Favorite Video Game?

DeadAccount

Floating Shopping List
My favorite video game is Super Mario Odyssey. I was so amazed with how that game turned out. The graphics are absolutely beautiful, Mario's Capture ability is so fun to use, the controls are the most butter smooth they've ever been in a Mario game, and it is an extremely satisfying adventure the whole way through. They basically looked at all the flaws of the previous 3D Mario Games, and fixed nearly all of them! It's an incredible game, and one that I'll continue to love for years to come.

Some other video games I love a lot are Grand Theft Auto V, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Mario Party 6, Sonic Adventure DX, Shadow the Hedgehog, Smash Bros. Melee, Pac Man World 2, Just Cause, and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3. These are all games I have had extremely fond memories with as a child, and to this day I still find them incredibly fun games to play. There's some more video games I love, but these are the ones that stand out the most to me.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Yeah Odyssey is pretty great, my favorite main series Mario Game is probably Galaxy 1 or 2, but it can go ether way, I love all of the 3D Mario Games.

Irrelevant Prediction: The next gen Nintendo console will be called the Nintendo X, seriously lol, I will bet on it.

SpongeTube

Imitation Krab
My favorite game of all-time is

super-mario-bros-nes-cover_a-G-10636766-0.jpg

I played it so much as a kid. My second favorite would probably be the first Jak & Daxter.

Back