First trailer revealed!

Really? I thought it was: (SPOILER WARNING!)

It turns out, Mr. Krabs has used a page of a magical book that grants your demands, the pirate wants this for evil. Meanwhile, Plankton tries to kamikaze the Krusty Krab and steal the formula. The pirate interrupts and steals it first without them knowing it until he escapes. Mr. Krabs (and the rest of Bikini Bottom) freaks out (except for SpongeBob and Plankton). Plankton finally gives up once and for all. SpongeBob tries to convince him to help but Plankton keeps shutting him down. SpongeBob, Krabs, Squidward, Sandy and Patrick go on without him and end up on a beach. They find the pirate and get a page of the book. The pirate tries to get it back. Meanwhile, the gang writes a story about them becoming super heroes (and possibly breathing on land). Apparently, it brings Plankton with them. The pirate tries to escape.

That's....all I have.

END SPOILERS!
Thank you. That sounds about right

SpongeCob said:
Are you only saying that because Stephen's back in the crew?

Really? I thought it was: (SPOILER WARNING!)

It turns out, Mr. Krabs has used a page of a magical book that grants your demands, the pirate wants this for evil. Meanwhile, Plankton tries to kamikaze the Krusty Krab and steal the formula. The pirate interrupts and steals it first without them knowing it until he escapes. Mr. Krabs (and the rest of Bikini Bottom) freaks out (except for SpongeBob and Plankton). Plankton finally gives up once and for all. SpongeBob tries to convince him to help but Plankton keeps shutting him down. SpongeBob, Krabs, Squidward, Sandy and Patrick go on without him and end up on a beach. They find the pirate and get a page of the book. The pirate tries to get it back. Meanwhile, the gang writes a story about them becoming super heroes (and possibly breathing on land). Apparently, it brings Plankton with them. The pirate tries to escape.

That's....all I have.

END SPOILERS!

Too bad pre-movie fanboys are gonna bash it to an oblivion.
Or he/she likes it more because it's actually well done compared to a good percentage of post-movie (and heck, even a little bit of pre-movie)
and once the movie comes out and people reallize it's not that bad (unless it is), I'm sure that post-movie bashing base will wane
Popeye Q. Krabs said:
Let's not jump to conclusions so soon. I've seen a lot of people who loved the first three seasons best who are super excited about this movie on other websites.
don't confuse post-movie enthusiasts with pre-movie haters :P
I'm not what I'd call an enthuisast but I can say that all loved the older episodes more except for a few

ScumBob

sicko m0de
Popeye Q. Krabs said:
Let's not jump to conclusions so soon. I've seen a lot of people who loved the first three seasons best who are super excited about this movie on other websites.
True. But there's something that tells me that this movie will get a lot of hate.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
There are some people this trailer was never going to convert, because they have a vested interest in watching the show fail. But outside of that group - general public, movie news websites, fans, former fans - realistically we couldn't have expected a better response. I read a lot of opinions as I'm keeping up with SpongeBob news and for the mood to be so overwhelmingly positive is surreal. Even a good chunk of the "negative" comments are "Wow, this looks dumb. But I'm gonna see it twice anyways."

MissGreenie

Imitation Krab
I'm basically strictly seasons 1-4 and I'm beyond excited for this movie, so not everyone is negative! :)

BubbleBud

Giant Clam
SpongeCob said:
Too bad pre-movie fanboys are gonna bash it to an oblivion.
Yet, most pre-movie fans that I've talked to are looking forward to this movie. I'm talking about strict pre-movie fans too. Many don't just bash anything and everything, because they want to see the show fail or some crazy thing like that. When they do criticize, it's something they care for the property and give their opinion, because they feel the show shouldn't fail and redeem itself.... since they do care. Many are nice people. Nearly everyone I talk to around me in RL, pretty much like the older SpongeBob (15 to their mid-late 30's).... yet they are excited for this movie. Kinda an ignorant statement to say.

The only reason people are going to bash this movie is if the movie is bad. It doesn't look overall bad, so far.

Pre-movie fans aren't anywhere as bad as many of the Originals KISS lineup fan base versus Current KISS lineup fan base.

BubbleBud said:
Yet, most pre-movie fans that I've talked to are looking forward to this movie. I'm talking about strict pre-movie fans too. Many don't just bash anything and everything, because they want to see the show fail or some crazy thing like that. When they do criticize, it's something they care for the property and give their opinion, because they feel the show shouldn't fail and redeem itself.... since they do care. Many are nice people. Nearly everyone I talk to around me in RL, pretty much like the older SpongeBob (15 to their mid-late 30's).... yet they are excited for this movie. Kinda an ignorant statement to say.

The only reason people are going to bash this movie is if the movie is bad. It doesn't look overall bad, so far.

Pre-movie fans aren't anywhere as bad as many of the Originals KISS lineup fan base versus Current KISS lineup fan base.
Elaborate what you mean about "strict" pre-movie fans? Are they the type of people who think EVERY SINGLE POST-MOVIE is bad no matter what? Or do you mean people who generally have a negative or meh view on post-movie yet have a few they like?

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
In my eyes, and partially since I grew up with these episodes a lot, I like the first three seasons best not just on a writing level but on an animation level as well but have found plenty of episodes I've enjoyed in both Seasons 4-5 and even some decent episodes in the worst seasons ever so what does that make me? And I got back into the show after 8 years of not watching it by watching "Safe Deposit Krabs" and "Plankton's Pet" pretty much.

BubbleBud

Giant Clam
E.V.I.L said:
Elaborate what you mean about "strict" pre-movie fans? Are they the type of people who think EVERY SINGLE POST-MOVIE is bad no matter what? Or do you mean people who generally have a negative or meh view on post-movie yet have a few they like?
The latter seems more legit. Not all, but many.

BubbleBud said:
The latter seems more legit. Not all, but many.
I wouldn't call them post movie HATERS at all then. Post-movie critic sounds much better. In addition, most people who are bigger fans of SpongeBob do truly enjoy some post-movies (Krusty Towers, PLanet of the Jellyfish, Sand Castles in the Sand, Krabs a la Mode, etc obvi) Heck, even I am negative for the majority of post-movie!

I'm referring to the people who probably haven't watched more than Dear Vikings and Pet or Pests and automatically jump to conclusion that every single post-movie production is to be of that quality.

E.V.I.L said:
I wouldn't call them post movie HATERS at all then. Post-movie critic sounds much better. In addition, most people who are bigger fans of SpongeBob do truly enjoy some post-movies (Krusty Towers, PLanet of the Jellyfish, Sand Castles in the Sand, Krabs a la Mode, etc obvi) Heck, even I am negative for the majority of post-movie!

I'm referring to the people who probably haven't watched more than Dear Vikings and Pet or Pests and automatically jump to conclusion that every single post-movie production is to be of that quality.
I have seen people like that comment on MoBrosStudio's videos if you're referring to comments saying that there's only (insert small amount of episodes) after the movie that are actually good and my friend is strictly a 1-3 guy though he told me his favorite episode after the movie is "Skill Crane."

Popeye Q. Krabs said:
I have seen people like that comment on MoBrosStudio's videos if you're referring to comments saying that there's only (insert small amount of episodes) after the movie that are actually good and my friend is strictly a 1-3 guy though he told me his favorite episode after the movie is "Skill Crane."
What's the number? Honestly, if you're choosing less than 10, you either
1) Never liked this show
2) Are being way too harsh
3) REALLY get bad vibes that are inexplicable

Unless by good, you mean amazing... however, IMO, I think it's very unreasonable to say every pre-movie is the coming of a new day because there are many of them that are just "good"

Mantis

killer queen best stand
My reaction to the trailer:

rainbow_dash_by_the_crusius-d5h7k4b.png

More

VIP
I saw Gaurdians of the Galaxy and got there WAY before the preview started. There was nothing.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
As far as I know the trailers that aren't physically attached to the movie get chosen by the movie theater, so it will be different from theater to theater.

Back