokTristin fan characters, and Sandy_Rocks fan characters)

It was now late sunset in Bikini Bottom. SpongeBob noticed Stevie putting some lotion on a toad while licking its head.

SpongeBob: Stevie...why are you putting some lotion on a toad while licking its head?
Stevie: (glaring at him) Because I can.
SpongeBob: What?
Stevie: I do have my reasons.
SpongeBob: What...are they?
Stevie: (picks up the toad and walks off) Oh, you'll see.

*bubble transition*

Stevie and his friends were now inside the house, preparing the final decorations. Then, Stevie saw something puzzling.

Stevie: SpongeBob?

SpongeBob walked over.

SpongeBob: Yeah, Stevie?
Steive: What is that?

He was pointing to a pinata minauture of the Giratina and Arceus Falls, with big letters saying "DIALGA FALLS".

SpongeBob: Do you like it? I bought it at the Viva La Pinata store in Ukulele Bottom like you said. I deicded since you said Gabriella was on vacation at Dialg...
Stevie: NOOOOO!!! No! No! No no no! Click! Click! CLICK!!!!
SpongeBob: Let me guess. There's no place like home.
Stevie: NO! I asked you to get you a pinata minauture of Gabby! (emphasing like Josh Nichols) GABBY!
SpongeBob: Ummmm.....the Viva La Pinata store didn't have Gabby pinatas! Not surprising, cause they don't even know who to heck who she is!!!
Stevie: Yeah, but aren't you forgetting? Viva Blanana store here in Bikini Bottom has a special service where you send them a full photo of someone or something and they turn it into a pinata! We did that to make a paper m'shay chicken suit for you at last year's Bikini Bottom Cluck Cluck Festival! Don't you remember?
SpongeBob: Stevie, that service has been discontinued for over five months now.
Stevie: Ohh. Really?
*SB nods*
Stevie: Aw, tartar sauce.

Suddenly, Stevie sniffed the air.

Stevie: You smell that?
SpongeBob: (sniffing) No.
Stevie: Yeah. A mixed scent in the air of...cucumber melon lotion and...*gasp*...strawberry hair gel!

He dashed upstairs to the bathroom window. He then strained to the point where actual eyes popped out of his face. O_o

He spied a golden-colored boatmobile driving by with a trailer full of stuff and a license plate that read "1 BR8K F04 G0LDF15H".

Stevie: GREAT TURKEY SAUSAGE!!!

He ran down to SpongeBob, Patrick, and the few guests who had arrived (Mr. Krabs, Sandy, Plankton, Gary, Gene Scallop, and Mr. Timbacks), his eyes non-existent again.

Stevie: She's here! She's here! She's here!

There was a knock on the door. Stevie opened it. It was all the other guests. Every character, every extra, every Sandy_Rocks fan character...and Lovebird.

Stevie: (speaking really fast) You're all late! Get inside! NOGEE SAGA SASQUATCH!

He threw each guest inside, one by one. Since there were more then sixty guests, it was early dusk by the time Stevie wasfinished. His last guest thrown was Froggy Jimmy. Stevie then wiped hand sanitizer on his dirty hands.

Stevie: Man, that guy needs to buy a sink.
Froggy: (calling from inside) I do have a sink! Although it's just a trash can with sewage water in it.

Disgusted, Stevie continued to dab hand sanitizer on.

*bubble transition*

The Goldfish's orange boatmobile stopped at their house (see Who Framed Stevie? for picture). Gabby, her younger Bart Simpson with Lisa-hair brother Larry, and her father (who Imagine looks like a goldfish version of Chicken Little's dad from the Disney movie Chicken Little) stepped out. Her brother was dressed in a black shirt.

Larry J. Goldfish: I'm telling you, I'm down with this shirt. It's definitely better then Gabby's black dress.
Gabby: (strikes a fist) Hey, I made that dress myself at sewing school!
Larry: Yap yap, blah blah, dribble dribble dribble.
Mr. Goldfish: (walking over to the two of them) Hey, stop fighting, you two! Do you think your mom is gonna enjoy watching you two argue from up in the Great Beyond?
Gabby and Larry: No, Dad (Larry)/Daddy (Gabby).

He started to open the door when they both spotted Stevie's toad, placed there.

Mr. Goldfish: Hey, look, a little frog.
Larry: It's a toad, dad. A pretty ugly one at that.

Gabby walked over to pet it.

Gabby: Well, I think it's cute.

When she pet it, some of Stevie's saliva ended up on her hand.

Gabby: Eww, someone licked it. Still...it seems pretty mellow about it.
Mr. Goldfish: Mellow licked toad[sup]1[/sup]?

The toad then hopped away.

Gabby: Why would someone leave a mellow licked toad at our yard?
Larry: (pointing) There's a sign saying "Follow it".

We cut to a sign that had placed on a rock. It read, "Follow the mellow licked toad ------>".

Larry: (pulls out a candy box) Let's capture it![sup]2[/sup]

They chased after the toad, which led them to SpongeBob's house before hopping away.

Larry: Whose house is that?
Gabby: What does that sign say[sup]3[/sup]?

There was a big sign placed on the house reading,

"Go inside

I
I
V"

Gabby, Larry, and Mr. Goldfish opened the door. Once they turned the lights on...

SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, Sandy, Mr. Krabs, Plankton, Gary, Freddie, Coral, Producer Randy, Mrs. Puff, Mr. Wiggles, Pearl, Mr. Timbacks, Frogurt Jimmy, Marissa and Nora, Hilbert M. Huffman (in Kelp Monster form), Wendell, Patrick's grandfather, Dr. Toidinaerauoy, Milo Finkerfish, Zapdos-Fish, Loverbird, Stinky Goocks, Patgoo Gobfish, Spongegoo Gobpants, Horsy, and EVERY SINGLE OTHER CHARACTER WHO HAS EVER APPEARED ON THIS SHOW, INCLUDING ALL THE EXTRAS, ALL THE ONE-TIME CHARACTERS, ALL THE MOVIE CHARACTERS, EVERYBODY YOU CAN THINK OF: SURPRISE!!!!
Larry: (shocked) AAAAHHHH!!!! (throws a punch and knocks out Mr. Goldfish) Whoa. I didn't know I had it in me.

SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, Sandy, Mr. Krabs, Plankton, Gary, Freddie, Coral, Producer Randy, Mrs. Puff, Mr. Wiggles, Pearl, Mr. Timbacks, Frogurt Jimmy, Marissa and Nora, Hilbert M. Huffman (in Kelp Monster form), Wendell, Patrick's grandfather, Dr. Toidinaerauoy, Milo Finkerfish, Zapdos-Fish, Loverbird, Stinky Goocks, Patgoo Gobfish, Spongegoo Gobpants, Horsy, and EVERY SINGLE OTHER CHARACTER WHO HAS EVER APPEARED ON THIS SHOW, INCLUDING ALL THE EXTRAS, ALL THE ONE-TIME CHARACTERS, ALL THE MOVIE CHARACTERS, EVERYBODY YOU CAN THINK OF:
For she's a jelly good goldy,
For she's a jolly good goldy,
For she's a jolly good goldy...

They all split to show Stevie.

Stevie, using the voice change mic:
Which nobody can deny, dog...
Mr. Timbacks: (big opera voice) ♪Except meeeeeeee!!!♪ (starts laughing)

Stevie: Why, you little! (starts strangling Mr. Timbacks in the style of Homer strangling Bart) I'll teach you to laugh at something funny!
Mr. Timbacks: (choking) Gah! Gee! Ga!

Everyone: YAAAAYYYY!!!!

Stevie, still using the voice changer mic:
Yo body may be gettin' slim,
But dat don't you any dim,
Don't need to make no drama,
Yo still hotter then Bahama,
So eat some cake and rock out,
I wanna hear you all shout...

Everyone and Stevie:Welcome back, Gabriella!
[sup]2006 It's a Laugh Productions, Inc.[/sup]

Gabby: (running over to Stevie) You threw a Welcome Back party with every single character who's ever appeared on the show...just for me?! You're the sweetest boyfriende ever! (starts kissing Stevie repeatedly just like in her previous appearance in Dandy Sandy)
Stevie: (sigh) She's back.

BTTNS.

Next scene name: The Mother of All Parties and Sad Songs!
Will be added: November 6th.
May not be suitable for: Crybabies. O_o
Song in next scene: "She Took the Fall" by Gabby

[sup]1[/sup]Obvious tribute to the film The Wizard of Oz. The VeggieTales video The Wonderful Wizard of Ha's also had a toad (Yellow McToad) to represent the Yellow Brick Road.
[sup]2[/sup]A not-so-obvious tribute to E.B White's classic book, Charlotte's Web, where Fern's friend tries to capture Charlotte the Spider in a candy box.
[sup]3[/sup]Yeah, I gave Gabby dyslexia. So what? Go ahead and sue me.

Stinkoman 20X6

Here it is. One of the most emotional and probably the saddest scene I've ever written. Please try not to cry all over my taco dinner. :|

Aw well, at least the song rhymes. :)

Scene number: 6
Scene name: The Mother of All Parties and Sad Songs!
Songs in this scene:
"She Took the Fall" by Gabby
"Ain't No Thing But a Chicken Wing" by Stevie and SpongeBob

The generic party theme, aka the one heard in the Skill Crane and As Seen on TV title cards, played as the party commenced. Stevie was at the refreshments table with Gabby, getting her some punch.

Gabby: You know, no one's thrown me such an wesome party before, Stevie. It really means a lot.
Stevie: Not even any of your birthday parties could compare to this?
Gabby: All of my birthday parties were at my Aunt Jenny's house in Old Yeller Bottom. A whole fun-filled day of no electricity and Pin the Tail on the Cuttlefish.
Stevie: Cuttlefish don't have tails.
Gabby: Exactly. (takes a sip of punch)
Stevie: Well, you drink your punch. I'm gonna go your favorite tune on the jukebox.

He pulled out a CD with writing and a picture of the yellow guy from the rock band in Sing a Song of Patrick.

Gabby: (gasp) Stingray 5000's hit single, "Cookie Wookie Teddy Bear"?! SHUT UP!!! How did you get this?! They discontinued and recalled all of Stingray 5000's singles after they died from composing a song written by some total idiot last year!
Stevie: Well, I know a guy who's cousin is at the theater attendant at the Reef, which is owned by the guy who's dad used to be the janitor at Bigshot Records, where they recorded and now keep in archives all of the Stingray 5000's discontinued singles and albums!!!!

He ran off to put it on the jukebox. Gabby squealed in excitement as SpongeBob and Patrick eavesdropped, bobbing for apples.

Patrick: (as SpongeBob is bobbing for an apple) Did you hear that, SpongeBob? Some idiot wrote a song that killed the people who sang it! I wonder what idiot that was!

SpongeBob boobed his head back up, clenching an apple between his teeth. He had on a party shirt that said, "I'm With Stupid ------------>".

Stevie popped the song in the jukebox.

Stevie: (walking back over to Gabby) Soooooooo...did you get me any soveinuers while you were at Dialga Falls?

Gabby's excited bracey smile immediately turned into a sagging frown.

Gabby: Um, actually, Stevie, I have a confession to make. See...I didn't go to Dialga Falls for...vacationing reasons.

All music and partying ceased. Everyone stared at Gabby and Stevie.

Stevie: Say what now? :ph34r:
Gabby: I didn't go to Dialga Falls for vacationing reasons.
Stevie: Me confuzzled.
Gabby: Me and my family went to Dialga Falls for a...funeral.
Stevie: Excus me one second. (turns to SB) What's a funeral?
SpongeBob: A funeral is when you hold a service to honor a loved one who died.
Stevie: (turns back to Gabby) Who died?
*SpongeBob slaps his head*
Gabby: (pulls out a harmonica) Perhaps it's best if I explain it...in song.
Patrick: Didn't see that coming.
*SpongeBob slaps his head again*

The lights dimmed as Gabby played on her harmonica.

Gabby:
Ever since I was a little girl,
My mom and I went out for a whirl...

SEPIA-TONE FLASHBACK SEQUENCE

We see Gabby and her mother driving down the road.

Every January, we drove past the gulls,
To a little place called Dialga Falls

Just me and my sweet mother,
Oh, all the kisses, we would smother
[/i]♪

Now they were having a fun montage at Dialga Falls.

Oh, we had merriments of fun,
It semed like the fun would never be done

Slides, roller coasters, and the bouncy house,
Us free with no interruptions, it quiet as a mouse

They were then driving again.

Until one sad faithful day,
When our carefree fun went away...

The car was seen slipping on some cotton candy and plunging into the falls, right after Gabby had fallen out of the car.

The car slipped on some cotton candy,
When I fell out, fine and dandy,
But my mother, she took the fall,
The boat fell into the falls, and never seen again

END FLASHBACK SEQUENCE

Gabby:My mother...she took the fall.

The lights flashed back. Everyone was in tears, especially Stevie.

Stevie: W-w-wow, that was...so...*cries*
Gabby: The funeral at Dialga Falls...was for my mom. That's the only reason we actually went.

Then, Stevie remembered something.

Stevie: (wiping his tears away) That reminds me, I gotta ask SpongeBob something about the bean dip...

He dragged SpongeBob into the closet.

SpongeBob: What bean dip, Stevie? I didn't make any bean dip.
Stevie: Listen, I need you to help me do one quick thing.
SpongeBob: (slaps his head again) Aw, barnacles, what are we gonna do now? Help an alien contact its home planet? Become killers for hire and try to shoot a news reporter? Build a heck house and show prank-pulling kids he consequences of the Seven Deadly Sins?!
Stevie: NO! What is this, a post-Halloween special? I just need you to remove the Dialga Falls pinata.
SpongeBob: What?! Do you realize how many traffic jams I had to endure to get all the way to the Viva La Pinata store?!
Stevie: But if Gabby sees it, it'll remind her of her mom. And she'll get sad, and I'll be a BAD BOYFRIEND!!!
SpongeBob: But Stevie, you can't just have a party without a pinata. It's a scientifically-proven fact.
Stevie: Wait a minute! Don't you still have that paper m'shay chicken suit from the Bikini Bottom Cluck Cluck festival?
SpongeBob: Yeah, but I don't see what that has to do with...Oh, no. No. No. No. No no no, NO!

Stevie:
Oh, come on, Spongey,
Ain't no thing but a chicken wing

SpongeBob: ♪No, no, no, no, no no, Nooo-oh

Stevie:
It just wouldn't be a party you said,
Ain't no thing but a chicken wing!

SpongeBob: ♪I said no and that means no, so why don't you just shush!

Stevie:
If you do this, we'll all be happy,
Ain't no thing...
(quitely)...but a chicken wing
SpongeBob: (sigh) All right, fine.

BTTNS.

FINAL scene name: I'm OK!
May not be suitable: Those who are still teary over the "She Took the Falls" song, and people who have gotten sick over a certain song to be heard in the next scene...
Songs in next scene: Two very secret songs... :P

Back