Favorite Video Game?

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Post your favorite video game of all time, I'm sure this has been done but I don't want to bump another topic. My favorite video game of all time is Paper Mario TTYD.

51CD6FESQ2L.AC_SX215_.jpg

This is honestly one of the best 3D platformers I have ever played, and I would extremely recommend it to any SpongeBob fan and 3D platfotrmer fan for it's fun and creative gameplay and for the designers understanding of the show.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
E.V.I.L said:
idk my favorite but my least favorite is super mario sunshine
Really? That game is amazing for me, never understood why some don't like it besides the glitches, but other than that I think it's solid. I may do a Worst Mario Games topic, because it's cool to see people dislike really popular games.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
FinnDinner said:
Would you say that Galaxy's controls/camera angles are better?
Wasn't a fan of Galaxy, but I also didn't play it that much. Maybe like 5-10 minutes.

I do like Odyssey, though.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
ssj4gogita4 said:
Wasn't a fan of Galaxy, but I also didn't play it that much. Maybe like 5-10 minutes.

I do like Odyssey, though.
Very interesting how you prefer Odyssey's camera over Sunshine's when they both feature the same type of camera movement, with a stick. Could you share what exactly differentiates one over the other? Not trying to push anything, but just for the sake of discussion :sweat:.

Birds858

Floating Shopping List
Rayman 3, Super Mario Odyssey and Beyond Good and Evil and my favorite licensed game is BFBB.

member 9373

earthbound is my favorite game of all time and i pretty much never see that changing. i understand why some people don't like it due to the gameplay not being the most amazing, but the atmosphere and the writing are just soooo good. tbh it really changed me as a person upon playing it because i'm a sap. i also really love pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Probably SpongeBob Truth or Square for the DS. That was my favorite game when I was a kid because of all the different elements it had, and I enjoy replaying it from time to time.

Back