Fictional characters you hate/dislike

Spleenburb RectangleButt

I like turtles!
This topic is for characters you dislike,some rules though.

1. Must name character (and put a image of said character)

2. Must explain why you hate the character(s)

Other than that,anything is game. Male,female,any race,any age,any form of media!

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
riiiiiiiiiiichaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrd

precious_moments_by_bornreprehensible-d74ynkq.png

BobCarotte

meep
http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=8MTdm2ip9qPpN%2B0lAge84EHmzi%2FsZWY8MlNbYQPtPyU%3D
Pat::dolphin noise::, because he is a ::dolphin noise::

Illiniguy34

That Reviewing Guy
1) Holden Caulfield from "The Catcher in the Rye". What a little, moronic brat that this pile of crap is. I can't stand him, everything about him pisses me off.
holden.jpg

2) Amir from "The Kite Runner". Another obnoxious brat, though he's not any better than Holden. I never saw any redeeming qualities in him no matter how old he was in the book. He does little to nothing throughout the book (and the movie for that matter), and all of a sudden he just decides to become a hero with little to no redemption and we're supposed to root for him? No, just no.
2057-2.jpg

Kaiju

I love SBM
gambol: Annoying little twit that has secks with rocks

stancis: mean shark man who harasses schoolgirls

bunnicula: english motha ::dolphin noise::a do you speak it

peridot: whiny turdsperg

hot dog guy: no

[SIZE=10.5pt]I have some characters that really make me angry.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]So many of them comes from Family Guy but I'm just gonna say the worst of the worst.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Peter Griffin[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] - Well it's an obvious choice but I really hated what they did with his character. At least Homer isn't this despicable and he's still trying to be a nice dad. When you look at Peter, Peter is just a jerk to everyone around him. He does stupid and mean things intentionally or not, this annoys the heck out of me, rather than make me laugh now. He just causes trouble every single time. At the time when we were first introduced to him, Peter wasn't even this wreckless. Petarded had a point about this but the writers just didn't give a crap about it afterward and started to screw his characterization a lot. He's a horrible husband to Lois. He just doesn't give a crap what she says, he creeps to other girls even though her wife is beautiful, he can be even emotionally abusive at times. He drinks too much and he just does even more wreckless stuff. I'm surprised how Lois still continues to put him up with him. He doesn't care for this kids now. Even we had an episode entirely about him saying he never liked this kids, which ruined his caring side of early seasons. Speaking of kids, he's always ::dolphin noise:: to his daughter. He makes insulting nicknames for her, he tells her to shut up, he farts on her, he just doesn't care if she's alive or not, he puts her in dangerous situations, he even INTENTIONALLY SHOT AT HER ONCE. And this is all for comedy. How many times we are gonna see Peter finally realizing he has to be a good person to Meg. Lets see, 5 episodes all about Peter finally having some character development and later back to square one. I can't believe a character I found very funny at first turned out to be one of the worst characters ever. He's an abusive father and husband, alcoholic, dumbest of the dumbest, insulting and just a pain in the butt.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Brian Griffin[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]- Oh god and we all thought he was the voice of the show. He was smart, he was funny and even though he was a jerk at times, it was understandable. Now lets see how he turned out. An egotistical, rude, alcoholic, pervert, racist, dishonest and a huge hypocrite. He was at his best when he's in adventures with Stewie and that's even saying too much; considering we had Brian Writes a Bestseller, Be Careful What You Fish For and worst of the worst, Herpe the Love Sore. Him being Seth's favorite character due to him being like Brian really questions me because this is a character that can make people really awful and he rarely gets any consequences of his actions. Remember when Quagmire ranted about how awful he is. It was random of him to hate him and some of his reasonings were awful but still it was like the writers knew he was a piece of trash, yet they still continue to make him act like this. Unlike BoJack, his actions are just downright awful and aside from Quagmire, he rarely gets any consequences of his actions. When he does something crappy, later it gets ingored. He tried to have sex with Peter's wife and Peter kicked his butt good but now they are still buddies and I don't even know how Lois is still comfortable with him. He is a crappy person to all of his ex-girlfriends, yet one day, we see him sleeping with all of them in one bed. Even though Quagmire called him out, he intentionally became a pain for Quagmire. Yeah, it makes sense why he'd do that but still going after fire with fire makes things so worse and that's another thing I hate about Brian. He often intentionally harms people. And lets see how his relationship with Stewie. Most of us can agree that Stewie/Brian dynamic is the best thing about Family Guy now, in fact one of the only good things and even the writers managed to know how to screw with their dynamic. Make Brian as a ::dolphin noise::ty friend as possible. He left Stewie in streets when he was supposed to take care of him. He fired Stewie as manager because he was being too selfish. he dated Stewie's old caretaker in pre-school who doesn't care what happens to the kids she takes care of and when Brian found out she had a boyfriend, he made her arrest instead of making her arrest for being a horrible caretaker. He tried to kill Stewie's babies after finding out Stewie took a dna from Brian and impregnate himself with a device (yeah, Stewie's not innocent for doing that but Brian trying to get rid of the babies, that's messed up). Worst of all, he knew he had herpes but he was comfortable with being blood brothers with Stewie and Chris, yet he only apologized for not telling them, instead of him apologizing for giving them herpes but come on, giving them herpes is just unforgiveable. How come this intellegent character turned into a monster? I have no idea anymore.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Bonnie[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]- Lmao, at first she was just Joe's wife and instead of giving her a compelling characterization, they turned her into one of the worst female characters ever. Oh god, how come someone can be as horrible to her husband as her? I get it's not easy for her to take care of her handicapped husband but her trying to cheat on him, later she doing that with Brian but forget all of this, she tried to murder Joe so many times and she seemed so happy when Joe was so suicidal. God, I wish she would be a forgetable character but now she's too infamous and she deserves this and it still angers me she never gets any consequences from all this. Joe deserves better than Bonnie.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Herbert[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]- A pedo, do I need to say more?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]As for characters from other media, I suppose.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Mr. Pickles[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]- I can't believe that he's a demonic dog that kills bad people. I should have liked him from the start, except I don't. How come I care for him when all he do is just killing people, having sex with animals and tries to rape Tommy's mother. I do like when he cares about Tommy but that's it really. He's just awful, even if that is the intenton.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Princess Clara[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] - tbh Drawn Together has been a show that I just love for it's bizarreness and I hate it for it's cringeworthiness at the same time. It's a love/hate show for me. There are some episodes I really find funny and some episodes that I find myself disgusted and angry. Mostly the show disgusts me but if there's something that angers me, that'd be someone named Clara. She's like Eric Cartman, except without any charm or humor whatsoever. She's just a character that is incredibly racist, too religious, homophobic, violent and insane. I get this is how she's written to be just such a jerk but she's not funny. None of her moments are funny to me, except only one or two times when she is actually doing something that isn't horrifying. She's too over the top religious person to the point I just want her to stop so badly. As the show goes on, she really gets worse, she was somewhat tolerable in season 1 but later she becomes very despicable like Unrestrainable Trainable, which is one of my least favorite episodes of any show because of her. I really hate Captain Hero so much as well but Clara angers me more.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Butters' parents[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] - What else is there to say? Sorry, as much as I'm ok with South Park's mean-spiritness mostly, Butters' parents are one thing that I really can't tolerate. They are just one-noted characters. All they do is ground him for really stupid reasons and it really got old from the start.Butter's dad was compelling in Cartman Sucks and Butter's Very Own Episode tho, I'll give it that. But really they are just horrendus and I really dislike them. Not the mention one time, they did beat up Butters and that was just uncomfortable man. I love you South Park but even you can't always be great at mean-spirited humor or characters[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt].[/SIZE]

Richard De Longpre - Sorry Jonah Hill but Allen Gregory is one of the worst shows I've ever seen in my life. Why this show is so horrendus, aside from the horrendus main character named Allen Gregory, disgusting jokes, mean-spirited storytelling and a bland animation; that is Allen's father Richard. Can't I just say how horrendus he is due to the fact that he just abuses his husband that he used to stalk and made him divorce his wife. He just sees Jeremy as a sex object or a punching bag (well he doesn't really beat him up but still). He is also mean to Julie, Allen's adopted sister and possibly the only likeable character in the show but more to Jeremy. Richard is not just a horrible character, he makes homosexual guys look really terrible. He's just like Allen, except worse, he even thinks Allen's horrendus decisions are good. That's how awful he is. I have no idea what the hell Jonah Hill thought when he pitched the show. I'm just glad the show ended but dear god, all those seven episodes were hard to sit through, thanks to Allen and especially Richard.

patfan200

Balloon Traveler
I liked the minions when they were just there for comic relief, but since they started to pop up all over the place to appeal to the younger fans, I'm getting tired of them and want Gru in more spotlight.

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
hqdefault.jpg

Princess Morbucks from The Powerpuff Girls. She's such a spoiled rich girl. Not only that, she wants to be a Powerpuff Girl to the point that she actually wants to join them (She's been rejected by them multiple times!). She has a personality not unlike Verucca Salt from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. She actually winds up on Santa's naughty list in The Powerpuff Girls' Christmas special, 'Twas the Fight Before Christmas for being a naughty girl on multiple occasions!

Supmandude

Squog
Rainbow Dash is a horrible character, but not quite as bad as Fluttershy. Both are the worst characters in anything ever. Besides the nice version Sunset Shimmer, she's the absolute worst.

PinkPearl

insert title here
Let's see...

Multiple characters on the show Modern Family. I did a blog on this a while back, but they're what make the show unwatchable for me. It has the potential to be great, but the characterizations are either very unrealistic or they're just really annoying. Haley is possibly one of the nastiest sitcom characters I've ever had the displeasure of watching with very little character development after almost 8 years. The only decent characters IMO are Gloria, Alex, and sometimes Cam and Mitch (that is, when they're not constantly making the story about their sexuality). This is going to be a very unpopular opinion I can tell...

Periwinkle from Blues Clues I also found really annoying once he started stealing the show :P

And those minions. Ah, cute little characters...until they were everywhere! I cant' even tell you how many times I'm on Pinterest and I'm suddenly swamped with minion quotes....sigh

That character who was on The Office for about three weeks...one of the Stamford transfers who always brought the baby to work. She got under my skin and always expected everyone to cater to her baby's needs (i.e. yelling at people for not being quiet enough during their meeting so the baby can sleep). She reminds me of some of the entitled parents of today.

Back