favourite dreams

this is referring to sleepy time

• Total voters

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
I'd say Patrick's was probably the funniest but I voted for Squidward's because his was overall just pure awesome and funny.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
I voted Squidward. I think his dream is the funniest when SpongeBob arrives to mess it up enhance it.

"LAAAA LA LA LA LAAA LA."

http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=zJt7Uv7Y4BoI1XaYngmHM9TIUFYKASrkcSGSlRcBBtg%3D

The one I'd probably enjoy the most is Gary's dream, because I'm a quiet-loving person and I'm not into extreme things like skydiving or money fishing.

NastyPatty2002

Dead Inspector
Gary because it explores his intellectualism. He's definitely much more than just a snail.

Cha

I love SBM
I voted Squidward. I think his dream is the funniest when SpongeBob arrives to mess it up enhance it.

"LAAAA LA LA LA LAAA LA."

http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=zJt7Uv7Y4BoI1XaYngmHM9TIUFYKASrkcSGSlRcBBtg%3D

The one I'd probably enjoy the most is Gary's dream, because I'm a quiet-loving person and I'm not into extreme things like skydiving or money fishing.
Best quote in the entire series

As for dreams I say either Squidward's or Gary's, Squidward's might need a fool to entertain the king. :jester:

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Do you mean which dream I'd want to have, or which dream I enjoyed watching the most in the episode? If the former, Gary's dream. A quiet, secluded room full of books? Sounds like my paradise. If the latter, I'd say Plankton's dream with Squidward's being a close second. Squidward's dream was pure hilarity, but I like the nightmare-ish elements of Plankton's dream. Well, nightmare-ish to everyone who isn't Plankton. :P Then again, I guess Squidward's dream had some dark elements too, with the king threatening to decapitate him... whatever, I still pick Plankton's.

Back