From Hero To Legend

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
From my episode ideas topic, this is the one movie on the list, at least so far as of Dec. 23, 2013. This is episode number 20 if you want to know. The name is derived from my personal title to the first SpongeBob movie, which is called From Kid To Hero. Prologue will be up shortly, depending on how busy I will be on Christmas.

Main plots:

1 - SpongeBob matures, looking at women differently, feeling a sense of responsibility, and a more pronounced common sense.
2 - Plankton takes over the sea after overthrowing King Neptune
3 - SpongeBob tries to revive his friendship with Sandy.
4 - SpongeBob and Sandy journey to Plankton's palace to stop him and restore King Neptune's throne.
5 - Throughout the journey, SpongeBob and Sandy question themselves on whether they can be more than friends.

Quick Overview:
Plankton had enough. This is the last time SpongeBob humiliates him. He WILL get the formula again. He WILL rule the world. He WILL rid the world of SpongeBob Squarepants. Meanwhile, SpongeBob discovers that he has a special gift given to the purest and happiest. Also, his friendship with Sandy is fading away. He wants to see her again, and maybe this journey can revive their friendship. Perhaps it can make them more than that.

I will try to finish because this will be hard. I’m not good at making stories, and my biggest challenge is to keep the characters in character. Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated, and I will edit any mistakes I made.
There will be developing Spandy and SpongeBob will sometimes be OOC because he will be maturing. Early thoughts and feedback are appreciated. :)

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
thearistocrat said:
Hopefully, this contains at least humor and a wild adventure and not having the movie focused too much on SpongeBob adjusting his life.
This is my first story that I'm actually making an effort on doing. I'm playing the whole story by ear. All I have planned out are the main plots. The quotes and integrated jokes, while a challenge, will be planned out on the way. All I have completed are the prologue and Plankton's plan, which is one of the earlier chapters. Feel free to leave constructive criticism, and please go easy, for I'm not a very good story writer. This is mainly to practice on my creative writing skills, which may or may not benefit me when I start college next year. Hopefully you stay for the ride. :)

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
Sorry for the long wait. My cousin from Sandy's homeland visited and I had to entertain her and keep her company. She's heading back tomorrow sadly and I won't be seeing her until summer, but I digress. Anyway, here's the prologue to the story! Enjoy! Feedback and constructive criticism is very appreciated!

Prologue

It had been a month since SpongeBob and Patrick returned from Shell City and defeated Plankton. Life in Bikini Bottom seemed to return to normal, except for a few remnants of Plankton's monuments that laid in piles.

Ever since he came back, SpongeBob was regarded as a hero by the Bikini Bottomites. The news spread across all oceans, the seven seas, and even on land that a young hero against all odds saved his hometown from certain destruction. The mayor of Bikini Bottom honored SpongeBob as the town hero for this deed, and declared that National No SpongeBob Day, which celebrated getting away from SpongeBob, would be replaced by National SpongeBob Day, which lasted the entire month of SpongeBob's birth month, July. The mayor thought about honoring Patrick as well, but as quickly as he came back, he forgot a lot about the journey and kept drooling over Mindy, so he disregarded him. Even though he accepted being a kid, the Bikini Bottomites no longer called SpongeBob a kid, but rather a young man. Either way, SpongeBob was still happy as usual.

SpongeBob, though flattered by the compliments, congratulations, and thank yous, was careful not to let this new found fame and popularity get to his head, as he regretted all the times his personality changed for the worse due to fame. As the Krusty Krab 2 Manager, SpongeBob spent his time looking for an employee that would man the register because he still cherished his original duty of being a fry cook, a job he never wanted to abandon.

SpongeBob's friends for the most part changed their attitudes toward SpongeBob. Squidward became a lot nicer to SpongeBob, but occasionally he can still get annoying at times. Whenever he does get annoyed, Squidward continuously reminded to himself what his fate would be like if SpongeBob never returned from Shell City. Mr. Krabs became slightly more generous, taking a dollar off all the prices on the menu. He also came to fully trust SpongeBob because he was his most loyal moneymaking employee a crab could have. Patrick, despite going on a life-changing adventure, returned to his daily routine of eating and sleeping. One of the only things in his mind that he never forgot was Mindy, whom he developed a cute yet creepy crush on.

Despite everything positive that happened to him since his return, there was only one thing that bothered SpongeBob. He had not seen Sandy since he came back from Shell City, and even before that, they rarely saw each other. Every time SpongeBob tried to visit, Sandy either ignored him or kicked him out. It got to the point where SpongeBob feared that his friendship with Sandy was slowly fading. Because he was so optimistic, SpongeBob pushed that thought aside and hoped that he and Sandy can rebuild their friendship eventually.

As for Sandy, every time she kicked SpongeBob out, she felt very bad because she knows throughout their years of friendship that he had good intentions every time he visited. She had been so busy with her inventions that she had literally no free time except to sleep or eat. Sandy was so busy because her monkey bosses, since the banana peeler incident, kept a close eye on her and regarded her as one of their best workers, saying she raised the standards that all other employees should reach to be as successful. As flattered as she was, Sandy became disgruntled because due to her bosses' statement, she had been assigned some of the most difficult projects possible to invent. Like SpongeBob, Sandy could not help but think that their friendship was fading, but also hoped that there would be some way in the near future for them to be best friends again.

As for Mindy and King Neptune, they agreed to each other to take weekly check-ups and status reports in Bikini Bottom to make sure that no incident similar to the Shell City incident would ever happen again. It was a pleasure to Mindy, as she was eager every time to talk to some of the folks, especially SpongeBob and Patrick. King Neptune was a lot nicer to his subjects, much to Mindy's relief. He promised that he would not let his anger control his actions anymore.

Plankton escaped the maximum security prison again and hid in the Chum Bucket. Since Plan Z failed, Plankton was an emotional wreck, crying, moaning and moping hour upon hour that he was so close to becoming the ruler of the world but got defeated and humiliated by SpongeBob. He vowed revenge on SpongeBob, his meddlesome friends, Mr. Krabs, King Neptune and the world. They all had to pay.

Everything seemed to be back to normal, but little did everybody know what will be happening in the following weeks. Nothing will be the same for Bikini Bottom afterwards.

Chapter One will be up soon! Hope you enjoyed the prologue! Feel free to join me on the ride through this story.

SBManiac!!!!!!

welp bye lol
Okay, so far, good concept and great story! I just have a few comments, though:

- A vigilante is someone who fights crime outside the law and are often seen as criminals themselves by the law, so I don't know why the mayor would endorse that. Maybe you meant to call SB the town bodyguard? That seems to be what his role is.
- I don't think it can be called National SpongeBob DAY if it lasts an entire month. :P
- Just some minor grammatical errors here and there like "she knows throughout her years of knowing him" instead of "she knew throughout her years of knowing him".

Otherwise, this is a pretty good setup for the action to come and I can't wait to read more!

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
So FINALLY, here's Chapter 1. I had writers' block because I couldn't think of a way to start the story and make it believable. I may edit the chapter later down the road if the story swerves slightly off topic. So, without further ado, enjoy! :D

Chapter 1: Nightmares?

SpongeBob was walking back home after another hard-working, yet fun day as manager and fry cook of the Krusty Krab 2. He was whistling a tune as he sauntered along the sidewalk of Downtown Bikini Bottom until he heard a familiar female voice coming from behind him, "Hello SpongeBob!" SpongeBob turned around and smiled to see Princess Mindy from down the street. SpongeBob yelled back, "Oh, hi Mindy!" Mindy swam up and across the street to SpongeBob. When she reached him, she asked, "So how was your week, SpongeBob?" SpongeBob replied, "This week was great! I don't think I can ask for a better job!" Mindy laughed at SpongeBob's optimism. She then asked, "I've been wanting to ask you. Would you like to have a tour of my home? Think of it as a personal token of congratulations for saving my father's crown and saving Bikini Bottom." SpongeBob thought for a second, smiled and answered, "Okay! How about Sunday? Both Krusty Krabs are closed on Sundays, so I'll be having some free time." Mindy beamed and said, "Okay. Well, I gotta go back to the palace before nighttime. Daddy's waiting for me right now. See you on Sunday, SpongeBob!" "Bye, Mindy," SpongeBob shouted as Mindy swam away. He then continued towards home.

Once he reached his pineapple home, he was greeted by Gary, who meowed happily. SpongeBob smiled and greeted, "Hi, Gary! Are you hungry?" Gary meowed affirmatively then slithered toward the kitchen. After filling Gary's food bowl with Snail-po, SpongeBob decided to turn on the television because he still had an hour of free time before going to bed. He turned to the news station, where, as if the station expected SpongeBob to turn to their channel at that exact moment, a breaking news story came on. Perch Perkins appeared on the screen and said, "This is Bikini Bottom breaking news at seven. Perch Perkins here." A picture of various monsters and screaming people with large captions that said, "NIGHTMARE EPIDEMIC" appeared on the screen. Perch continued, "Ever since Bikini Bottom was saved from Plankton's Plan Z scheme, citizens all over Bikini Bottom have reported a series of nightmares that occur every few nights. Authorities and doctors alike cannot explain the epidemic, nor do they know the cause of such. Even police officers have reported these nightmares. These nightmares have since caused many people to be overly exhausted during the day and timid to sleep during the night. Nobody knows where this came from, so we have no choice but to wait it off and hope it ends. This is Perch Perkins, signing off." SpongeBob shut off the television and thought to himself aloud, 'That's funny. I haven't had these nightmares yet. Neither did Patrick, but Squidward and Gary do seem a lot sleepier than usual lately.' SpongeBob put the thought aside and headed upstairs for bed. He saw Gary asleep, but noticed that he was trembling, as if cold or scared. "Goodnight, Gary," SpongeBob whispered, gently rubbing Gary's shell, oblivious that Gary was actually having a nightmare, like what Perch said on television. SpongeBob brushed his teeth and climbed in bed. SpongeBob laid down and closed his eyes, and before he knew it, he was having a peaceful, dreamless sleep.

That's it for Chapter 1. The nightmares will be explained later in the story. Stay tuned for Chapter 2: Tour of the Royal Palace. :)

SBManiac!!!!!!

welp bye lol
So Darkrai is invading Bikini Bottom?

jk, this is actually a pretty good set up to the story, and it has some mystery, which I like. Can't wait to see the next chapter! :thumbsup:

Squidina

Tintenfisch
I have to say, I'm enjoying this a lot so far. Your story seems well planned out, and you're doing a great job of easing into it. I look forward to reading more.

If you give Squilvia a small cameo or something, I'd be tickled pink! (As Squidward seems to not have a big role here.)

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
Thanks for the feedback! :D

So Darkrai is invading Bikini Bottom?

jk, this is actually a pretty good set up to the story, and it has some mystery, which I like. Can't wait to see the next chapter! :thumbsup:

Thanks! Unfortunately, I didn't see Love That Squid, so I don't know Squilvia's personality, but I'll try.

I have to say, I'm enjoying this a lot so far. Your story seems well planned out, and you're doing a great job of easing into it. I look forward to reading more.

If you give Squilvia a small cameo or something, I'd be tickled pink! (As Squidward seems to not have a big role here.)

Hehe Chapter 2 ahoy!

NEED MOAR STORY

So here's Chapter 2! Unfortunately, this chapter can seem cheesy. Hope you enjoy anyways!

Chapter 2: Tour of the Royal Palace

Two days went by without much incident except Squidward screaming in the night due to nightmares he was having. It was finally Sunday, and SpongeBob was getting ready to get picked up by Mindy so she can give him a grand tour of the royal palace. SpongeBob ate Kelp Cereal and filled Gary's food bowl when he wakes up. He heard a knock on the door. He opened the door to reveal Mindy, who smiled and said, "Hi SpongeBob! Are you ready to go?" "I'm ready, Mindy!" SpongeBob answered. Mindy smiled, motioned him to the carriage and played around saying, "Well then, after you sir." SpongeBob giggled and bowed playfully before entering the carriage. Mindy laughed and entered the carriage. She whipped the seahorses, who started to gallop and the two were off to the royal palace.

When they reached the gates of the large sand castle, Mindy alerted the guards to let them know she brought a special guest. They opened the gate and the two stopped by the main entrance. "My father's at Barnacle Bay to settle a dispute between the mayor and townspeople, so I am home alone for the tour." Mindy opened the huge door, revealing an immense hall with a red grand staircase with bronze railways on each side in the end. A long red carpet with golden serpent designs and golden border led to every door and ended at the staircase. A large portrait of King Neptune was on the opposite wall. The doors ranged in color with the name of each room typed in cursive in the middle. Banners with pictures of Roman Gods, ancestors and legends past were draped along the side walls. A large window on top of the portrait showed a picture of Neptune with his famous trident aimed at evil legendary monsters.

SpongeBob was completely speechless. Never had he seen such a colorful and huge room in his life. Mindy started the tour, "So SpongeBob, as you can see, this is the Grand Hall. It leads to every other room in the palace. The banners along the walls on the side are of Roman Gods such as Jupiter, Mars and Apollo and mythological legends. All SpongeBob could say was, "Wow... This room is bigger than my house." Mindy laughed at SpongeBob's statement. SpongeBob joined in. After calming down, Mindy motioned SpongeBob to the first door on the left. She opened the burgundy door and SpongeBob saw a long dining table with a red tablecloth with gold borderlines. The walls were decorated with standing knight armor and a long, large mural of Neptune similar to the one on the large window in the Grand Hall. "This is the Dining Hall. This is simply where my father and I receive our meals. The table is so long because my father occasionally invites gods and goddesses for private meetings and parties." SpongeBob said, "Cool! What kind of food do you eat here, Mindy?" "We usually eat salads and vegetable meals. My father only requests meat during very special occasions." They left the Dining Hall. Mindy pointed to the chained stone wall on the opposite end of the Dining Hall and said, "That's the room that leads to the Dungeons and the Torture Chamber. Nobody is allowed in there except for the guards and my father." She then pointed at the red grand staircase and continued, "The stairs lead to our private bedrooms. There are a couple guest beds and about six bathrooms. Unfortunately, no regular guests are allowed upstairs. My bedroom is a mess anyways."

SpongeBob followed Mindy to a gray door with the words "DO NOT ENTER" in cursive typed on a sign in the middle. SpongeBob, getting nervous, asked, "Um.. Mindy? Why are we here? I don't think we're allowed to see what's inside." He pointed at the sign on the door. Mindy said, "This is the real reason why I wanted you to come here, SpongeBob. My father's not here, anyways, so he probably won't find out." The room was dark upon entrance. Mindy turned on the lights to reveal an empty room except for a large wooden cabinet in the end. The cabinet was filled with golden scrolls with cursive seals.

Mindy stated, "This is the Room of Fate. Here, you can find out your purpose in life, date of death, and significant other. There's a reason why nobody is allowed here. Knowing your fate is bad because it causes you to take immediate action to fulfill or prevent it. This is where I learned and memorized the names of all the sea creatures. The reason we are here, SpongeBob, is that I've learned on the day you beat Plankton against all odds that you have a gift. I snuck in here late at night to do some research. I checked for your name in the scroll that predicts one's gifts and talents. When I found your name and what your gifts and talents are, that's when I knew you are the one." SpongeBob was confused. "The one? What do you mean?" He asked. Mindy explained, "You are the Pure Spirit! This explains how you survived the trench unscathed, how you survived drying out, and the Goofy Goober song!" SpongeBob was astounded, but still confused. He asked, "I'm a Pure Spirit? What's that?" Mindy explained, "A Pure Spirit is an extremely kind hearted and loving spirit. They are among the purest and happiest in the world. They have the ability to conjure anything that can save the lives of others. When it is activated, you are at your most powerful and can be virtually unstoppable. Rumor has it that if you sacrifice yourself for another or die in battle, only your true love can revive you through affection, such as holding hands, kissing, or a statement of true love, such as saying 'I love you.'"

SpongeBob was amazed and scared. 'I'm a Pure Spirit! How is this possible? There's one more thing.' SpongeBob thought to himself. He then asked, "So who's my true love?" Mindy answered, "Well, normally I wouldn't do this, but it can't hurt with you here." She pulled out a scroll with the seal that reads, "TRUE LOVE" and unrolled it. SpongeBob stared at the contents of the scroll. He looked at the names of every name on the left column that was arranged by last name in alphabetical order and the name of the life partner on the right column. When Mindy reached the letter 'S' on the scroll, she read aloud, "Squabber, Squaffle, Squam, Squamley, Squappy, Squarely, Squarepants, there you are." SpongeBob broke his blank stare and looked at his name printed in gold on the scroll. To both his and Mindy's surprise, there was no other name visible on the right column. "That's strange," Mindy said, "This can't be possible. Every sea creature has a true love." SpongeBob, getting scared, questioned, "What? Does this mean that I have no true love? Am I destined to be single forever?" Mindy, trying to calm him down, said, "No. Even if you stay single, there should still be a name on the right column. Those who stay single either choose to do so or they unfortunately never met their true love. I can't explain this though." Mindy tried to think of theories that could possibly explain this mystery, while SpongeBob thought to himself, sad and worried that he might not have a true love. Mindy sighed to herself and told SpongeBob, "I'm sorry SpongeBob. I'll think about this later. Let's finish the tour." SpongeBob sighed too, and followed Mindy out of the Room of Fate.

The rest of the tour went by quickly and, in SpongeBob's case, quietly. After Mindy ended the tour and dropped SpongeBob back at his pineapple home, SpongeBob was deep in thought. All he could think of that afternoon and night was his true love and his newly discovered gift. "Mindy's right," SpongeBob said to himself, "Fate IS scary. Now I don't know if I have a true love." SpongeBob sighed and went to bed, hoping another day at work can get his mind off what he recently found out.

Chapter 2 FINALLY done. I know. True love is cheesy to put on any story, but I can't think of an alternative with the plot in mind, so I apologize. Also, just a question. Chapter 3 has Plankton and his upcoming and most extreme plan yet. Can you guys help me choose: Should I let Plankton unveil his ENTIRE plan this chapter? Or should I leave the plan a secret and let it play out throughout the story? Either way is fine for me. Just need some feedback. Thanks! :)

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
I think you should unveil the plan, it would be cool to have a chapter focusing on Plankton.

Squidina

Tintenfisch
I don't find it cheesy, so far; and I like the implications this chapter has on the potential plot. I'm really excited for more!

As for Squilvia, I see. Her personality wasn't too deeply developed. I have trouble remembering it, as I've only seen the episode once, and that was in German.. Of course, I don't want you to do anything that may in someway compromise your story, so if you feel better about not adding her, that is ok. I'm loving your story as it is!

Patrick-Man!

Floating Shopping List
I like this so far! its really good. I think you should leave part of planktons plan a mystery. maybe a little bit of it. suspense is fantastic for story and the nightmares are very interesting. as for the corny stuff its not bad XD gotta have something. as for squilvia
I remember the episode a little. shes pretty nice but at the same time realistic about what she talks about. shes not as grumpy a squidward but can be but overall nice
keep up the good work!

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
Well, here's Chapter 3. This will be Plankton and his upcoming, most intense plan yet. I decided to take a middle road and let him reveal SOME of his plan and leave the craziest parts to play out. How is that idea? :)

Chapter 3: Plankton's Plan

In the Chum Bucket, Plankton was sitting alone with his head hanging low on his desk. Karen entered the room and complained, "Plankton, you've been like this ever since you escaped the prison. It's not healthy for you, and things are duller than ever around here." Plankton lifted his head to reveal his bloodshot eye and a long, elegant white beard. With a raspy, coarse, angry voice, Plankton responded, "It's not fair Karen," he raised his voice, "IT'S JUST NOT FAIR! I was so close to ruling the world and that blasted sponge ruined it all with a stupid song!!" He stood up and panted, looking like his usual self again. After a moment of silence, Karen suggested, "The problem with you is that your plans aren't completely thought through. Why don't you come up with a plan that is perfectly thought through and guarantees success one hundred percent?" Plankton complained, "How can I do that if I'm such a failure?" His eye dilated and his lips quivered. Karen tried to calm him down. "Come on, honey. I know you can do this. All you need to do is remember your best, most destructive plans and combine them into one unstoppable plan." Plankton said, "Be quiet, Karen, I'm trying to think." He snapped his fingers in realization. "I got it," he said, "I should combine my best and most destructive plans and combine them to make one unstoppable plan! Sheldon, you've done it again!" Plankton started dancing at his 'brilliance.' Karen sighed and thought aloud, "Sometimes I wonder why I still give him advice.." She rolled away to clean the lab. Plankton stopped dancing and said to himself, "Now I should think every outcome, every obstacle, every dead end, and find an alternative to maintain control of the situation. I should also expect the unexpected as well as the actions and weaknesses of my adversaries." He sighed. "This... will take a while," he said to himself.

Two days passed and Karen was watching a soap opera on a random television. She never heard from Plankton since she suggested the 'perfect plan.' She rolled into his room and saw him standing on his desk, looking the same as he did when he raised his head from moping. Plankton heard her entry, turned around and smirked. "I think I've done it, Karen," he exclaimed. Still skeptical, Karen asked, "So you've thought everything out?" Plankton replied, "Trust me, baby, you'll know it when you see it." Karen asked another question, "So which best plans did you choose?" Plankton answered, "Obviously Plan Z, the Duplicato-Tron, the henchmen plan, and the usage of distraction similar to the sled race to oblivion, except this time, with robots. Also, I'm going to get my revenge on King Neptune, by overthrowing him!!" He laughed evilly and jumped down from his desk and walked toward the door to his lab. He turned back at Karen, who was staring blankly at him. He said, "Now to prove to you that I've thought this out completely. I'm going to be in the lab for a while to dust off the Duplicatotron 3000 and do some reprogramming and upgrading. Then, I'll be making some phone calls to certain people that hate SpongeBob as much as I do. Then this plan will be underway. In one week's time, I will be ruler of the sea, and soon the world! And there will be NOBODY to stop me this time!" Plankton laughed evilly again and shut the doors behind him. All Karen could say was, "Well, this will be an interesting month." She then returned to her soap opera.

And that's it for Chapter 3! I'm honestly a little disappointed in myself for making it so short, because the chapter was originally going to unveil Plankton's entire plan in detail, but I wanted most of it to be kept a secret. Down the road, I may redo or edit this chapter. Chapter 4: Robotic Ambush will be up when I get around to it (Maybe today or somewhere this week.). Stay tuned! :)

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
Also, quick note, this is where I stopped during the thinking process, so the next chapter may take a bit to complete, so stay tuned nonetheless. Maybe I can finally get started on Sandy's Past. :)

Patrick-Man!

Floating Shopping List
I like it. its .like hes going to round up alll of spongebobs enemies/people who hate him and form an army!
keep up the great work

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
Well, here's Chapter 4. It's long, but this is basically where the story takes a more intense turn. Sooo enjoy! By the way, Plankton's planning of the ultimate plan is chronologically at the same time as SpongeBob's tour of the royal palace.

Chapter 4: Robotic Ambush!

Five days passed since the tour of the royal palace. SpongeBob was in the kitchen of the Krusty Krab 2. He still didn't get over his fate and whether he has a true love. He also had half a mind to try to visit Sandy after work in order to finally catch up, but he was reluctant to do so because he was afraid that she would kick him out again. He sighed sadly.

He checked the time. It was almost noon, meaning he can close the Krusty Krab 2 for a half hour to visit the original Krusty Krab for lunch break. SpongeBob grabbed the 'CLOSED' sign from his office. He placed it on the front window, then locked the front doors and sauntered towards the original Krusty Krab. Squidward was reading a magazine at the register. He looked up when he heard the front doors opening, revealing SpongeBob whistling another tune. Squidward smiled slightly and asked, "Hello SpongeBob. Another lunch break, I assume?" SpongeBob answered, "You bet, Squidward!" Hearing his voice, Mr. Krabs flew out of his office and stopped in front of SpongeBob. He yelled, "Ahoy, me one and only manager! Did you make me lots of money?" SpongeBob laughed and answered, "Yessiree, Mr. K!" Mr. Krabs laughed and went back into his office to count his money. All of a sudden, Patrick walked through the front doors and said, "Good afternoon, Krusty Crew!" SpongeBob turned around, smiled and said back, "Hey Patrick. Ready to have lunch at our usual table?" He pointed at the table between the front door and the right corner of the restaurant. Patrick answered, "Yes I am!" He pulls a bag of four krabby patties out of his pocket. Right as they started walking to the table, Squidward came up to SpongeBob and asked, "SpongeBob, mind if I join for lunch break? I need SOME company here. It's a lot more boring than it already was without you around to bother me nowadays." SpongeBob smiled. "Sure, Squiddy," he answered, "Grab a chair and join us." Squidward grabbed his bag which contained a salad and a single plain krabby patty from behind the register, grabbed a barrel from an empty table, and joined SpongeBob and Patrick for lunch.

For a while, the three ate their lunches quietly. Squidward, annoyed with the silence, tapped SpongeBob, "Hey, SpongeBob?" "Hmmm?" SpongeBob looked at Squidward curiously, his mouth full with his lunch. "Remember when you and I did a list of things to do after I gave you that exploding pie on Employee Brotherhood Day?" SpongeBob nodded his head and gulped his food. "Sure, I do," SpongeBob replied, "It's one of my favorite memories!" Squidward asked another question, "Ever since that day, did you do that with any of your other friends?" SpongeBob answered, "Why, sure! Patrick and I do them all the time, and I tricked Sandy into doing it as an initiation of friendship. I miss Sandy..." SpongeBob sighed sadly after mentioning Sandy. Squidward sensed his sadness and decided not to let SpongeBob elaborate on what's wrong between them for both of their sakes.

Meanwhile, in the Chum Bucket, Plankton was staring at his improved Duplicatotron 4000. He turned around to see Dennis, who has a patch on his left eye and looking much more sinister than ever before. Behind him to the left was Flats the Flounder, looking stronger than when he went to Boating School, showing more pronounced muscles and a permanent scowl printed on his face. On the right was the Tattletale Strangler, looking more able and angrier than when he came across that cursed sponge. Between Flats and the Strangler was Manray, looking his usual except with new weapons Plankton made just for him. Behind the group, dozens of able-bodied men from the prison, followed by an entire army of robots of many types and functions led by a giant, four-armed robot with a laser for a left eye. Everyone took a military stance and the entire area was silent. Plankton climbed on the top of the Duplicatotron and picked up the megaphone conveniently placed atop the tall machine. He started his speech, "Everyone, I'm so glad you can all join me today. You are all officially my army. You will all help me take over the world and destroy SpongeBob Squarepants once and for all!!" The group of men cheered. Plankton continued, "Okay, now to split you guys up in order for this plan to come to fruition. Manray, you and the smallest robots will be wreaking havoc on every town in the sea, starting with Bikini Bottom. Robo-Commander, you will be in charge of stealing the formula and capturing Krabs, the squid, and the starfish." He pointed at some medium-sized robots with multiple hardware supplies for arms. Plankton continued, "Construction robots, you will be building me my own royal palace far from here. There I will keep the prisoners locked tight and make Squarepants work to try to stop me." The construction robots ran or rolled off. Plankton glanced at the able-bodied men. "I will assign each of you a city to stand guard in case SpongeBob stops by for a break or for directions. Also, make sure the robots are causing panic throughout every street. Flats, Strangler, Dennis and the toughest robots will come with me to make sure everything goes as planned. We will all rendezvous in front of the royal palace when we're done. Got it?" Collectively, the men shouted, "YES, SIR!" while the robots beeped and charged their laser arms and weaponry. 'Nobody stands a chance against me this time,' Plankton thought to himself. The army as a whole rolled out of the back of the Chum Bucket to go with Plankton's plan. The townspeople noticed the robots aiming their weapons at them and started screaming.

SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward heard the screaming and noticed the robots. All three screamed. SpongeBob and Patrick ran to the Krusty Krab 2 and took cover while Squidward alerted Mr. Krabs. Robo-Commander shattered the doors of the original Krusty Krab followed by a large group of robots with a robot arm and a laser on one of their eyes. Robo-Commander detected Squidward cowering behind the register and pointed to him. "Capture the squid," commanded Robo-Commander. Three robots grabbed Squidward. Squidward squirmed at a desperate but futile attempt to break free from their iron grasp. The robots carried him out of the restaurant. Ten robots grouped up in front of Mr. Krabs' office, guns aimed at the doorway. Robo-Commander motioned the front robot to breach the office. Mr. Krabs huddled behind his desk, holding the formula in hand. He yelled as the door blew open, "You will never get this formula from me, Plankton! You're gonna have to take it from my cold, dead claws!" To his surprise, Plankton never appeared, but a giant four-armed robot silhouette appeared in the smoke. Mr. Krabs screamed and begged for it to spare him. Robo-Commander detected the formula in Mr. Krabs' pocket. It slowly approached the sweaty crab. Mr. Krabs could not stop shaking in fear. Robo-Commander used one of its arms to rip the formula from Mr. Krabs' pocket before Mr. Krabs had enough time to react. It said, "Operation Steal Formula successful." It turned to the robots. "Capture the crab," commanded Robo-Commander. Mr. Krabs made a fighting stance. He punched two robots away, destroying one. He then got outnumbered as five robots rolled up to him and grabbed his limbs. Mr. Krabs tried to shake free like he used to when he got captured in the Navy. The robots' arms were just too strong. Mr. Krabs screamed and cried, "NOOOOOOOO!!!!" as the robots carried him out of the Krusty Krab. Robo-Commander was about to walk toward the rendezvous point according to its GPA tracker, but detected activity going on in the Krusty Krab 2, and noticed SpongeBob and Patrick grabbing tables and chairs and throwing them at the front doors in order to barricade it. Robo-Commander motioned some of the nearby robots to join it.

SpongeBob frantically asked, "Is that everything?" After throwing the last barrel, Patrick answered, "Yeah, that's everything." Robo-Commander charged its laser eye and blew up the barricade with ease. SpongeBob and Patrick screamed and huddled in the kitchen. The robots that followed Robo-Commander searched the area. They noticed SpongeBob and Patrick peaking their heads out the kitchen window. As quickly as they went up, they put their heads down. "Do you think we should run for it?" SpongeBob asked. "No," Patrick answered, "We're not kids anymore SpongeBob! We can beat these robots, like in the video games!" "But this isn't a game, Patrick!" SpongeBob harshly whispered, "I don't know about this!" Patrick said, "Suit yourself, Scaredypants. I'm going to win this game whether you are joining me or not!" With that, Patrick stormed out the kitchen door with a goofy smirk. He stopped when he saw the lasers. "Cool! Lasers! Hey SpongeBob, come look!" Robo-Commander ordered the robots, "Capture the starfish." Patrick took an awkward fighting stance, but was easily grabbed by the robots. "Hey, that's cheating," complained Patrick. Robo-Commander stared at Patrick with his metallic eyes, scaring Patrick. The robots started to carry him away. Patrick broke free with some help from his weight and tried to run back into the kitchen. Robo-Commander grabbed Patrick and held him tight so he could not escape. "SPONGEBOB, HELP! THESE ROBOTS ARE CHEATING!" SpongeBob noticed Robo-Commander taking Patrick away. "Patrick, NOOOOO!!!!" He screamed. Robo-Commander turned around with Patrick still slung around its shoulder. All of the robots' eyes, including Robo-Commander's, turned red. "DESTROY SPONGEBOB," They all said in a threatening monotonic voice. SpongeBob knew he could not fight them off, so he decided to run out the back door. The robots chased him, except for Robo-Commander, whose legs turned into rocket boosters. Two of its arms turned into wings, and its legs ignited. It flew away at lightning speed, with Patrick screaming for help.

The robots searched the kitchen, but could not locate SpongeBob. They rolled out of the back door as a pack and rolled off to wreak more havoc on the town. SpongeBob crawled out of the dumpster, coughing and wheezing at the rotten stench that came out of it. He panted, then looked fearfully at the burning town and what's left of the two Krusty Krabs. He walked slowly into his office and said to himself, "It's happening again. What am I gonna do? How am I going to fix THIS?" SpongeBob laid his head on his desk with little hope of pulling through this. He hoped and prayed that this was all just a dream.

Finally, here's Chapter 4. Hope you guys enjoyed! :) Chapter 5: A New King will be up whenever I got the time! The story will only get more hectic!

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
After bashing my head in homework and lots of time spent playing Battle For Bikini Bottom after 5 years of jealously watching people playing it on YouTube, I FINALLY have time for Chapter 5! Enjoy! Please don't count this as spam. PLEASE! Also, I'd love more feedback. It kinda motivates me to keep going. :)

Chapter 5: A New King

Plankton stood on top of Karen's screen in a military uniform. Dennis was keeping watch behind him, with a squad of robots following them. Everyone else was busy making sure that everything was going as planned. They stopped in sight of the royal palace. The distant screams of Bikini Bottom were audible, and explosions went off every few seconds. "The coast is clear, Tiny," Dennis told Plankton. "Perfect," Plankton replied, "Now we wait for the rest of the group, and then, we charge the palace."

About an hour passed. Plankton checked the time on his watch that conveniently appeared on his wrist. It was only 2:00 P.M. He looked up to see Robo-Commander and its robot crew. It had Patrick slung around its shoulder, and the robots were holding Squidward and Mr. Krabs, the former shaking with fear and the latter showing a death glare. Mr. Krabs yelled, "PLANKTON! I knew you were behind this!" The robot holding him shocked him, causing Mr. Krabs to scream as jolts of pain filled his being. Squidward glanced at Mr. Krabs and shook more violently. Plankton said, "Well, well, Krabs. I swore revenge since the day your stupid manager stopped me. Now you will pay. You will all pay!" Mr. Krabs looked back and saw the royal palace. Confused, he asked, "What are we doing next to King Neptune's palace?" "Excellent question, Eugene," Plankton said, "I am here to rule overthrow Neptune and become the new ruler of the sea, and this time, SpongeBob will not be able to stop me!" Plankton commenced his evil laugh.

Mr. Krabs looked around him, seeing Robo-Commander, Dennis, and a large group of robots. He sighed. King Neptune may fall with the lineup Plankton had behind him. Robo-Commander dropped Patrick, who was immobile with cuffs around his arms and legs. "Hey, guys," Patrick said to Squidward and Mr. Krabs smiling, oblivious to the fact that he was taken hostage. Squidward yelled, "Patrick, there is no time for hellos! Can't you see we are PRISONERS!" Plankton looked at Dennis and Robo-Commander. "Guys, it's time," Plankton growled.

Robo-Commander walked up to the front gate of the royal palace. The palace guards looked at it, curious. Robo-Commander raised one of its arms and transformed it into a cannon." The head guard pointed at another guard. He commanded, "You! Alert the king!" He pointed at another, "And you, call for backup!" Robo-Commander's gun fired, breaking the front gate, causing two guards to fall into its path. The two looked at each other fearfully, then raised their arms and dropped their weapons, surrendering. Two robots came up from behind Robo-Commander and apprehended the two fallen guards. King Neptune, with Mindy next to him at the throne room, felt a jolt as the front gate crashed down. Neptune questioned, "What in blue blazes is going on out there?" All of a sudden, a guard burst through the door and sprinted towards Neptune. He yelled, "Your highness, the palace is under attack!" Neptune was shocked, "WHAT? By who?" The guard, panting, said, "R-robots, sir!" Neptune pointed at the guard, "Well then get Mindy out of here!" He looked at Mindy, who was scared and curious of what's going on. She asked, "Daddy, what's happening?" Neptune said, "The palace is under siege. Follow the guard to the back of the palace. I can't risk losing you." Mindy, though reluctant, did as she was told and exited the throne room after the guard. Neptune made a melancholic face, then picked up his trident.

Back outside, all the guards were beaten and apprehended. Plankton was on Dennis's shoulder, holding a laser gun. Two guards swam up to them with spears. Plankton fired his laser, causing the two guards to scream, then were promptly apprehended by some of the robots. Neptune burst through the door with his trident glowing with flames. He fired at robots, destroying about a handful. Plankton fired his laser and zapped Neptune. Neptune dropped his trident screaming in pain, then a crushing punch by Robo-Commander made him fall. Plankton went down Dennis's shoulder and walked up to Neptune. Neptune looked at him, saying, "Plankton. I should have known." Plankton smirked and said, "Surrender now, Neptune, unless you want to see what will happen to your precious daughter." Mindy was pushed into the scene with a robot grabbing her wrists. Neptune gasped. 'All is lost,' Neptune thought to himself. He sighed and said, "I... I surrender. Don't do anything to her!" Robo-Commander came up and took Neptune's crown. A large robot grabbed Neptune's wrists and cuffed them. Neptune looked down, defeated and saddened at the turn of events.

Robo-Commander dropped the crown in front of Plankton, who looked at it and smiled. He said, "Now, the moment I've been waiting for!" He touched the crown, causing Plankton to grow. He grew almost to Neptune's height. Plankton then put the crown on top of his head, which fit perfectly. He picked up the trident and sat on the throne. He laughed maniacally and yelled, "I did it! I am now the king of the ocean!" He laughed evilly again. The apprehended guards bowed their heads at the new king shamefully. The robots threw their weapons up and beeped. Karen, next to Plankton, said, "Plankton, the new palace is completed and ready." Plankton stopped laughing and said, "Perfect, now for new assignments. Robo-Commander, your new job is to stand guard at my palace. Dennis, your job is to eliminate SpongeBob, once and for all. The rest of you, just keep destroying stuff."

Mindy stared at the scene in disbelief and fear. She then thought again and used this chance to escape. She smacked the robot and swam quickly to the carriage. She cracked her whips at the seahorses and rode to Bikini Bottom, hoping that SpongeBob was going to be able to save everyone again.

And there goes Chapter 5! Hope you enjoyed! Chapter 6: A New Quest and a Confrontation will be up shortly! Sandy will finally make an appearance. Stay tuned! :)

Back