Funny and sad fact.

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
No offense, but is there a point to this? I never said anything bad about USB, or SpongeZone as a whole. I refuse to wage war on you, because you and I both have better things to do, and you know it.

But wait. You want satisfaction. So I'll give it to you. USB is the better site. I'll give you that. Why is it better? Because more people visit it. More members post. And in our current society, that is what makes something "better" - because they have "more".

However, does that make our site BAD? No, I don't believe so. We have just a good a site as anyone else. Do modifications and add-ons like galleries and story archives and site search make us better than you? No. Just because we have less members does not make us a "sad" or "sorry" site.

I may make some personal jabs at you, or the members of the USB mod team, but I respect your site, and the rest of its members. Everyone obviously put a lot of effort into keeping it clean, and adding content. Same goes for Spongebuddy. Did we have to do this? No. But we liked the show, and the fans. My brother and I put a lot of effort into making this a welcoming, enjoyable, warm space for people to come and chat and play. Please, respect that. If you've got something against me, take it up with me, and me only.

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
Very true. I can almost guess where the 2 of 'em are most of the day.

*looks around corner, sees Spongey: [click, click] stares into space*

I used to be a computer 'geek', so-to-speak, but I have quit. You waste your life if all you ever do is go and post at forums. I enjoy playing hockey, watching TV, and planning my many business ventures.

I do know, however, that if I wasn't so sour with PatrickStarr2k3, he wouldn't have posted this. Catch my drift? :)

sure. I'm on all the time because I'm forced to; I can't go on the PS2, I can't go outside, my mom watches the only TV in the house, all my books are boring (cause I've read em all), homework is done, friends are busy, and It's the only good thing to do on the computer

IZ

Mr. Awesome
MaStErSp0nG3B0b0 said:
There's a reason they post a lot.. they've been here long too
SB's only been open about 5 months. That's a lot of posts in that period of time.

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
Sponge Bob Laura said:
AND spongedude, you are very mature :) I like that quality
Thank you. I appreciate that.

IZ said:
SB's only been open about 5 months. That's a lot of posts in that period of time.

And we plan to stay around for a lot longer. Thanks for everyone's support in making this place a funtastic site to visit.

Back