FINALLY!

lowiqpat226

Here's your present!
Finally!!! New Episodes in Australia! First, Best Frenemies/Born To Be Wild then The Pink Puroliner/The Gift of Gum! And they air in 5 days!
Wanna know why I'm so rapped? because...

I'ts been 7 months and 19 days!!!! The last episode that has aired here is New Leaf/Once Bitten.

I'm so glad I'm getting to see new episodes! :w00t: :) ^_^

Patrickrox11

Do the cramp!
In the US, they are airing Driven to Tears/Rule of Dumb, The Pink Purloiner/The Gift of Gum and a never-before seen Season 5 episode which is
Rise and shine/Waiting/Sing a Song for Patrick on President's Day! I guess Monday is a big airing day for the world! :) ^_^

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
Finally!!! New Episodes in Australia! First, Best Frenemies/Born To Be Wild then The Pink Puroliner/The Gift of Gum! And they air in 5 days!

I'ts been 7 months and 19 days!!!! The last episode that has aired here is New Leaf/Once Bitten.

I'm so glad I'm getting to see new episodes! :w00t: :) ^_^
Wow, thats been a long time. More than half a year.

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
i can tell the new season 5 episodes aren't going to air in the UK for a while, because the last new episodes aired in November, and in the UK, nickelodeon always wait months before they show the new episodes.

Gary

I'll be whatever I wanna do.
i can tell the new season 5 episodes aren't going to air in the UK for a while, because the last new episodes aired in January, and in the UK, nickelodeon always wait months before they show the new episodes.

Yeah, probably because of economical reasons the airing takes longer to get to the USA. Also we diliberatley put time away from the new episodes just in case something that they don't like were to show up in the episode, they can stop it from airing. I personally don't think anything bad will ever turn up on spongebob.

Ocean Man

search:party:animal

I'm so glad I'm getting to see new episodes! :w00t: D:< ^_~

Congrats. ;)

It's great that you guys can catch up to us.

lowiqpat226

Here's your present!
There is an ad with clips, and they aren't from either Best Frenemies/Born To Be Wild or The Pink Puroliner/Squid Wood

Narrator: "Your Grandma's underwear: OLD! Your apple you left in your school bag: OLD! Jokes about chickens crossing roads: OLD! An episode of Spongebob where Patrick jumps out of a plane without a parachute, Spongebob gives himself a wedgie, Squidward learns how to play the clarinet one-handed while kicking himself in the butt and then pole voulting into his house through the bedroom window! Well THAT'S NEW!"

None of that is from BF/BTBW or TPP/SW. It could mean a Season 5 episode is coming up, or it means new episodes every Monday.

Ocean Man

search:party:animal
There is an ad with clips, and they aren't from either Best Frenemies/Born To Be Wild or The Pink Puroliner/Squid Wood

Narrator: "Your Grandma's underwear: OLD! Your apple you left in your school bag: OLD! Jokes about chickens crossing roads: OLD! An episode of Spongebob where Patrick jumps out of a plane without a parachute, Spongebob gives himself a wedgie, Squidward learns how to play the clarinet one-handed while kicking himself in the butt and then pole voulting into his house through the bedroom window! Well THAT'S NEW!"

None of that is from BF/BTBW or TPP/SW. It could mean a Season 5 episode is coming up, or it means new episodes every Monday.
That is from BBTB :D

Back