FIVE YEARS OF OOOOOOOFY!

ooooooofy

hello! :)
MY FELLOW SBMIANS. IT HAS BEEN FIVE– COUNT EM– FIVE YEARS SINCE I JOINED SBM!!!!!
This is an exciting day for everyone as today marks a whole five (5) years since I, ooooooofy, decided to join SpongeBuddy Mania!!!! When I joined, I was in the sixth grade, which was one of the heckin WORST years of my life. I had no friends and I was very sad and I did not feel like I fit in anywhere but then I found this website and I decided to join in on the fun because I was a big weirdie and I was really into spongepoo for some reason!!!! so I posted and I made friends and I was cool and collected and tbh I was so boring back then I do not know how people liked me!!!!
Now, I am suave and I know Spanish and I am in 11th grade and I just got my driver's license like yo I am almost a grown-up and it is crazy that I have grown up on this website and you have seen me change and grow and learn stuff!!!! When I joined I was essentially a hermit I did not watch TV or listen to music or use social media I honestly have no idea what I did before sbm but just look at me now!!!!!
I am so happy to have been able to share this experience with you it is magical and I hope to stay in the many years beyond :squilliam2:
Hopefully in the next five years I will become even more swag if that is even possible!!!!

festivities will take place throughout the afternoon chat is always available I know I am posting this late but I have been busy busy but now I am free to celebrate and I am hype join me we will have the best time!!!! :sorcerer: Also beware I am planning on making a blog post today so watch out for that! :sbthumbs:

p.s. sorry for the lack of emotes i would use more however i am on my phone and i only have the lil emote shortcuts on my ipad and i am too lazy to type the whole things out!!!! i just want u to know i am still the same ooooooofy i have not been replaced :haylp:

MY FIRST POST FROM ALL THOSE YEARS AGO:
http://www.sbmania.net/forums/topic/29653-hello-everyone/?p=477989
i was so innocent back then!!!!!!!!

Back