Finally Greece airs the new episodes .. :P :D

SquiddlyPie

random gal
I make this post just to say to everyone that Greece finally airs the new episodes...On December 23, 2016 ''Mall Girl Pearl / Two Thumbs Down'' aired...then on December 26, 2016 ''Sharks VS.Pods / CopyBob DittoPants'' aired, on December 28, 2016 ''Sandy's Nutmare / Bulletin Board'' aired , on December 30, 2016 (today) ''Pineapple Invasion / Salsa Imbecilicus'' aired ...but there's a problem :P ''Sold! / Lame and Fortune'' and ''Food Con Castaways / Snail Mail'' haven't aired yet... and I say that because usually our Nickelodeon airs the episodes according to the production number... and it went like ''197 then 198, then 201 and then 203'' and didn't air 199 and 202 ..but I will inform you if it finally airs them :) But I am so happy :D :D It also includes the new HD opening (in all these episodes , including 197 and 198)

SquiddlyPie

random gal
BobCarotte said:
Greek SpongeBob fans must be so happy right now.
Yeahhh , so am I :P

Ol Naughty and Nice said:
Wow Greece actually aired episodes way after USA (before a few episodes aired before USA)
Yeah that is true :P I wish they would air Whirly Brains and Mermaid Pants too but we'll see :)

SquiddlyPie

random gal
BenPaz said:
If you understand english just watch the episodes on kiss cartoon SquiddlyPie
I understand English obviously :P And I have watched all of the episodes in English..To be honest, I prefer to watch the episodes in English...they sound better and more original...I do watch the Greek version too though...

SquiddlyPie

random gal
They finally aired today!!! First NEW episode for 2017 here in Greece is Mutiny on the Krusty and The Whole Tooth!! :D
GDW7CyD.jpg
QYuPQEY.jpg

Back