From Here to Geek/Totally Tubular

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
Delete this post. It's got a compliment for PD13 in it.

DJ Sponge

Future Miss Universe
Oh, yeah, it's good, BTW. Also, Naw-haw-haw-haw-haw-haw-haw!! I don't think it's annoying. :tonguexd:
Naw-haw-haw-haw-haw-haw-haw!

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Totally Tubular
The Scallop Sings At Noon!

SpongeBob, Patrick, Stevie, and Scooter walked down a dark alley in Downtown Bikini Bottom. Stevie knocked on a trash can. Barnacleboy (from Mermaidman and Barnacleboy) popped out from underneath the grime.

Patrick: (gasp) SpongeBob, look! It's, it's...
SpongeBob: Barnacleboy! (grabs pen and paper) AUTOGRAPH!!!
Barnacleboy: (at Stevie) What's the password, kiddo?
Stevie: The scallop sings at noon.
Barnacleboy: And the snail sours the bagel. All who are worthy shall enter. All who are unworthy stay behind to rot with the rats. Hop in.

Stevie picked up SpongeBob, Patrick, and Scooter and dropped them into the trash can. He then hopped in too.

SpongeBob: Stevie, I just took a shower this morning!

Barnacleboy pulled down the flusher attached to the trash can. As if like a toilet, all the gloopy gruel and grime flushed down the trash can, along with our guys.

They landed in what appeared to be a museum-like lair of some sort. They were all covered in gloppy gruel and grime. Barnacleboy stood up and wiped the gruel off of himself.

Barnacleboy: Welcome to my secret surfboard collection! Any surfboards you need, I got them right here in this little lair!

SpongeBob walked up to him, still wiping off the grime from his clothes.

SpongeBob: You collect surfboards?
Barnacleboy: Well, of course!

-FLASHBACK-

We cut to Barnacleboy wearing only swimming trunks and surfing like a champ.

Barnacleboy narrator: You see, before I became Mermaidman's sidekick, I was a champion Goo Lagoon surfer. I won nine surfboarding competitions. The girls loved me. That all changed when I accidentally crashed into a rock during a competition. Not only did I wreck my most prized surfboard, I sprained my hip! From then on, I knew my career would be over. I packed up all my surfboards and went into the days of super-heroing.

-END FLASHBACK-

Barnacleboy: And I built this lair to get in touch with the champion surfer that used to be me.
SpongeBob: And how'd you find out about this place, Stevie?
Stevie: Uh...you really don't wanna know.
Barnacleboy: Look at this.

He brought them to a display case of a huge surfboard. It was labled, "My Most Prized Posession".

Patrick: Whoa, how'd ya fix it?
Barnacleboy: Eh, I got one of those hot glue guns from Barg n' Mart. You know, those things are expensive!
SpongeBob: Well, how much money would it take to get a surfboard for Scooter?
Barnacleboy: (scoffs) No charge, absolutely free!
Stevie: Alright, B-Man, let's see what you got!

We then go to a montage of Barnacleboy displaying surfboards for them.

Stevie: Two wet.
Stevie: Too dry.
Stevie: Too cold.
Stevie: Too hot.
Stevie: Too dirty.
Stevie: Too girly.
Stevie: Too wicked-witchy.
Stevie: Too soft.
Stevie: Too hard.
Stevie: Too wrong! :D
Stevie: Ooh, too perfect!

Barnacleboy handed Stevie a wooden blue surfboard with a purple zig-zag running down it. Scooter took it from Stevie.

Scooter: Rad!
SpongeBob: (as they're walking away) Thanks for everything, Barnacleboy!
Barnacleboy: No problem! (turns around to his surfboard and sighs) Wish I could be in that surfboarding competition.

He went back to polishing the surfboard. A bubble transition brought us to Goo Lagoon.

End of The Scallop Sings At Noon!

Next scene: Gone Practicin'!

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
Yay! A scene with everyone's forgotten superhero, BarnacleBoy!

Stinkoman 20X6

Totally Tubular
Gone Practicin'!

We cut back to the Goo Lagoon the next day.

Announcements: Four hours until the surfboarding competition!

SpongeBob, Patrick, Stevie, and Scooter were all at the beach in their swimming trunks. Stevie's swimming trunks were the exact same as SpongeBob's, only they were green instead of blue.

Scooter: I'm a little nervous, dudes!
SpongeBob: Come on, Scooter, don't be nervous! You could win this!
Patrick: Yeah, sock it to 'em, Scootie!
Stevie: Heh-heh. Scootie.
Scooter: You really think I can nail it, dudes?
Patrick: Oh, yeah!
Stevie: Yeah, milk 'em hard, Scooter baby!
Scooter: Well then, I say haw-haw-haw-haw-haw-hawesome!

MONTAGE
We see Scooter doing a practice dash to the beach. SpongeBob timed him.
-
Stevie was making Scooter do push-ups. He was obviously enjoying this.

Stevie: Up! Down! Up! Down! Up! Down!
-
Patrick is seen licking Scooter's skateboard. Scooter looks confused as to how this will help him win.

Announcements: 2 1/2 hours until the surfboarding competition!
-
Scooter was practice-surfing. SpongeBob, Stevie, and Patrick held up "thumbs-up" signs. Then a big wave knocked Scooter over and he landed hard onto the ground. No-Name flipped his sign upside down to make it a "thumbs-down" sign.

SpongeBob: Maybe we should take a break.
END MONTAGE

They were now eating Sloppy Joe's at the Snack Bar.

Announcements: 20 minutes until the surfboarding competition!
Scooter: (mouth full) Sho, you dudesh think I have a chanshe?
Patrick: (mouth full) Oh, yeah! Yous got mad shkillsh, dude!
SpongeBob: (swallows food) I wish we'd all stop talking with our mouths full, but he's right, Scooter. I do think you have a chance out there!
Stevie: (gets out of seat and starts stomping on sloppy joe) Yeah, you're gonna pwn 'em, gr/l 'em, fry 'em, boil 'em, burn 'em, set 'em on fire, step on 'em, eat 'em, digest 'em, poop 'em out, and use 'em as plant food. OH! WHAT NOW?!? (hops back onto seat and slurps his soda)
Scooter: (swallows food) You know what, righteous dude? You're right! It's gonna be haw-haw-haw-haw-haw-hawesome!
Patrick: (whispering to Stevie) That's starting to get annoying.
Stevie: (whispering to Patrick) Tell me about it.
Announcements: (time lapse) Ten seconds until the surfboarding competition!Nine...eight...seven...six...five...four...three...two...one...zero...negative 1...negative 2...negative 3...
Everybody: Just get on with it already!
Announcements: IT'S TIME!!!

End of Gone Practicin'!

Next scene: The 97th Annual Surfboarding Competition!

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
:O ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROF----
Hey, you oughta fast forward my post. It doesn't get any more interesting.
(fast-forwards)

-FL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL...

Stinkoman 20X6

Make more!!!

I apologize for the lack of more scenes. I'm under some stress in school right now that's got me heavily tied up with school work. I will add the next scene later this weekend when my school stuff's out of the way. But for now, I can only update on the weekends. Pestering will only make me hold it back a day. Sorry for any inconvienence.

Now, the next scene won't be here 'till tomorrow. <_<

patrick2403

Friends
Make more!!!

I apologize for the lack of more scenes. I'm under some stress in school right now that's got me heavily tied up with school work. I will add the next scene later this weekend when my school stuff's out of the way. But for now, I can only update on the weekends. Pestering will only make me hold it back a day. Sorry for any inconvienence.

Now, the next scene won't be here 'till tomorrow. :P
Okay. We'll be patient.

Stinkoman 20X6

Well, since lowiqpat226 (is it okay if I just call you l-pat?) didn't know any better, I'll let you guys off the hook for now. But don't forget, whenever you pester me, I'll bump the next scene to the next day (two days if it's by Band Geek).

Totally Tubular
The 97th Annual Surfboarding Competition!

Everyone was already lined up in the audience, including SpongeBob and friends. Scooter dashed over to the starting line.

Announcements: Ladies and gentlemen, it's been going on since 1921, and it truly decides the big kahuna! The king of surfing! The gnarly dude! The...
Audience: Alright, already!
Announcements: Sorry, folks. Getting carried away this year! Anyway, please meet our contestants! Larry the Lobster! Don the Whale! Sheldon J. Plankton! Sandy Cheeks! Scooter!

Everyone cheered. You already know what Don and Larry looked like. Plankton's swimming trunks were the exact same he wore in the movie (when he was watching Neptune about to fry Krabs). Sandy was down to her bikini and air mask (see A Very Spongey Christmas).

Larry: I'm dedicating my victory to da ladies!
All ladies in audience and Stevie: Aaaahhhh... *all faint*
Don: I'm gonna win this! (pause) Hm, so that's what my voice sounds like.
Plankton: The fools! I'm gonna cheat my way through the competition so that I will become the big kahuna of the beach!
Announcements: What was that?
Plankton: Uh...nothing, nothing.
Sandy: (through air mask) Eh, I just want something better to do then karate.
Scooter: Haw-haw-haw-haw-haw-hawesome!
Stevie: (to Patrick) You're right. That is getting annoying.
Patrick: (to Stevie) Told ya so.
Announcements: Also, let's not forget this year's grand prize! A brand new Surfer Deluxe 2500!

The camera panned to a huge yellow surfboard with three red horizontal stripes. It was made of unbreakable foam and rubber materials and had the Surfer Deluxe 2500 logo ingraved on the fin in red.

Audience: Oooohhhh....
Contestants: Raaaaaaad.....
Announcements: The first event is the Speedy Beach Dash! Each ontestant, equiped with their own surfboard, will run to the beach and to their appropriately-colored flags. The first contestant to untie the ribbon from their flag will win the event! Anyone who becomes injured is disqualified from the competition! On your mark...get set...one for the money...two for the show...three to get ready...uno...does...tres....
Audience: MUST WE BITE YOU ON THE BUTTOCKS?!!?
Announcements: ...and four to go!

The contestants immediately dashed towards the beach. Plankton, being so small, wasn't very fast. Larry's leg muscles made him super-fast. Don was a bit slower then Larry, but still fast. Sandy's dynamic shape helped her eat some speed. Scooter ran normal, just between Don and Plankton.

Plankton: (running out of breath) Whew. Karen was right. I should've worked out more. (pulls out a button) Luckilly, my evil genius makes up for my weak physical abilities! Ha-ha-ha-ha!!!

He pressed the button. The megaphone speakers turned into a squirt gun. But instead of water, it shot out marbles onto the beach. Everyone except Scooter slipped on them. Don fell on his head and passed out.

Announcements: (through the squrit gun) Ooh, and it looks like Don the Whale is down for the count!
Don fans in the audience: Awwwwww....

Then they all left.

Plankton: One idiot down, three knuckleheads to go!

He put aviator goggles on and pulled a chord. An invention built up on top of him with a small cieling fan that allowed him to fly over the accident.

Plankton: (to the other contestants) Adios, amejoes!
Ranky: (in the audience) It's "amigoes"! "Amigoes"!
Plankton: (lands in front of his flag, which is the same shade of green as him) Oh, whatever. It doesn't matter, since I win the first event!
Audience: Boo! Boo! Boo, you stink! (starts throwing hot dogs at Plankton)
Hot Dog Guy: (as everyone is buying his hot dogs to throw at Plankton) And to think, my mom said I would make more money as a seamstress!
Announcements: Well, it looks like by default, Plankton wins the...wait a minute! It's Scooter! The only one who hasn't tripped on the marbles!

Scotoer dashed toward his flag, which was a lavender purple that matched the zigzag stripe on his surfboard. He untied the ribbon and held it up in the air.

Announcements: Scooter wins the first round!

The audience cheered.

SpongeBob: *whistles*
Patrick: Yeah, Scootie!
Stevie: I'm so excited, I could hug someone!
Sponge and Pat: *slowly edge away from Stevie*
Plankton: But I don't get it! I got to the flag first!
Announcements: True, but the real winner is the one who unties the ribbon from the flag first! And Scotoer was that one!
Plankton: *growls*

End of The 97th Annual Surfboarding Competition!

Next scene: The Competition Continues!

Back