First phone/current phone?

Katniss

totally coral
What was the first cell phone you ever had, and what is the current one you have now?

I got my first phone when I was 12...it was this pink flip phone, though the brand name escapes me. A few years later I graduated to a purple LG Rumor Touch slide phone (anyone remember those?). Now, I have a black iPhone 4s.

PinkPearl

insert title here
My first was an LG flip phone. It wasn't very good, and I didn't need to use it often, but it worked. I then moved on to one of those phones with its own keyboard (I don't remember what model it was) before getting my mom's old iPhone. I've been using my current iPhone (don't ask what the model is...I don't even remember) for about a year now.

My first phone was an LG 125
lg-125-full-1.jpg

And now I'm using an iPhone 4S. It's not working too well though, I'll need to replace it eventually.

My first phone was a verizon flip phone. I chewed on it's antenna and it died. :P I currently have an iPhone 4 which is a rare piece of technology that I haven't destroyed in almost 2 years of having it.

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
Believe it or not, I never had a cell phone until I was 15 and I've only ever had two phones.

I had a Blackberry Storm for 3 1/2 years, from October 2009 until June 2013, at which point I transitioned to the iPhone 5 which I still have today.

Yes, yes, I know, I need to update my phones more often. :p My current iPhone has endured some cracks after clumsy me dropped it in a parking lot back in July, but it is still working up to snuff *knock wood*.

BUT transitioning to the iPhone and its better web browsing abilities actually played a large part in increasing my activity and ending my hiatus at this fine place. :D

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
I can't remember but I did used to have a Blackberry with Tmobile. That was one of the earliest phones I had.

Now I have a Samsung Galaxy S4. Works great. Like it better than the iPhone 6 I had surprisingly.

Noah Spongy

FIRETRUCK CLOWNS
I used to have a blackberry I think but I never used it, I also had a smartphone that only would go to 2 minutes of video recording -_- Now I have a 4G LTE.

More

VIP
First phone I had was an LG Lotus flip-phone. It was all fine but it just never worked when it wasn't plugged in. When I actually got an iPhone, I realized that I just had it turned off the whole time. It's confusing since regardless of whether it's on or off, it's on when it charges. Currently have an iPhone 6.

Katniss

totally coral
Believe it or not, I never had a cell phone until I was 15 and I've only ever had two phones.
I had a Blackberry Storm for 3 1/2 years, from October 2009 until June 2013, at which point I transitioned to the iPhone 5 which I still have today.
Yes, yes, I know, I need to update my phones more often. :p My current iPhone has endured some cracks after clumsy me dropped it in a parking lot back in July, but it is still working up to snuff *knock wood*.
BUT transitioning to the iPhone and its better web browsing abilities actually played a large part in increasing my activity and ending my hiatus at this fine place. :D
My iPhone has survived being dropped after I fell down the stairs, getting iced tea spilled on it, and getting dropped on the hard ground outside the school library. This thing is amazing *knocks on wood*

I bought an LG Octane in April 2011--,my sister did, anyways. Originally was for me and my mon, but ever since Dec 2012, my mom got her own phone, givingme the phone to myself. :thumbsup:

iedasb

Crazy Artist
I don't remember the first one I had... But was when I was 14 years old, a really old motorolla one...

My current phone is a Moto G 2.

Hoopla!

Pepper Jack Cheese
My first phone was an LG flip phone. Not a Lotus but it was something. It came from my mom so it was pink O.o

My current phone is an iPhone 4s on which I made this post

SBManiac!!!!!!

welp bye lol
I don't remember what model my first phone was except that it wasn't even a flip phone and it was dirt cheap.

I have an iPhone 6 now, though.

Hoopla!

Pepper Jack Cheese
My iPhone has survived being dropped after I fell down the stairs, getting iced tea spilled on it, and getting dropped on the hard ground outside the school library. This thing is amazing *knocks on wood*
Lol, my iPhone is pretty much invincible. I've dropped it on porcelain tile, concrete, brick, you name it, and there's not a scratch. *knocks on wood*

Back