From Here to Geek/Totally Tubular

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
(two days if it's by Band Geek).
Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk etc.

That besides, all's good.

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Totally Tubular
The Competition Continues

MONTAGE
We see the other contestants walking on a balancebeam made up of a surfboard and some unlit torches. Plankton lit one and it caused the surfboard to set on fire. Plankton flew over everyone as their feet burned to crisps. Larry was scorched into charcoal and carried away with a stretcher.
-
Now we see them looking for intense waves with empty toiletpaper rolls. Apparently, whoever is the first to spot five waves wins the event.
-
Now they were juggling swimming trunks. Plankton started to throw bombs into Sandy's items, and then they exploded.
END MONTAGE

Announcer: And now, with Larry and Sandy disqualified, we are now down to our final competetors! Our first one is Scooter...
Audience: Yay!
SBPS: (jumping up and down) Woo! Woo woo! Woo!
Announcer: ...and our other competetor is Plankton!
Audience: Boo! Boo! Boo!
Guy in Audience: Boo, you stink!
Mr. Krabs: (in audience) Die, ye little shrimp! Die!
Plankton: (blowing kisses) I love my people.
Announcer: And now, it is time for the final event!
Patrick: Yay, final event!
Stevie: You don't even know what it is yet.
Announcer: For our final event, we're returning a down-home favorite from the 89th Surfboarding Competition, the Partner Tag Surfing!
Scooter: (gulps) Partner...tag?
Announcer: As you more older fans know, in the classic Partner Tag Surfing event, each competetor will use a partner that will join arms while surfing an artifitial wave created by our talented Goo Lagoon water pressure technicians!
Plankton: (takes out cloning helmet) For my partner, I'm gonna clone myself!

He pressed a button and a clone of himself popped out.

Plankton clone: Hi, me.

SpongeBob, Patrick, and Stevie walked over to Scooter, who was panicking.

Scooter: Dudes, I don't have a partner for the Partner Tag Surfing, dude! Haw-haw-haw-haw-haw-haw!!!
Stevie: (snaps fingers) I gots an idea! (runs away)
Scooter: Hurry, dude!

No-Name scurried into the nearby lifeguard stand, where the announcer was talking through the microphone. No-Name whispered in his ear.

Announcer: Sorry, but I don't do that.

No-Name handed him a 20-dollar bill and darted away.

Announcer: Um, there'll be a...20-minute break before our final event, so now's a good time to restock on food and/or beverages. And if you have to go, then go now, because you can't afford to miss a millisecond of our final event!

Narrator: EIGHTEEN MNUTES LATER

Announcer: Two minutes until our final event, so if you still have some last-minute duties to take care of, hurry it up! The clock's tickin'!

Stevie dashed over to SpongeBob, Patrick, and Scooter, out of breath.

SpongeBob: Where have you been?
Stevie: Just gettin' Scooter a partner for the final event!

We cut over to see Barnacleboy in his swimming trunks running over to Scooter.

Barnacleboy: Cowabunga!
Sponge and Pat: Barnacleboy?
Announcer: (time lapse) Our Partner Tag Surfing event starts in five...four...three...two...one...zero...nega...

He was interrupted by the audience throwing popcorn at him.

Announcer: Okay, okay, just go!

End of The Competition Continues

Next scene: Partner Tag Surfing!

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
BarnacleBoy is back in ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stinkoman 20X6

Well, I was gonna add the next scene today, but with everything gone kooky topsy-turvy, I think I'll wait 'till tomorrow. :cry:

*Kirby*

Krabby Patty Burglar
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stinkoman 20X6

Sorry this scene took so long to finish. It took me longer to complete then most scenes due to its length. I was going to add it on yesterday, but the April Fool's prank kinda interfeered.

Totally Tubular
Partner Tag Surfing!

Plankton, Plankton #2, Scooter, and Barnacleboy dashed towards the beach, carrying their surfboard.

Patrick: Go Scooter and Barnacleboy! (slaps Stevie in the back of the head and knocks him out of the stands)
*thud*
Stevie: (offscreen) I'm okay!
SpongeBob: (jumping up and down) Woo-hoo!
Patrick: (stomping on popcorn) Oh yeah!
Scooter: So like, what's our strategy, dude?
Barnacleboy: Oh, you'll see, Scabby.
Scooter: Scooter.
Barnacleboy: Whatever.
SpongeBob: Patrick, the suspense is killing me! (rips off sides)
Patrick: (doing the potty dance) Must! Go! To! Bathroom!
SpongeBob: Why didn't you go during the break?
Patrick: (struggling) You gotta...do...what you...gotta do...(leaky sound)...Never mind.

Everyone edged away from Patrick's seat.

Plankton: Now, here's the plan. You go and sabotage the wave machines for the other competetors...
Plankton #2: ...so we will win by default!
Plankton: It's like you read my mind.
Plankton #2: Hey, I have your mind!
*both laugh*

Both teams got to the spot where the waves would be created. Plankton put on his cloning gelmet back on and made three more clones of himself.

Plankton: Alright, Planktons #2 and #3, you go and sabotage the two wave machines for Stupid and Barnaclebrain! Plankton #4, you stay here and partner tag me! Plankton #5, you get the chips.
Plankton #5: Why is it always my job to get the chips?

Planktons #2, #3, and #5 hopped off the board as Plankton #4 joined arms with Plankton in the same way that Kuzco and Pacha did to climb that hill in The Emperor's New Groove.

Scooter: (joining arms with Barnacleboy) So like, what's our strategy, dude?
Barnacleboy: (turning around so he's in front) Simple. You just lay back and let me worry about this.
Scooter: You sure, dude?
Barnacleboy: Don't worry, I won this event in the 89th annual competition. You've got nothing to worry about, Scruber.
Scooter: Scooter.
Announcer: Are the contestants joining arms?
Plankton and Plankton #4: Yup!
Scooter and Barnacleboy: Uh-huh!
Announcer: Are the wave technicians ready with the wave machines?

All four wave technicians gave a thumbs-up.

Announcer: Then on your mark, get set...
Audience: *all glare angrily at the announcer*
Announcer: ...go. Just go already.

The wave technicians turned on the wave machines launching two intense waves. Both teams were struggling to keep their balance, having their arms joined together.

Scooter: I'm not prepared for this, du-hu-hu-hu-hude!!!
Barnacleboy: I am.

Planktons #2 and #3 swam over and darted wave technicians #3 and #4, knocking them out and causing them to sink. They both took control of the wave machines and cranked them up, causing Scooter and Bsrnacleboy's wave to grow bigger and more unstable.

Barnacleboy: Whoa, gettin' a bit intense here...
Plankton and Plankton #4: Heh-heh-heh-heh!
Announcer: Whoa, it appears Team #2's wave is acting up a bit. (through another microphone) Wave Technicians #3 and #4, what's going on over there?

We cut to the two wave technicians sinking to their deaths.

Announcer: (through the headphones) Guys? Guys? Hello?

Then the two wave machines started to short-circut.

Planktons #2 and #3: Uh-oh.

Scooter and Barnacleboy's wave started to grow more out of control. Scooter and Barnacleboy found themselves spinning around inside the tornado wave.

Barnacleboy: I wasn't prepared for thi-hi-hi-hi-his!!!
Scooter: I think I'm gonna ralph, dude!
Patrick: I can't watch! (covers eyes with hands but peeks through fingers)

Plankton #5 hopped onto the surfboard, holding a bowl of chips.

Plankton #5: I got the chips.
Plankton: Now's not the time for those chips!

He kicked the chips onto one of their wave machines causing it to short-circut and shut off. This resulted in their wave to collapse and they splashed into the ocean. Scooter and Barnacleboy washed up on shore.

Announcer: Congratulations, Team #2! Scooter and Barnacleboy! You have won the 97th Annual Surfboarding Competition! Here's the 1st Place trophy as well as that new Surfer Deluxe 2500!

The trophy and surfboard were handed to Scooter. He gave the trophy to Barnacleboy. Plankton and his four clones sulked away.

Plankton #5: (eating the chips) Ew, knew I should've gotten the Sour Cream and Onion.

SpongeBob and Patrick walked over to Scooter.

SpoongeBob: Congratulations, Scooter.
Patrick: Yeah, you knocked 'em dead, Scootie!
SpongeBob: Woo-hoo!
Scooter: Thanks, dude! Haw-haw-haw-haw-haw-hawesome!
Patrick: Seriously, dude, that's annoying beyond belief.
Scooter: (closeup) Dude.

End of From Here to Geek/Totally Tubular

Next story: Spongetron 4018: Back in Time!

Back