FoP (Fairly Odd Parents)

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
StormAllenBryat said:
That's it! *Goes super sayain*
6csdQrp.png

Somebody

Imitation Krab
I like FOP. Second fave Nick show even if it is going downhill. Really hop they make good ideas. Stupid time line, didn't see Sparky yet.

hfjs

There's only two or three not that good episodes from 2001-2004. Seasons 4 and 5 were decent, but it wasn't "Pipe Down/The Big Scoop status". Seasons 6- are gone from nostalgia. FOP will never come back. Just freaking cancel it already.

The Vampyre of Time

Moby Dollar
I used to love the show a lot, but I no longer watch the new episodes like I used to. I still think that the older ones are great (from 2001-2006), but the episodes since then are just average in my opinion. (My main complaint is that Cosmo used to be dim-witted, but had his occasional smart moments. But in the newer episodes he seems to be a lot dumber than he used to be.)

And the problem is they never show eps from that era. Which was when the writing was most clever. Nope they're too busy cramming that pile of crap Poof down our throats. GOD I HATE POOF! I would like the show but the new episodes leave a worse taste in my mouth.

Back